Report pervert ppls,nothing happening

dtigerr

Hello devs

I have delate All my chars which has a Reputation and creating a new Pro char but my Personal pervert stalker stalking me again,always with new chars.

I cant turn off privat Chat ....its existed only 1 way,i need change my Name.

Can i Buy mcoins and pm Support to change my Name ,privat that nobody See it in world Chat or friend list?

It's not as easy as u think guys

Dont tell anyone your dtiigerr ignore

Them simple

You can buy mcoins and change your name on your own

Dude learn how to ignore people by staying quiet. Its stronger than anything. Parasites die if they can't feed

Yeah ignoring ppl isnt that easy. My gf and me have a similar issue, not a pervert but a stalker. Each time a char is ignored, makes a new one. Always abusive and harassing names and message content. Going on for 4 months now, i reported along with screenshots of messages to support numerous times, and nothing happened, person still there. And no its not some '' idiot, noob, stupid, fuker '' and such childish insults, it is legit cyber bullying in my case. Using and abusing our real life information and situations, which we dont know how he got a hold of and taking things to extent beyond a game, crossing every line of good manners and jokes.

So yeah, i agree that support should pay a bit more attention to such abuse cases because after all, we are their players in their game, so they are supposed to take care of us. When you are in school, the school is responsible for you. EULA is there to protect players, so they might as well protect them. Maybe if support was spammed more, or even forum section of support, about such cyber bullying cases, maybe then they do something

Dude learn how to ignore people by staying quiet. Its stronger than anything. Parasites die if they can't feed

the more u give attention to stalker the more they become so. pliskin is right.

and thats the reason ignore button created.

That's why ignore button created

Edited by AdyWijaya