Facts About Warspear

Hazelnut

Fact #44

Mcoins' stuffs were introduced on August 2011 (v1.0)

Fact #45

Many boys who pretending to be girls by playing girl characters. However, there are some girls who playing boy characters (very rare case).

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Fact #47 norlant and kottaravva is the only island which use random teleport system

Ehmm...

Correction : Kotaravva is part of Norlant Swamp. So the only island which use random teleport system is Norlant Swamp.

Fact #48

When people can't find warspear more challenging they leave  :cray:

Welcome back TuBy! :) I guess i havent seen you for long time in this forum.

Fact #50 As far as I know in game there is no such thing as The Warspear nor the pieces of it which should be scattered around the world

Fact #43 In the great war, garhan had to fight Nuadu and Harad alone at once. And Garhan proved to be a tough competition. This proves that Garhan is the strongest god.

Fact #21: Garahan is overpoweree as duck. During the war of the spear he could almost match Harad and Nuadu alone.

Look it up;)

Fact #51: The War spear was destroyed during the clash of Garahan, Harad and Nuadu.

Fact #50 As far as I know in game there is no such thing as The Warspear nor the pieces of it which should be scattered around the world

Fact #52 mcoins are made up of the same material from which Warspear was made.

Fact #52:  The Ancient Warspear is made from the same material as Miracle Coins.

Fact #52.1: Miracle Coins are made from the same material as the Ancient Warspear.

Fact #53: There is a rare craft job of the Warspear but it requires melee lvl 9001 to craft it. Needed ressources are simple: 1329063 Miracle Coins. And a crafting license.

Fact #54: Even tho the miracle shop is integrated in the lore (Yes it really is. It's told in a briefing text of a quest, i think signs of the filth or cocoon of termites that Melvelins Medallions or Menokos Vessels are only available from antiquitary dealers or the Miracle Shop.), and thus Miracle Coins might be existant in Arinar, Noone has even tried to reforge a new Spear of it.

Fact #55: Garahaan is bad. Garaahaan wanted the WarSPEAR. Dks are bad too. They use SPEARS. COINCEDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Fact #53: There is a rare craft job of the Warspear but it requires melee lvl 9001 to craft it. Needed ressources are simple: 1329063 Miracle Coins. And a crafting license.

So you're saying it is possible to craft Warspear?

So you're saying it is possible to craft Warspear?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, it's totally possible.

<_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<

Fact #54: People playing Warspear often don't recognise sarcasm.

• 2 weeks later...

Fact #57

I think libraries should have more books in them.

New expert skills?

Fact #58: The basic libraries located in the capitals of Irselnort, only have a total amount of 30 books inside it.

Fact #59

I mean books about lore :P

Fact #60

You dont know how much actually reading one or two quests can do.

Fact #61

I dont read every quest, but i am aware why i am doing it in pov of the lore.

Fact #62

Points in Lore where you could go deeper with theories are:

Chainless League

Ayvondyl, Filth Crisys

Antient Norlant Empire

Astral Labyrinth

White Wanderer

Fact #63

Allthough Berengar created the lab to connect between the worlds of the white wanderer, actually the only portals seen there are the portals leading to Arinar- So how did those Mobs go in?

It would be cool if there was a portal deep inside lab that lead to the other world where they came form, with a storyline that explains how they came into existence and why they're invading arenar. *Accidentally stumbles upon aigrind's next big project*

Fact #64 This game used to be pay to play

Fact #65 We used to be able to make a party of 8 people.

Fact #66 Rogue stealth is the skill which take the most tweak(nerf,nerf,nerf)

Fact #67 When first introduce,you can actually see your class second and third class job in the skill tab.For example,rogue > thief > assassin.

Fact #68 We used rank system (bronze,silver,maybe gold too) until 4500 exp cap then level system was introduce.

Fact #69 After Norlant Swamp was introduce,there are alot of drastically drop on price of item which recently only obtainable through astral labyrinth bosses.The reason is those item are now obtainable through daily quest.

Fact #70 Eventhough we can't talk to enemy faction,we used to able to trade each other.

Fact #71 We used to able to buy health and mana potions on Nadir Sard.

Fact #72 We used to able to buy purple lvl 9 items.Now they only drop from bosses.

Fact #72 We used to able to buy purple lvl 9 items.Now they only drop from bosses.

Fact #73: The fact stated above basically gave the high-amped players a HUGE advantage in obtaining them. 

Fact #74: The purple level 9 items were removed in 3.11 or 3.12, don't know exactly anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Fact #78  There is only 1 Windy swift in a group of windy swifts in an area.  :give_rose:   
                           :ph34r:

Edited by XeNoN

Fact #83: Astral Magic, the magic power used to heal before update 3.11, had never had any form of defense. Astral Magic defense would result in healing resistance.

Fact #84: There were four types of offensive magic attributes.

Astral: For healing skills

Moon: For shamans and druids damaging skills and normal attacks

Sun: For priests and magicians damaging skills and normal attacks

Dark: For necromancer,warlock and death knight(Exhalation of Darkness) damaging skills and normal attacks(Death knight excluded).

Fact #88: In the 2012 Halloween event, there was no event map. There was a "house" with teleports. One of the hardest quests obtainable there was the quest with the Dead Brides, who used to deal ~50k damage and had over 800k HP.

Fact 89: 2013 christmas tavern had 1 spawnpoint for elf, and another one for mc, making it quite "farmable". 2014 therefore, had 6 spanpoints for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Fact #90: [Novice's Sacrificial Sword] is yet the only One-handed Sword that has Magic Damage.

There, the facts are in even number.

I can finally rest comfortably before people bury this topic. *chuckles*

Fact #92 Only a few people buy regular crafted items.

Dunno how to get a cheap, noob but high lvl bow or staff for the time it takes to get a good one

• 1 month later...

Fact #93: There is a quest on Irselnort, where you have to find a piece of the War Spear. Calculate. How many players have completed this quest so far? If all of them found a piece, the War Spear should be already be put together.

Fact #94: Crimson Corundum is told to be very rare. Akthough thousands of people have gathered thousands of CC. Where is the limit. Will we arrive too a point when Crimson Corundum wont be found anywhere? Most of Nadir-Sard's merchants trade goods in exchange of CC. What would happen to

Fact #95: Amping will kill WS after a couple of years (mcoins will too)