CRYING ON FORUM

CRiPSTiCK

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43568-what-is-wrong-with-nbk/

LOL.. why are u crying on forum jarl.. isnt being a daipa baby enuff in the game..

I MEAN..

its not only u who cries about us ganking but the rest of my haters do too..

REASON WHY YA'LL CRY COZ OF ME AND GUILD IS COZ..

ya'll dnt like us standing our grounds when u clowns come ganking the cave and or my guild..

THEN.. yall have cheeck to cry about it when my guild keeps u idiots out.. but noooooo..

ya'll expect us to stand down and let ya'll walk over us..??:D thats a dream that will never happen to all ya'll..also when ya'll do come ganking ya'll come with more then what i have behind me :D

anyways..

ITS A GAME dnt take it too personal lil kids peace out mofos

I MEAN S@#T.. ALL I DO IS PROTECT ME AND MY GUILD AND THE RIGHTS OF "PVP CAVE"

WHEN YA'LL ELF JUST CRY ABOUT GANKING ME OR MY GUILD ON WORLD CHAT OR PM's :D funny s@#t actually..

THE WAY I SEE IT.. IS YA'LL CRY ABOUT ME KILLING YA'LL WHO ACTUALLY HELPED THE GANKERS WHO GANK ME..

SO JUST READ MY SIGNATURE AND UNDERSTAND WHY I DO WHAT I DO AND PLEASE

PLEASE

KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTHS B@#%&S

First of all, i apologize but i don´t understand most of your speech. Im spanish, but you know, im a well educated guy that was concerned about learning other languages, and i have a cultivated language of the English language.For that reason, i expect you don´t think I am able to understand your Bronx language. If you want me to understand what you say, try to rephrase what u said, for god´s sake. I also encourage you to spend less time in game and try to learn to use a more cultivated language, because it will be more useful on your real life.

I could just infer some few things from your speech,but:

1.- Who are you? Don´t hide in strange names and badass photos.

2.- Why did u open a new post when it is related to mine?

3.- You said I cry, but you are wrong, i laugh at your guild full of noob and weak players.

4.- If you study a language in a formal language, you know that the use of rude language and capital letters indicate you are angry, so you seem to be the one that takes the game too seriously. You know that "truth hurts" and maybe that is why you speak in that way.

5.- I don´t have any elf but it is quite pathetic how proud you are of yourself when you just do "group ganking". As i told in other post gankers are in the same level of scammers. So that is the respect you can get from most players. You also try to frighten people by putting them on KOS hahahahaha. I also love that. Keep doing like that, i will keep owning any NBk member that i find in arenas lvl 19-20-21-22, and i also encourage whoever you are and your friends to make elfs, lvl them up and "try" to gank me as well.

Finally, I hope you can learn some culture from my post, because I see you need some help. People with that cultural level need more opportunities in order to succeed in life, and i also try to help as well. If you are interested I can look for formal english language academies in your town, such as Oxford or Cambridge ones, and i tell you.

Remember, games are hobbies, and hobbies are not jobs. First go to school at least and learn culture to become an educated person. Then find a job. Finally, get hobbies as games.

Best regards.

Your dear friend John.

wow jarl.. u are educated aint u, just by the looks of ur paragraph u seem to hav ur undies in a mix of knickers..

but listen..

i dnt expect u to fully understand what i hav said but its clear to me ur just ignorant, as i was reading the first of ur above life lesson and got to where it says "1." i was like "wtf, this guy wana be talkin like i giv a s@#t about how he feels" so i skipped all that and wrote this, but SERIOUSLY, u came on forum coz u "dislike" the attention of "s@#t talkin" about ya :mega_shok:

honestly jarl.. ur opinions culdnt matter to me coz im not the person who missed judged who from the start (calling me noob coz i keep above my k.o.s list), i am who i am, i talk the way i talk thru the lessons iv learned in game and irl meaning, haters like u created me :spiteful:, so above all that little whining c@#t, i aint gona change who i am or how i talk coz an "EDUCATED" twat like u cant read slangs, pfft, what u see is what u get, so dnt hate what u cant appreciate, dnt spit what has no meaning and dnt look at what other idiots think of who from what they say coz it only makes u an idiot..

WHAT I'M SAYING IS.. why should i have to care about what anyone has to say IF i can't get the respect that all these haters don't show..?? wait dnt answer coz it wont matter anyhow..

RESPECT IS MUTUAL once u lose it, it could take years to earn it..

as for this convo, im done and im out enjoy the rest of ur daily hatreds  :dirol:

I'm guessing he is Anih? Anih is from australia... or maybe NZ? idk

EDIT: I just asked him in-game. He is Anih. CONFIRMED  :good:

Edited by MuMei

The only people complaining about this are people who start shit and are not able to enter the cave while we're there and then people like jarla who only see one side. Not only are you making false assumptions but you are the type of person who believes your way is the only way to do something. Even if it is a completely retarded and impossible way. Like you told me in the game "if 10 people jump you come back alone and kill them off 1 by 1.

You and I both know this logic is idiotic and quite frankly impossible. If it wasn't for anihalator and our tight group of friends you ducks would have no cave to pvp in what so ever. I've known anihalator and delicious since i started playing 3 years ago and both of them know i will back them up whether they start the shit or not. Not once have i asked them what started this and they have replied saying oh i just was bored and felt like killing someone.

What did you say when i asked you if your best friend robbed a bank and came to your house saying "dude i need a place to hide can you help me?". If I'm not mistaken you said you would turn him away. I'm not sure where or how you were raised nor do i really care but the way i was raised is to be loyal to your friends and family. So how about you take your closed minded bs and hop off our dicks please.

GET OFF OUR D's THE MAN SAYS

:dirol:                                  :dirol:                                 :dirol:                                     :dirol:                                  :dirol:                             

Edited by CRiPSTiCK

The only people complaining about this are people who start shit and are not able to enter the cave while we're there and then people like jarla who only see one side. Not only are you making false assumptions but you are the type of person who believes your way is the only way to do something. Even if it is a completely retarded and impossible way. Like you told me in the game "if 10 people jump you come back alone and kill them off 1 by 1.

You and I both know this logic is idiotic and quite frankly impossible. If it wasn't for anihalator and our tight group of friends you ducks would have no cave to pvp in what so ever. I've known anihalator and delicious since i started playing 3 years ago and both of them know i will back them up whether they start the shit or not. Not once have i asked them what started this and they have replied saying oh i just was bored and felt like killing someone.

What did you say when i asked you if your best friend robbed a bank and came to your house saying "dude i need a place to hide can you help me?". If I'm not mistaken you said you would turn him away. I'm not sure where or how you were raised nor do i really care but the way i was raised is to be loyal to your friends and family. So how about you take your closed minded bs and hop off our dicks please.

Heal me, pliz!