[IMPORTANT] Problems with devices after the cache update.

r0land

• 2 weeks later...

hi dear warspear team in my account problem i click to play for game after go on choice character i select 1 of my character for play problem in after connect game start 1 sec then show restroing connection again reconnecting then done show every time that game restroing connection i open my other account its running no problem with my account but problem in my account i deleted cache file and reinstall game but its not fix can check what problem with my account [email protected] or my server is eu-emerald thank you dear team please slove my problem :cray:

hi dear warspear team in my account problem i click to play for game after go on choice character i select 1 of my character for play problem in after connect game start 1 sec then show restroing connection again reconnecting then done show every time that game restroing connection i open my other account its running no problem with my account but problem in my account i deleted cache file and reinstall game but its not fix can check what problem with my account [email protected] or my server is eu-emerald thank you dear team please slove my problem :cray:

u make mistake don't link your id's cause intentioned persons CA break it for theyr personal interest... if u don't read RULLES u must not share your information I'd even to gm... if u haved problem just simple send with your email used on ws to support team! 

• 4 weeks later...

Lol a single calculator asked for permission to my camera and contacts, I was like wtf?

Yeah, you need to enable all requirements for WS on 6.0 to be able to launch... You guys ask for some wierd stuff, as Ultra wrote too :P

Yeah its a trap like starwars said

where can i report bug in ws after update?

to technical support. But I've already seen your video and reported to our development team.

Messages were deleted because release topic is for release discussion, not for bug reports.

We have a support section for this kind of reports.

a friend says that this error to Android remains since the update 5.7 and has not been fixed. take a look

https://youtu.be/_F55Q00tzzU

we can't fix it right now (not sure if it's possible at all), just tell him not to close his keyboard with the text that presents in chat

we can't fix it right now (not sure if it's possible at all), just tell him not to close his keyboard with the text that presents in chat

why no reply my support ?

It was after you removed the slash "/" where the commands are done in the game

many bugs appeared after predictions was disable... exemple I can't see who invites me or is a exchange (in landscape) invitationtation menu and menu of emotions isn't display correct is hided behind virtual keyboard on Android platforms I already told you that 10 times and u not answering questions! and keyboards doesn't have so accuracy wen we press one of letters is miss the corect letter and puts one close of it example I press p is putt o even with Google keyboard! 

Edited by DARKLORDESe

many bugs appeared after predictions was disable... exemple I can't see who invites me or is a exchange (in landscape) invitationtation menu and menu of emotions isn't display correct is hided behind virtual keyboard on Android platforms I already told you that 10 times and u not answering questions! and keyboards doesn't have so accuracy wen we press one of letters is miss the corect letter and puts one close of it example I press p is putt o even with Google keyboard! 

we're working on some fixes, don't worry.

These cases are rare and exceptional, it's hard to systematically detect them.

Edited by r0land

I cant copy+paste texts on android please fix this.

Thanks.

yep, we've disabled this feature, it won't be working anymore, sorry.

• 1 month later...

On Prestigio Muze D3 (Russian, Android version 5.0.2) game randomly drops me out to the launcher screen. Not crash, because I remain ingame, still, it's annoying. I guess you have a Russian phone for testing :D