Lv10 Arena Gods Of All Servers

Turtle

I want you to post your personal oppinion of a chars stats that seem to be the best Lv10 Of your Server. this is an oppinion Not fact these stats can have buffs Or None

My Vote is Jesenia Of Us Sapphire this is Her Stealth with max dmg in Arena Comment and share a pic of your Oppinion and what Server ;D

image.jpg

I want you to post your personal oppinion of a chars stats that seem to be the best Lv10 Of your Server. this is an oppinion Not fact these stats can have buffs Or None

My Vote is Jesenia Of Us Sapphire this is Her Stealth with max dmg in Arena Comment and share a pic of your Oppinion and what Server ;D

That's with buff right? No way can a lv 10 can have that much dmg. It's sxc tho  :wub:

My vote is Maaraa from us sapphire too.

or what about this guy lol i think he would slap everyone even being deleted :D@reapersex

Sin título.png

REAPERS.png

Edited by Kazuma

just another rogue trying to look pro with lv5 stealth buff

lv10s arent gods, theyre fodder

Actually I'm not "trying to look pro", he asked me to do this.

I simply asked her

To use stealth and a friends axe whats wrong? If ur not supporting lv10s suggested or showin one then dont reply Swaaz my man thx c:

First person i thought of when i saw this topic was Jesenia. She was the first full +10 level 10 character i've seen.

She is the is the first one you've seen,but she isnt the first who made them +10.

She is the is the first one you've seen,but she isnt the first who made them +10.

Incorrect Jesenia was +10 all before Anyone Maaraa got her tax Return in Feb and spent it on ws stole arena ranks saved signs amped +10 Rings as well Abt 500$ id say Right off the bat to +10

Two chars and he amped his guild mates 9 and supplies there tics as

Well

I wont Bias your oppinion but Maaraa just amped 10 Recently And was always to weak to fight players and didnt wanna use so

She'll Multi log lv7s use on in her pt one in a loser pt with lv10 Friend and have at it

Lmao... Your a Dumbass seriously as in god i meant someone whos superior or the best in there bracket?:! So what if there lv10?! Lol u make me wanna make an Eu character just to spam Kill you please stay off forum where you dont belong if ur gona be a dick dont

Comment on my shit hows that 40% Arena ring coming? (noob.)

Lmao... Your a Dumbass seriously as in god i meant someone whos superior or the best in there bracket?:! So what if there lv10?! Lol u make me wanna make an Eu character just to spam Kill you please stay off forum where you dont belong if ur gona be a dick dont

Comment on my shit hows that 40% Arena ring coming? (noob.)

Sorry for stepping on your property Mr. Imaginary Friend, here *throws attention*

Also, I wouldn't recommend using your parents' credit card in EU when you can't even secure at least one #1 spot in your server. Praise smart people, no rings for you

Edited by Shilan

Incorrect Jesenia was +10 all before Anyone Maaraa got her tax Return in Feb and spent it on ws stole arena ranks saved signs amped +10 Rings as well Abt 500$ id say Right off the bat to +10

Two chars and he amped his guild mates 9 and supplies there tics as

Well

I wont Bias your oppinion but Maaraa just amped 10 Recently And was always to weak to fight players and didnt wanna use so

She'll Multi log lv7s use on in her pt one in a loser pt with lv10 Friend and have at it

I ain't talking about maara lol, I know others lv10s that are +10 since a long time ago.

maara is just a strong and rich newbie for me thats all.

I ain't talking about maara lol, I know others lv10s that are +10 since a long time ago.

maara is just a strong and rich newbie for me thats all.

only one i can think of on us is Jaz and Dragonskey Atm but they were never ten is all im saying But alright point taken just saying ive never seen an all 10 besides skitza maybe but his accessories weren't

Thank you^ mainly made this topic to see other servers lv10s and oppinions

Id love to say i can best every lv10 in pvp but No one in Arenaelite will Pvp Me and Some People that i wont Name get mad when i move and think its Un Proffessional. So i try not to kite in pvp because i get a lot of people whining when i move but thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm if i were to remeber 2 really good people it would be frostwrath and Zerkz (mispelled maybe) and im probably the only person who remebers zerks since he was the first arena season winner and got that cool costume cx

Goodtimes if i ever learn not to be addicted to this game i might come back. But i probably will forget

Edited by Godsrange

Zerkz is cool and all but his equips way to noob to be strong 170 dmg 1k def on both using high qaulity +5 Swords but yes his costume is Badass.

Frostwrath went off the map got bored quit

Alrite! I hoop i remembur

Yes please thanx CX

Also damnnn I can't believe how long its been since this happened I didn't even know dmarzo had this costume.

Edited by Godsrange

• 3 weeks later...

I dont... I do remember Ladygi owning lv20s thats my goal on Ryder able to take high levels which i can take high level healers and low amped bds high level but anyone +5 and up with lv19+ equip eats me

Personal oppinions dont go very Far and if she was per say a +10 necro id agree but being a +10 Dk was a bad decision because shes easily kited. I did pvp Maaraa and won 3x in a row now if i ask for pvp and even suggest recording

It she declines. check My Youtube Channel i even asked while recording