PvP as Pala

MCocktail

Show me a video a paladin only used banner and fetter to kill u and u fought him very well but u died than come here and argue

Stating stuffs without evidence isnt facts

Did u even know 3skills for paladin are useless mostly vs mountain clan?

Illumination. Sacred shield. Call.

Only skills to use r heal fetter banner sunseal

Aura used as calling

The problem is that I probably fought more Paladins than him and I know how to counter Banner, the thing is, he just need to learn how to counter it, then he'd realise it's not as bad as uncounterable builds, like full CD or dodge.

Edited by Gladiator

Show me a video a paladin only used banner and fetter to kill u and u fought him very well but u died than come here and argue

Stating stuffs without evidence isnt facts

Did u even know 3skills for paladin are useless mostly vs mountain clan?

Illumination. Sacred shield. Call.

Only skills to use r heal fetter banner sunseal

Aura used as calling

First of all, I don´t know how to record a video at the same time i play ws. Secondly, I won´t spend any time downloading any shit program to do it. Recording videos is for ppl that have too much free time. I think I am an old enough player to state facts without losing my time recording it. I don´t need to lie about it.

And did you even know that 2 expert skills for rogue are useless? those 2 skills that require to throw knives? and jump skill was nerfed and we cant crit anymore? and what about stealth that can be removed with most other classes skills? If we start comparing which class is more nerfed, I win. So you better not start this kind of conversation.

The problem is that I probably fought more Paladins than him and I know how to counter Banner, the thing is, he just need to learn how to counter it, then he'd realise it's not as bad as uncounterable builds, like full CD or dodge.

Ok, now it is the time when you teach me how not to die when you are trapped and magic hits are killing u. I am an avid learner.

Sorry, there is no way to counter banner unless stupid and useless palas spamm trap and banner when i am in stealth mode on far away.

As I said before, pala is a class like bds designed for not skilled players that just requires to use combo trap-banner once to win in pvp.

And please, don´t tell me the way is to change all my skills and items to a dodge-build skill build.

I like areas like taverns, or pvpcave, they are awesome.

But how can i pvp there with a pala? Palas AoE skills are either uncontrollable stunning every possible foe or the area is too big, and with the banner nerf, banner deals no damage on my actual one i am pvping...

And if i sometimes have to deal with butthurt idiots who think i am ganking with foj and banner...

Overall its difficult to go there as pala, especially (like me) who rely on their banner...

Have you got any tips?

So to keep on the topic, all the tips you need are:

1- join devs favourite side to receive best benefits in game: elf side

2- create a bd or pala.

3- if you are bd, use 4/4 counter and enemy will be dead.

4.- if you are a pala, use 4/4 trap and banner. Get arena weapons with ferocity and crystal of ferocity too, add some magic dmg. If you are good enough, you will kill players just using these 2 skills. If not, just make sure u have enough hp to stand for the 2nd time you use those skills.

wish i had made any of these classes instead of my noob rogue 

First of all, I don´t know how to record a video at the same time i play ws. Secondly, I won´t spend any time downloading any shit program to do it. Recording videos is for ppl that have too much free time. I think I am an old enough player to state facts without losing my time recording it. I don´t need to lie about it.

And did you even know that 2 expert skills for rogue are useless? those 2 skills that require to throw knives? and jump skill was nerfed and we cant crit anymore? and what about stealth that can be removed with most other classes skills? If we start comparing which class is more nerfed, I win. So you better not start this kind of conversation.

Im not the one complaining about rouges to start this kind of conversation

Ur the one whos complaining about a paladin skill which was nerfed before

As far as i know ive seen a rouge 3hit a paladin gretness op pene and critics he got + he knows how to dodge a banner

There is another rogue also forgot his name dodged my banner really gd by saving up his gouge till i used my banner. He only received 1hit from banner

Rather than complaining go practice

Im not the one complaining about rouges to start this kind of conversation

Ur the one whos complaining about a paladin skill which was nerfed before

As far as i know ive seen a rouge 3hit a paladin gretness op pene and critics he got + he knows how to dodge a banner

There is another rogue also forgot his name dodged my banner really gd by saving up his gouge till i used my banner. He only received 1hit from banner

Rather than complaining go practice

Well, I can also kill any nub pala lvl 20 in 3 hits, but as i stated before, i am comparing similar classes with similar amps. I just pvped vshield, lvl 26 pala +7 that focuses on magic damage and he won me just using trap and banner. I gouged him to run out of banner area effect, but each time banner hits u, it slows you down and pala has time enough to hit u after gouge ends. That means i am dead.

If he spams skills when i m stealthand far away, i get him later, but that is what nubs palas do, not the case of others. I could avoid banner by jumping to another elf nearby but i think it would be a nasty trick.

And im not complaining btw, i m just saying how to pvp with a pala and how lucky palas must be to devs.

Btw, it is stupid to put a rich spammer player full +10 as an example. I could do the same to try to embarrass u and any of your arguments  :crazy:

Lets face the facts:

banner (wont change)

A class beating another class (not important)

Pala kills rouge

Rouge kills healer

Healer kills bd

Bd kills pala

Ranger n mage depends

Cycle of ws gl

Pala is a support/tank/healer/dmger

A rouge wont be able to kill him so eaisly

Doesnt matter if ur pro in pvping u will never win vs all classes. Any player has weaknesses

Paladin is the only melee class without a jump skill. Dnt u dare say call is cuz it cancels banner and it has 2sec expert delay so useless to use in pvp

Bd has rush

Rouge has elusive

Barb has charge

Dk has pull

Paladin gets bullied by any pro kiter

Too bad ur a rouge and kiting isnt an option

You can't compare a lv20 vs lv26 PvP and then complain about losing. You might be +10 but lv26 can use higher level gear and don't forget about the 4 skill points the lv26 has more.

Lol the fact that he's complaining because he can't kill lvl26s and he's lvl20 is hilarious. Obviously there are 3 expert points less for you, a lvl26 kicks any Paladins ass if he plays well.

Edited by Gladiator

You can't compare a lv20 vs lv26 PvP and then complain about losing. You might be +10 but lv26 can use higher level gear and don't forget about the 4 skill points the lv26 has more.

Maybe u are right and i should stop trying to beat +10 lvls 26. Those days are gone with experts...

Lol the fact that he's complaining because he can't kill lvl26s and he's lvl20 is hilarious. Obviously there are 3 expert points less for you, a lvl26 kicks any Paladins ass if he plays well.

Well, it is not too hilarious. I have pvped you several times and it wasn´t so bad for me. Maybe without your guild buffs, things would be different  :crazy:

Doesnt matter if ur pro in pvping u will never win vs all classes. Any player has weaknesses

Agree

Max Respect for all Pala.....but for shaman if you kite win vs pala is easy....but vs hight dmg rogue or BD shaman can lose.

So for pala is easy win vs rogue and sure better vs BD....

Can't complain about rogue jarlax 

Edited by Logrimy

Well, it is not too hilarious. I have pvped you several times and it wasn´t so bad for me. Maybe without your guild buffs, things would be different  :crazy:

Oh great so why are you complaining, again? Since you can almost kill a lvl26 Paladin and you are lvl20, it doesn't mean there is anything wrong about Pala or? ::)

Oh great so why are you complaining, again? Since you can almost kill a lvl26 Paladin and you are lvl20, it doesn't mean there is anything wrong about Pala or? : :)

Although i am so damn skilled at rogue owning countless players, each time is harder to win some classes such as bds or palas. Classes that devs create for kids because all you have to do is to spamm all your skills (bd) or use 2 specific  to win enemies. And i repeat, it is harder, but not impossible for me. In fact I am laughing, not complaining.  :crazy:

From now on, i hope you bds and palas start worshipping devs. Maybe you haven´t noticed it, but devs made 2 classes with the abilty to win other players just with 1 or 2 skills. How surprisingly, both elf classes: bds with counter and palas with banner. Activate it and you automatically win your enemy. You don´t need a combination of skills as rest classes. And if bds or palas lose (considering some lvl of amplification) it is because they are completely useless players unable to use skills wisely.

What? Just walk outside of banner and you good.. Everyone know that. Depending on you vs the pala build

What? Just walk outside of banner and you good.. Everyone know that. Depending on you vs the pala build

Extremely difficult for classes that require close range skills.. Like barb and rogues... That need a close approach for their skills