Facts About Warspear

Hazelnut

Post here all facts you know about warspear ;)!

#1 Fact

Meniru, Kepala, and Dukun are all Indonesian.

- Meniru means copy

- Kepala means head

- Dukun means shaman

Fact 4

Whilst in Lore the fight is focusing more between Chosen and Forsaken, it seems to focus more between Elf and MC ingame/in the community

Fact 5

Berengars power literally was enough to connect the worlds made by the white wanderer, the system of the connections between them is the astral lab.

Fact 6

As stated in the little Lorepiece of BG Tower, Aliens managed to go in the tower and wreck havoc there. Berengar had to enclose the tower.

Fact 7

While in the Chosen questline they manage to find out that the traitor attack from the elfs was an attack of the Legion through many investigations, and even an elf guy one on Langasard had to actually point it out, in the elven questline they just literally realised it when (you) described how "the traitirs" turned into dust as they died.

Fact 8

The military forces used on map2 would be enough to cleave every map1 conflict, which means that e.g. Legion side could invade e.g. melvendil with all forces like in irselnort, and conquer it in a matter of minutes.

Fact 9

Berengar is infact so skilled that he could literally connect parallel universes (lab) but his ingame equipment is lvl15. However, There are way more high leveled equipment elsewhere, and it means that e.g. the ancient norlant empire was more powerful than berengar (lvl18 stuff), but in the lore it is clear that noone can even achieve half of berengars power.

Fact 10

I am very interested in Lore. Of any game.

Edited by MCocktail

Fact 4

Whilst in Lore the fight is focusing more between Chosen and Forsaken, it seems to focus more between Elf and MC ingame/in the community

Fact 5

Berengars power literally was enough to connect the worlds made by the white wanderer, the system of the connections between them is the astral lab.

Fact 6

As stated in the little Lorepiece of BG Tower, Aliens managed to go in the tower and wreck havoc there. Berengar had to enclose the tower.

Fact 7

While in the Chosen questline they manage to find out that the traitor attack from the elfs was an attack of the Legion through many investigations, and even an elf guy one on Langasard had to actually point it out, in the elven questline they just literally realised it when (you) described how "the traitirs" turned into dust as they died.

Fact 8

The military forces used on map2 would be enough to cleave every map1 conflict, which means that e.g. Legion side could invade e.g. melvendil with all forces like in irselnort, and conquer it in a matter of minutes.

Fact 9

Berengar is infact so skilled that he could literally connect parallel universes (lab) but his ingame equipment is lvl15. However, There are way more high leveled equipment elsewhere, and it means that e.g. the ancient norlant empire was more powerful than berengar (lvl18 stuff), but in the lore it is clear that noone can even achieve half of berengars power.

Fact 10

I am very interested in Lore. Of any game.

Very epic indeed :clapping:

Kepala doesnt means coconut in Indonesian?

I passed my last vacations there, and actually when I asked Kepala air They gave me Coconut water, But Hey, Im very Confused at the moment! Maybe it was Kelapa xD

fact11 : "gank" is a noob excuse use by people who get killed in pvp areas

Do you want to be on my kos list?

Because thats how you get on a kos list ;)

Fact #13: it's pay to win.

Fact #14: high amped players who play for 1 month consider themselves as "pros", while low amped but very skilled players who know how to play their class perfect are considered "noobs".

Ahaha u r right bia :)!

Makasih or Terima kasih in formal means Ty xD

Thanks! You know, I used to say it But never wrote it! :D by the way, I didnt visit Jakarta (I went to Manado, Bunaken, Gangga etc, And The raja ampat) your country is breathtaking!

Nice bia! U must be have toured many places around the world, havent u? ;D Aaand Bali, have u visited it?

P.S. Thanks for the compliment! :D

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Kill the hydra fast before she Run away.

Kimboy is Not death ,pvprange Not death

They All just quit the game lol.

Sry but i dont Trust any storrys,im Not a monkey and believe/followe this trash.

I hate it when ppls tell They are death bcz They are to poor or pissed @ the game.

Kimbo was years in Warspear activ,tell me his street,name to check the true.

I respect him bcz he is a good priest,no cheater or lier but like i said. I dont believe the Story.

When kimbo sometimes coming back is his Reputation defead bcz any idiot public a lie.

Fact 15# This topic should be about the game

Fact 16# The Great War happened around 500yrs ago~ which is a pretty short time omo

Fact 17# It seems that the Mountain Clans dont have a god, or dont believe in one, rather they believe in the nature as seem from the Dukuns on Godgorath ^^

Fact 18# The filth seems to be a disease which rots the lives of anyone, any animal and their minds. Somehow the servants/slaves of the filth seem to be immune against the filth, at least physicly, as they would ROT away. But instead on going insane they seem to be pretty organised. Why do i say that? It might be an Aspect for a cure against The Filth. Quest(line)idea: Make the players kill filthmobs, and obtain items like fluids for the study of the magicians there

Fact 19# There are elf which are not on the sentinel side (Maliat Elves)

Fact #20: Being +9/+10 is not pro nor skilled, it's noob.

Fact #21: Garahan is overpoweree as duck. During the war of the spear he could almost match Harad and Nuadu alone.

Nice bia! U must be have toured many places around the world, havent u? ;D Aaand Bali, have u visited it?

P.S. Thanks for the compliment! :D

No! We didnt go to Bali, we wanted some rustic vacation and Bali is ofc beautiful But its really turistic.

Actually we wanted to discover the real indonesia, se we went to sleep in Indonesian houses etc. Really amazing, and the food omg, I could die for a cassava chip :[ or some good Babi putar :*

I love to travel, But im always flying to Cuba becouse of My parents.. Now its time to see the world!

Fact #69

Some lab bosses are taken from ancient Greek mythology.

Medusa is the first that comes to mind.

Edited by Snowman

Fact 22# Look up Fact 69.

Fact 23# Fact 69 is a failure since it wasnt in the right order

Fact 24# Fact 25# containst the actual content of Fact 69#

Fact 25# Women and Man have a similar hairstyle, which imo looks sepretty nice on both :blush:

Fact 26# This games homeland is Russia.

No! We didnt go to Bali, we wanted some rustic vacation and Bali is ofc beautiful But its really turistic.

Actually we wanted to discover the real indonesia, se we went to sleep in Indonesian houses etc. Really amazing, and the food omg, I could die for a cassava chip :[ or some good Babi putar :*

I love to travel, But im always flying to Cuba becouse of My parents.. Now its time to see the world!

Very nice Bia! Anyway, when my age is enough, i'd like travelling like u. Culinary trips, etc :* and ofc exploring my country 1st and then around the world!! Seems so fantastic!

Fact #27

AiGrind is located in Kaliningrad.

Fact #28

There were two restpawn statues in Nadir-sard, but were removed in update v2.6-v3.0

LoL Ellu... We all know that AiGrind is watching us all the time xD

P.S. Oh ok o.O not all the time, but when in forum, game, and the others which related to warspear xD

Fact #30: English is the main language on the European and American Servers, also called US-Sapphire and EU-Emerald.

The awkward thing is that everyone speaks indonesian and spanish.

Fact 31#

Allthough its stated that the Chainless League is neutral, they still dont seem to allow trades between factions. What a shame!

Fact #32: Bladedancers are overpowered, IF high amped.

Fact #32: Every class is overpowererd, IF high amped.

Fact #33: Amplification cost in-game money, signs and spheres of defence/damage enhancement.

Fact #34: The amplification items cost miracle coins.

Fact #35: Miracle coins cost money. REAL money.

Fact #36

Many players who write rouge instead of rogue. And actually both of them have different meanings.

Fact #38

Blood of Puma Clan is the hardest quest in warsear for now

Fact #39

Hardest non event Boss for a 1party is Faceless for now

Fact #40

Hardest event boss for a 1party was Sam Hain of halloween of 2013

Fact #43 In the great war, garhan had to fight Nuadu and Harad alone at once. And Garhan proved to be a tough competition. This proves that Garhan is the strongest god.

PS- I'm a Sentinel. I'm just stating the facts.