My Photo for Beauty Contest ^^

Hello! I'm glad that finally i can participate the contest as this is my first participation in a such contest. And this is dedicated to all my friends. :give_rose:

This photo describes some things :

I myself : an Asian (Asia)

Warspear : Russian game (Europe)

Flag of USA nation - my cloth's pic : US-Sapphire (America)

So it's me, Nestly/Nissea/Yukata from US-Sapphire.

Like me or don't, the choice is all yours! I won't spam something like 'like my photo please' nor begging for the likes.;)

P.S. Any comments are appreciated!

Edited by Laurelle

nice... very nice!!! Сори за мой инглиш... :dirol:

Так вот как выглядят забугорные (иностранные) варспировки (warspeargirls)  ::)

nice... very nice!!! Сори за мой инглиш... :dirol:

Так вот как выглядят забугорные (иностранные) варспировки (warspeargirls) ::)

Spasibo! :give_rose:

I talk, you wonderful:), but where from know the russian language? (sorry for my english very bad:()

Ty! ^^ Ah, I know some russian words from http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42899-английский-и-pусский-d/ :P

And about the bad english, it is normal for people from non-speaking english countries. )) But hey, your english isn't bad!

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

I talk, you wonderful:), but where from know the russian language? (sorry for my english very bad:()

Просто она заранее начала окучивать русскоязыников и теперь они все как один будут голосовать за нее! Тонкий расчет  :dirol:

She just started the pre-dating Russian-speaking members of the forum, and now they are all (myself included) will be together for her vote! Shrewdness  :dirol:

Просто она заранее начала окучивать русскоязыников и теперь они все как один будут голосовать за нее! Тонкий расчет :dirol:

She just started the pre-dating Russian-speaking members of the forum, and now they are all (myself included) will be together for her vote! Shrewdness :dirol:

I don't understand, Kpokokot... What did you mean?

I don't understand, Kpokokot... What did you mean?

This is a joke ... Russian humor  :pardon:

cute pic ;) gdluck

Idk if u speak spanish or not, but i'd like to say gracias, elie! @}-

Cute ❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks! ^_^ Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Hello! I'm glad that finally i can participate the contest as this is my first participation in a such contest. And this is dedicated to all my friends. :give_rose:

This photo describes some things :

I myself : an Asian (Asia)

Warspear : Russian game (Europe)

Flag of USA nation - my cloth's pic : US-Sapphire (America)

So it's me, Nestly/Nissea/Yukata from US-Sapphire.

Hope you like it!

Yes! I find you. :) finally!! You are younger than I thought. Young and beautiful, interesting in one of difficult languages such as Russian. I think you have all chances to collect a lot of votes of russian gamers ;)

Wary glad to see you everytime and everywhere :)

Good luck, Glowing flower garden ;)

Edited by Scientia

Yes! I find you. :) finally!! You are younger than I thought. Young and beautiful, interesting in one of difficult languages such as Russian. I think you have all chances to collect a lot of votes of russian gamers ;)

Wary glad to see you everytime and everywhere :)

Good luck, Glowing flower garden ;)

Haha, nice that you found me, spasibo! @}-

Edit : Really? Russian gamers votes? Why did you think this can be? l'm glad if that russian gamers would vote me, but what's the reason? I won't accept any vote without a clear reason :P and i won't force you all to vote me nor promote myself xD. Everyone have the authority to choose, right? ^.^

u really want to win dont u xD?

spicing ur topic up everytime :P

I join for fun indeed. Didnt u see 'this is dedicated to all of my friends'? Some of my friends asked me to join this contest, so i thought 'why not? I will try'.

Spicing up my topic everytime? xD Lol no. I only wanna give my gratitude for everyone's appreciation nor to straighten the misunderstanding of your thinking about me. Nah, the last point is what im doing now.

I'll quote TuBy's remarks :

''Beauty isn't about a having pretty face/body. It's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart, and the most important is beautiful soul.''

I admit that physically im not beautiful enough, but i can guarantee to you that i have a pure heart and a pure mind. Dont believe it and want a prove? Just keep in touch with me.

PS : I dont even have any fb account, and u all know that i'm very active in this forum.

I join for fun indeed. Didnt u see 'this is dedicated to all of my friends'? Some of my friends asked me to join this contest, so i thought 'why not? I will try'.

Spicing up my topic everytime? xD Lol no. I only wanna give my gratitude for everyone's appreciation nor to straighten the misunderstanding of your thinking about me. Nah, the last point is what im doing now.

I'll quote TuBy's remarks :

''Beauty isn't about a having pretty face/body. It's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart, and the most important is beautiful soul.''

I admit that physically im not beautiful enough, but i can guarantee to you that i have a pure heart and a pure mind. Dont believe it and want a prove? Just keep in touch with me.

PS : I dont even have any fb account, and u all know that i'm very active in this forum.

You too low self-esteem ... In vain! You're a very attractive girl :give_rose: . More confidence !!! My voice you already have ::) .

P.S: Don't worry be happy  :good: 

You too low self-esteem ... In vain! You're a very attractive girl :give_rose: . More confidence !!! My voice you already have ::) .

P.S: Don't worry be happy :good:[/size] [/size]

Ah, big thanks Kokot! :give_rose:

Your motivation have convinced me, and just now my confidence is back. :blush: Also... You have given your voice to me? Ouh, once again, spasibo!! \^.^/

P.S. Could you see my signature, Kokot?

woooot wooot woot cute picture :clapping: :blush: :good:

Thanks my bro Critt!! :P Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Haha, nice that you found me, spasibo! @}-

Edit : Really? Russian gamers votes? Why did you think this can be? l'm glad if that russian gamers would vote me, but what's the reason? I won't accept any vote without a clear reason :P and i won't force you all to vote me nor promote myself xD. Everyone have the authority to choose, right? ^.^

I think that in russian community you are most known foreign girl who gaming on non-RU servers. So it is not reason? ;)

I think that in russian community you are most known foreign girl who gaming on non-RU servers. So it is not reason? ;)

Hmm... Just because of a topic? :3

PS : I'm so sorry Mare that i have too many questions. I'm just curious. That's all.

I won't be happy if i get many votes because of a popularity. Please make a fair judgement.

Hmm... Just because of a topic? :3

PS : I'm so sorry Mare that i have too many questions. I'm just curious. That's all.

I won't be happy if i get many votes because of a popularity. Please make a fair judgement.

I'm not member of jury and so I can't judge :) I just can vote, as another gamers too. And why do you think that you get many votes because of popularity? May be you get them because you are Glowing Flower Garden. May be you carry light and gladness as morning sun, Akeno Hikari :)

I'm not member of jury and so I can't judge :) I just can vote, as another gamers too. And why do you think that you get many votes because of popularity? May be you get them because you are Glowing Flower Garden. May be you carry light and gladness as morning sun, Akeno Hikari :)

You think so? I hope so Mare... :)Forgive me about my thought last time about the Russian people. Thank you! O=)