[IMPORTANT] Problems with devices after the cache update.

r0land

Hi there, guys!

We need you help with some stuff:

everyone knows that there are devices on which game can crash after the cache update (yes, when you want to start your game and see the black screen).

Please, report here what devices (yours or your friends) have this kind of problem.

Thank you for participation.

I know one problem thats somewhat like that on ios When you click the voice button when typing

The game completely clashes and force closes. And it also sometimes crashes mid Arena

I know one problem thats somewhat like that on ios When you click the voice button when typing

The game completely clashes and force closes. And it also sometimes crashes mid Arena

ok, but this topic about the problem I mentioned in the first post.

LG G3

Btw it should be nice if we could multitask.. When i open another app for a few secs, the game closes. So annoying.

That's why you have to get a good phone which should have the multi-screen feature :blush:

Your problem with multitasking is easy to explain:) Warspear just gives other apps like phone calls or messaging first priority.

Sometimes it also crashes on Samsung gt-s6810p.

LG G3

Btw it should be nice if we could multitask.. When i open another app for a few secs, the game closes. So annoying.

It's not only Ws, mobile operation systems are like that, android isn't "true" multi task like PC, it "freezes" the app when you switch to another which will cause Dc in some cases, mostly online games.

Edited by Sulla

It's not only Ws, mobile operation systems are like that, android isn't "true" multi task like PC, it "freezes" the app when you switch to another which will cause Dc in some cases, mostly online games.

ty sulla now i got it. Cause what nosotraes said wasnt true, i had the same problem with my samsung S4 before. But thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

Nokia N97

I have problem with a game because write: could connect to server, but i have internet.

Can anyone help me ?

• 3 weeks later...

yeah it crashes on my phone sometimes its iphone 5 with ios 8.3 always when i want to chat with my friends warspear just crash i dont know why.. and can i be moderator :D am gonna give u my info messange me on gmail [email protected]

R0land said in the News & Announcements that today is a Russian holiday. All you can do is wait. They'll fix it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nexus 5 and 7

They are the most powerful devices I ever had, with multi task feature, still sometimes only black screen pops up and also when I switch apps it may crash.

yep same i get crash and freeez wen try to text in chatt or in time wile i play....problem is wen freeezees my phone becouse of apk ..to recover is necesary teake out battery to can restart phone wen enter game blank screen with send report apears.....sonyD2005 Adnroid kitkat....or on windows i get eror wen try start game with send and dont send report!!!!!so please fix them especealy android becouse is harm my device!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hy have some new trouble on android kitkat Sony Experia D2005... wile i play game (this hapends wen play this game) is total freeze my phone and is necesare to take out my battery to recover and after i do that i reinter in game apears black screen with send report txt.

The freeze is remain in image mode like a picture and i can do anythig ,my touchs works becouse i see the dot control i have an option to see a circle like joystick....and somtimes its freezelike this the game continues working like evrythings mooves ok around me only last thing if i do is try type txt in chatt menu is enter in nativ keyboard after that is tottaly freezes.

I cecked procesor processes,memory ram,internal memory i deleted cache,i reinstaled i formated at fabriq setting deleteing evryting from my phone.....phone not freezes on ohter aplications only in warspear!!!!

• 5 months later...

I cannot enter event area. Game immediately exits when my char enters the area where you can teleport to event island. When i re-log,same problem occurs-game exits. I can log other chars which is not in the teleport area but I should not enter the area because I think I won't be able to re-log my chars again.

Device:Nokia E6-00

That's why you have to get a good phone which should have the multi-screen feature :blush:

Your problem with multitasking is easy to explain:) Warspear just gives other apps like phone calls or messaging first priority.

Sometimes it also crashes on Samsung gt-s6810p.

Nah I got LG V10 in which I pretty much can multitask with new feature called "second screen" but not with Warspear. So I don't think it's phone problem. Edited by Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

Mi telefono es un Nokia Lumia 625 y el inciar el juego se cierra solo... Cargando dice y luego hacia atras. Me deja en inicio . ya lo reinstale varias veces y nada! Si pueden decirme como solucionar demas! Gracias

Mi telefono es un Nokia Lumia 625 y el inciar el juego se cierra solo... Cargando dice y luego hacia atras. Me deja en inicio . ya lo reinstale varias veces y nada! Si pueden decirme como solucionar demas! Gracias

my phone also lumia 625, what happen bro? :shok:

There are a few problem in windows 10 mobile in lumia 535 device

1. The right side of the screen is shifted 2mm

2. Menu and back are still covered in the under navigation bar windows

3. Can not use a hotkey.

• 3 weeks later...

Game won't launch on lg G3 android version 6.0 it jxt stays on black screen forever

Update:

Per 6.0 permission system i enabled all permission and it worked...but errm why do u need contact and telephony permission

Edited by ( Ultra-lord® )

Game won't launch on lg G3 android version 6.0 it jxt stays on black screen forever

Update:

Per 6.0 permission system i enabled all permission and it worked...but errm why do u need contact and telephony permission

we actually don't need any of this information, but Android 6 isn't very friendly with our recent client, we'll fix this stuff in the next update, sorry for any inconvenience.

Lol a single calculator asked for permission to my camera and contacts, I was like wtf?

Yeah, you need to enable all requirements for WS on 6.0 to be able to launch... You guys ask for some wierd stuff, as Ultra wrote too :P