one day?

Pliskin

His eyes are ablaze , see the madman in his gaze ,Fly , on your way like an EAGLE! Fly as high as the sun.

I'm not your square root, hypotenuse

This is not poetry, this is lies! I want my money back.

- Climbing mountains takes skill and experience.

- Humans cant fly. You will die.

- The ozone layer is not a bubble, it cannot be pierced.

- A star is a burning ball of energy with unimaginable heat, you will disintegrate into nothingness 1000s of miles before you can touch said star.

kidnap Richard Branson, steal his rockets, fly to the sun and go out in a blaze of glory.

This is not poetry, this is lies! I want my money back.

- Climbing mountains takes skill and experience.

- Humans cant fly. You will die.

- The ozone layer is not a bubble, it cannot be pierced.

- A star is a burning ball of energy with unimaginable heat, you will disintegrate into nothingness 1000s of miles before you can touch said star.

kidnap Richard Branson, steal his rockets, fly to the sun and go out in a blaze of glory.

This guy ruined our... Our... Argh!

I improved it, what is poetry without reality.

Imagine a war without brutality.

Without it we feel cheated.

The truth is needed.

I made my own interpretation of what your poetry meant, have i succeed?

If it isn't about flying into the sun.

What was the meaning being your rhyme? <_<

Try 12345 or the birthday of lord sidious.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Does this count

as poetry too?

I know you feel fooled,

because i allready said

that puny poet,

so please stay cooled (?)

I try some rhymes

but none is my dime

what should i do

with me as a foo'

Those bars you yack hit a major chord, i'm gunna stack lines till its a hoard. I need a bit of self guidence to get past this phase. I keep hurtin myself like its the end of days. But maybe because im stuck in tunnel vision. The world aint quite what im wishin, but i can end it like i was fishin. I dont know what to do but im confident ill stay true, to myself and my family. Tryin not to cause a calamity, but its in my actions i find the fallacy, am i just a selfish brat? Or is it compassion that i lack. I sure do feel sincere when i reveal what i hold dear. But maybe its cause its so explosive or the words drip corrosive. Im lookin to the boondocks and the door behind me soon locks. I find out when i take a step back that im about to crack. But i hold on for the ones who need me most. Id rather be a host than a ghost. No need to fear the reaper but these feelings come like a creeper. Gunna blow up these brick walls like minecraft, id be damned if i need a life raft, need to remember to stop and laugh before its too late and im left with crap. Bout your lines i could comeback each time but it might not be worth a dime. Dreamin while im walkin, sleepin when im talkin, awake when im stalkin. Not much here but a jungle mix, see the wall as it falls and not pickin up any bricks

My brother and i send poem raps to each other daily. Thats one i sent today i will post more later

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)