Facts About Warspear

Hazelnut

Fact #96: the amping system is one of the devs' main money sources, which they need to develop the game and to run the servers.

Fact #97: There is a hostile mob in the game that doesn't attack you. It's called Caravanner. You can find them near the Bear Clan Berserker boss on Godgarrath-Isle of Mountain Clan. They are hostile (names written with red), but you may stand there for any time, and they act like neutral mobs.

Fact #98: Online Support chat is nearly never online, it could be renamed to Offline Support.

Fact #99: Swamp Slugs and Totems on Tellus Towers on Norlant Swamps are actually undefeatable due to their incredible damage dealt on you.

Fact #100: Before Warspear Online 1.0, the game was actually completely Free To Play, because only in 1.0 were Miracle Coins added.

Fact #1 o 1: Online support was meant for a special UNRELEASED gone client

• 1 year later...

Fact #96: The Ancient Norlant Empire used to be THE strongest empire in whole arinar.

Fact #96.1:i have no idea how it vanished, and i am quite ashamed by that

Fact #96.1.1: TIME TO REVIVE THIS TOPIC MUTTERFICKERS!

Wow I've never seen this topic till now.  :shok:

Where are we now?

Fact #105: Elm can never be killed by one party, as R0land said. Maybe a party of devs.

Fact #106: Elm deals 0 damage, his traps and mobs do all the work.

Fact #107: There are vegans who play the game, and still kill animals in it, sad.

Fact #108: Most of the high level players have at least one +8 item, and no one has no costumes.

Fact #109: Kronus is the biggest boss ever created by devs, his body stretches 5 areas.

Fact #110: Secondhand Dealers are the richest NPCs in Arinar. Those bastards get a lot out of the 10% everyday from each offer.

Edited by Gladiator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fact #96: The Ancient Norlant Empire used to be THE strongest empire in whole arinar.

Fact #96.1:i have no idea how it vanished, and i am quite ashamed by that

Fact #96.1.1: TIME TO REVIVE THIS TOPIC MUTTERFICKERS!

The war of spear destroyed it, or? Not sure but it was ruined during some war,

so it prolly wasn't as strong as we might think. I'm pretty sure I've read that somewhere.

Fact #99: Swamp Slugs and Totems on Tellus Towers on Norlant Swamps are actually undefeatable due to their incredible damage dealt on you.

Fact #112  well...swamp slugs can be defeated now (:

Edited by Myouren

Wow I've never seen this topic till now.  :shok:

Where are we now?

Fact #105: Elm can never be killed by one party, as R0land said. Maybe a party of devs.

Fact #106: Elm deals 0 damage, his traps and mobs do all the work.

Fact #107: There are vegans who play the game, and still kill animals in it, sad.

Fact #108: Most of the high level players have at least one +8 item, and no one has no costumes.

Fact #109: Kronus is the biggest boss ever created by devs, his body stretches 5 areas.

Fact #110: Secondhand Dealers are the richest NPCs in Arinar. Those bastards get a lot out of the 10% everyday from each offer.

108 is wrong, im lvl28 my best was +7((wasted over 400 signs, no amp)) :aggressive:  :aggressive:  :aggressive:

Fact #114 "Nadir DG "Champion Coliseum" Normal Mode Boss have Higher Level than the Hard Mode.

Fact #115 "Bashazs amped his Staff of Bloody Earl from +0 to +9 with only 10 sets sign. *which mean amping is all Luck Based"

Fact #116 "SiThLoRdS still the best guild in US-Sapphire"

• Developer

Fact #119 Warspear is the Horde capital on Draenor, found just north of the main island of Ashran.

Set just outside the main PvP zone, Warspear is protected by Warspear Outpost, the Horde's main base within Ashran proper.

Fact #119 Warspear is the Horde capital on Draenor, found just north of the main island of Ashran.

Set just outside the main PvP zone, Warspear is protected by Warspear Outpost, the Horde's main base within Ashran proper.

Horde :o

Fact #120 HORDE is the most awesome guild in Warspear

20161117_163505.png

Fact #124 In the storyline of the Kronus Labyrinth , on the last quest Aloron tells you to kill bazileus in the belly of the Kronus.It probably gives you the most gergous rewards in all yellow quests.  :good: Screenshot_2016-07-07-01-40-35.png

Fact #125 Vald the Crusher has a name of one gm, Vlad is also the Drácula's original name who is actually not a monster, but a legendary hero from the central European folklore;

Edited by Aкasha

Fact#128

Fact 127 is wrong.. He has the ranger burst skill.

Fact#129

Killing the totem in the Norlant swamps instantly spawns a new one.. Leaving No corpse whatsoever ... Tested XD.

Fact#130

Killing high HP bosses is not profitable.. more than 15 confirmed kills using the bugged relic on spawn..5 kills on faceless.. 8 kills on kronus... One engineer kill did not drop anything whatsoever. (Luck based)

Fact#131

Bug positions might be the main cause of death in game.

Fact#132

If you're a forsaken player who's finished the first island you're supposed to be ruling moraktor.. Considering you know nameless' real name.

Fact#133

The first DGs in game (Xmas) used to drop armor sets and weapon. This same DG dropped the first misspelled weapon I had seen (r'E'berius staff) and the strongest staff for a week after which the magical set combined and made it weak.

Fact#134

The pvp cave once had bats (I think)

Fact #137 The old Warspear is more challenging than the current Warspear.

Fact #138 If you don't want a bug position, go move to the country where the server is.

Fact #139: The servers are based in The Netherlands (I think), which puts Dutch players (like me :dirol:, even though I quit) at an enormous advantage.

Fact#128

Fact 127 is wrong.. He has the ranger burst skill.

Fact#129

Killing the totem in the Norlant swamps instantly spawns a new one.. Leaving No corpse whatsoever ... Tested XD.

Fact#130

Killing high HP bosses is not profitable.. more than 15 confirmed kills using the bugged relic on spawn..5 kills on faceless.. 8 kills on kronus... One engineer kill did not drop anything whatsoever. (Luck based)

Fact#131

Bug positions might be the main cause of death in game.

Fact#132

If you're a forsaken player who's finished the first island you're supposed to be ruling moraktor.. Considering you know nameless' real name.

Fact#133

The first DGs in game (Xmas) used to drop armor sets and weapon. This same DG dropped the first misspelled weapon I had seen (r'E'berius staff) and the strongest staff for a week after which the magical set combined and made it weak.

Fact#134

The pvp cave once had bats (I think)

About fact #128 : Hmm I did not see he used a skill in 20 min  :mega_shok: Maybe I will  go visit him again  :nea:

Here my video about fact #129  :blush: