Facts About Warspear

Hazelnut

Fact#135

Tanks were usually used to reach eye after which they were forced to commit honorable seppuko xD (suicide).. Because they were of no use at eye/they died at the boss... And were given a measly compensation money of 4k -.-

Fact#136

Every raid boss can be killed with one party(without broken relic) except for elm.. That too, given that no one knows a method of killing him efficiently.

Fact#135

Tanks were usually used to reach eye after which they were forced to commit honorable seppuko xD (suicide).. Because they were of no use at eye/they died at the boss... And were given a measly compensation money of 4k -.-

Fact #137

Good tank know how to tank, how to keep agro, how to stay alive, how to save, and always prepared for emergency stuff, not depended on healer's heal alone, and ready to save party members. If u lack of even 1 of that, then you're trash/garbage tank. (specialy in pve)

Fact #137

Good tank know how to tank, how to keep agro, how to stay alive, how to save, and always prepared for emergency stuff, not depended on healer's heal alone, and ready to save party members. If u lack of even 1 of that, then you're trash/garbage tank. (specialy in pve)

He was talking about the past condition not about the present xD

He was talking about the past condition not about the present xD

What u mean? :P

It's present also.. Since u must keep agro as tank now, else your healer get rekt by mobs cuz of healing.

#fact 138

ONE DAY WARSPEAR WILL CLOSE FOREVER.NOTHING PERMANENT.EXCEPT GOD.

(IF HE REALLY EXIST)

p.s I dont follow this thread and never read it for future, except someone pay me 1m gold. tq :) have a nice day ginga

Fact #140 warspears co-op experience is better than any other game I've played

You certainly have never played Planetside 2 then.

Fact #143 Dinalt's Citadel and Puma Valley have a crowded sound effect eventhough that place rarely visited by playes, while in Caravan has a quiet sound effect eventhough it is crowded by players

that actually annoy me :P

Fact #143 Dinalt's Citadel and Puma Valley have a crowded sound effect eventhough that place rarely visited by playes, while in Caravan has a quiet sound effect eventhough it is crowded by players

that actually annoy me :P

Ikr, totally breaks immersion.

Fact #144 this game become less enjoyable after norlant swamp update

Fact #145 before the swamp update ur reward was based on ur skill after it came out ur reward was based on luck.. Too sad even tho i got about 2 millions from swamps alone

• 1 month later...

A white sphere of defense enhancement is worth 2g at the inn keeper while a gold sphere of defence enhancement is worth 1g at the inn keeper.

Fact #147: Assuming that I have the correct price and conversion method, a Sphere of Defence Enhancement would be worth 4900 gold, according to the lore.

• 1 month later...

fact #148: The amount of health restored by food can be placed on a fifth grade function (-0.00019x^5+0.00595x^4-0.07912x^3+0.97587x^2+62.90942x+256.18807) where x is the level of the food item. Using this function, level 24 food would give 1702 HP.

[spoiler=Actually...]It doesn't really work like this. After x=24, y starts going down.[spoiler=Spot the mistake!][spoiler=Answer inside this spoiler]The max point is really x=23.399.

Edit: I can't write math

Edited by TheCabbage

fact #148: The amount of health restored by food can be placed on a fifth grade function (-0.00019x^5+0.00595x^4-0.07912x^3+0.97587x^2+62.90942x+256.18807) where x is the level of the food item. Using this function, level 24 food would give 1702 HP.

[spoiler=Actually...]It doesn't really work like this. After x=24, y starts going down.[spoiler=Spot the mistake!][spoiler=Answer inside this spoiler]The max point is really x=23.399.

Edit: I can't write math

Wow...I really wanna hit you so damn hard xD :D

Fact#152 Warspear Online can be played by 6 years old children

In online world full of racist, scammer, slur words, and sexy latex lingrie (looking at you Gariel). I think it's very good for children's development :P

age.png

6 years old kid with a smart phone / PC is a fault from the parents anyway.

Two or three years ago I saw two kids who were no older than nine or ten playing with their iPhone 5.

Edit: Both kids had one.

Edited by Nosotraes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017. 02. 16. at 2:47 PM, Jzargo said:

Fact#153 Warspear can be played by 3 years old, I even didn't remember what I am doing when I was 3 years old :crazy:

I have seen a notepad app that was rated for PEGI 12+. What did it contain that have made it inappropiate for little kids?

Fact #157: Warspear Online is actually playable without any knowledge of the languages available ingame. My younger brother reached Ayvondil with minimal English knowledge. That little contained expressions like "dg 18 pm" and "come fast". Now he speaks pretty well, after three years of learning by my side (and school).

An ingame friend of mine could only communicate with other people, if I was also online, since he spoke no English at all. He learned the most basic expressions from me, which he wrote down not to forget :D But he reached level 28 and still continues to play.

3 hours ago, BTminBT said:

I have seen a notepad app that was rated for PEGI 12+. What did it contain that have made it inappropiate for little kids?

Fact #157: Warspear Online is actually playable without any knowledge of the languages available ingame. My younger brother reached Ayvondil with minimal English knowledge. That little contained expressions like "dg 18 pm" and "come fast". Now he speaks pretty well, after three years of learning by my side (and school).

An ingame friend of mine could only communicate with other people, if I was also online, since he spoke no English at all. He learned the most basic expressions from me, which he wrote down not to forget :D But he reached level 28 and still continues to play.

Fact #158: that's bcs warspear is one of the most adictive games ever XD

On 4/24/2017 at 11:32 PM, Pecleb said:

Fact #158: that's bcs warspear is one of the most adictive games ever XD

Tell me again in 2 years.

On 24/04/2017 at 11:32 PM, Pecleb said:

that's bcs warspear is one of the most adictive games ever XD

Yeah, I was like this, too. Three years ago...

10 minutes ago, Raezer said:

Fact # 159: Every island/region/zone has it's paths marked on the map, only the latest Ayvo expansion doesn't.

But why?