Lv10 Arena Gods Of All Servers

Turtle

only one i can think of on us is Jaz and Dragonskey Atm but they were never ten is all im saying But alright point taken just saying ive never seen an all 10 besides skitza maybe but his accessories weren't

Edstark's bd lv14, a long time ago when he was lv10, he was full +10

I dont... I do remember Ladygi owning lv20s t

dat was a long time ago when lv20 were so poor(Well, not poor,but was really hard to amp) and their max def was  2600 lol

• 3 weeks later...

Maaraa, Destkillu, Spypro, Rakshax, Kameha, Lolax, Elasines

All in my guild ArenaElite Pro Player!

Thanks for the post Ryderx

You forgot to name elves. I bet Rakshax couldn't stand Broadway or Liemoza. But in his class he's the best lvl10 Necro

You forgot to name elves. I bet Rakshax couldn't stand Broadway or Liemoza. But in his class he's the best lvl10 Necro

Reapersex is the strongest lv10,nothing else to say :D

Yea me neither but then i created a lvl 10 rogue and started seeing her she is lvl 10 and does +650dmg

Probably just when she's attacking out of stealth and with skill. Otherwise it is impossible not even lvl 14 bds and rogues can have that as normal damage

Lunar you're the only trash talking cuz maara never start the fight you're the only one who start to talk crap about him and others complain about it

this world is full of haters lol.

The stronghest lvl 10 Necro is me ,Kameha ;-)

No necro can win me grrr.

Lounarhound Pro

Maraa Pro

Spypro gay :-P*joke*

Here comes... The "PRO ENGLISH" trashtalking noob hispanic MAARAA! Woooo!! (claps & yells) HAHAHA

~hands you roll of sand paper disguised as toilet paper~

:diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:

Lunar you're the only trash talking cuz maara never start the fight you're the only one who start to talk crap about him and others complain about it

this world is full of haters lol.

LOOOL What do u know about how it started?? u never knew how it happened. :puke:

Some are Strong others are not Kameha and Raksha Tbh are sorta a joke In the caster world every high amp casters laugh at them xD... But for necros yah i guess there strong strongest necro is Demon rose or Frogl they have lower Dmg and def but higher mdef and Stats Espiacally Skill Cool Down 

Really pvphealer it's impossible to have such a high damage as lvl10. Even Sparrowe as lvl14 has 600~ damage with Ice rings bla bla and +9 and +10 lvl14 weapon

Really pvphealer it's impossible to have such a high damage as lvl10. Even Sparrowe as lvl14 has 600~ damage with Ice rings bla bla and +9 and +10 lvl14 weapon

Is this false then, because i totally agree with you it is impossible...

jesenia.png

Edited by Pvphealerx

Yes she was on stealth *z* that's the skill which makes rogue invisible + IT MAKES DAMAGE HIGHER DURING THE TIME ROGUE IS INVISIBLE.. just by the way

Wormrot has 2 lv14 axe from Chrismas even +10 and full ice queen and he can't get 700 dmg even with the bonus that the axe gives him.

Ty!

Pvphealerx the ss is cut. You can't see if she was using powercard,powerdrink,Stealth whatever. Go think a bit if you knew a lil about the game you also would know that there can't be a lv10 with 450-500+ physical damage without using pots,cards etc.

Ty!

Pvphealerx the ss is cut. You can't see if she was using powercard,powerdrink,Stealth whatever. Go think a bit if you knew a lil about the game you also would know that there can't be a lv10 with 450-500+ physical damage without using pots,cards etc.

450+ possible 

my little +6priest can beat many higher amp casters.. Idk but no caster yet can beat me easily even +8 or higher. But ofc i have to say i cant stand vs bds of 300+ dmg :shok:

Wormrot has 2 lv14 axe from Chrismas even +10 and full ice queen and he can't get 700 dmg even with the bonus that the axe gives him.

just wanna prove this noob wrong it would be fairly easy because sparrowe uses halloween cape not Arena reward cape espiacally with buff or the new guild buff

but yes shes in stealth i said that when i originallly posted her reg no buffs no stealth is 470 using two axes

just wanna prove this noob wrong it would be fairly easy because sparrowe uses halloween cape not Arena reward cape espiacally with buff or the new guild buff

but yes shes in stealth i said that when i originallly posted her reg no buffs no stealth is 470 using two axes

Don't get mad we are just saying that the pic is fake :D and she is weak af 

its not fake its just with buffs as i stated lmao and im not mad this topics pointless now ive proven im #1 for long ago on us i wanted to see other  peoples on different servers and see if there was brain to there set ups And weak shes stronger then ur rogue and my shamans stronger then urs and were lv10s keep trying oh wait dont i dont want u banned again for insulting ppl on forum ;):)

its not fake its just with buffs as i stated lmao and im not mad this topics pointless now ive proven im #1 for long ago on us i wanted to see other  peoples on different servers and see if there was brain to there set ups And weak shes stronger then ur rogue and my shamans stronger then urs and were lv10s keep trying oh wait dont i dont want u banned again for insulting ppl on forum ;) :)

#1 im not scared to pvp her lol, I would like to bet gold with her :D

#2 my shaman would beat urs, i can also bet gold

#3 don't hide urself in a lv10

#4 Arena lv4-6 is a waste of time and money   Arena lv7-10 suck, i had  awarlock lv10(i actually had the first rank and was stronger than ur shaman).  Arena lv12-14 i can understand cuz they can beat high amped lv20+ and many ppl in pvp know it cuz they have seen me before killing some lv24-20.

#5 having a high dmg doesn't mean you will always win lol I have displayed that against many enemies with my high dodge ;).

#6 the weak stats of a lv10 won't beat the stats of a lv14,but the stats of  a lv14 can beat the stats of a lv20 if you know how to play, Apparently my stats are better than many rogues lv20 in us sapphire you can also ask if you want in world chat.

#7 don't get mad cuz u are weak.

I'm jess and yeah, I was using buffs :b no reason to argue about it. Have a nice night everyone :)

We already know it, im just here to annoy turtle, good night!

We already know it, im just here to annoy turtle, good night!

You were trying to annoy him? I don't think anybody noticed...you should probably try a little harder. ;p