Why there aren't many poeple on this forum = TOO STRICT

NudistMaster

- I can only make posts 3 times in 24 hours.

- All 3 posts need to be approved by a moderator before other members can see it.

- I cant do anything until after 12 approved posts of 3 per 24 hours.

- I cant look at other peoples profiles even if i wanted to.

I know this forum was hacked a while back and some data was lost but come on, ain't this going too far? i can't be a constructive member of this forum until 4 days of house arrest. There was already a lack of forum members before, now its even worse. I hope this changes to make things a bit easier, human are too lazy, why would we go through this if there isn't much benefit to it?

This is my last post of the day sooooo.... see you all in 24 hours, if i give enough crap to come back or if mods want to even approve this topic.

(Plz approve ~.~ )

PS:

my reply to anyone who says its not a big deal;

- Biased opinion cuz you haven't gone through this.

- I know its for security, but this is a game forum, not the pentagon.

- What? do i also need to answer some questions about arinar before i get my citizenship too?

- I disagree with you

- Thanks

- Either way, i appreciate your opinion. :)

If i share your opinion (which i do,) and you are disagreeing, arent you disagreeing to your own topic then?

Amyways, i didnt know this... Man must be hard..

3 posts per 24

I cant even imagine being so crippled

Luckily i didnt have to through them all. :feeling_proud:

Anyway, since this new forum opened, i never see member z/dtemm whatever spamming anymore lmao.

But im really sad that the active members are decreased dramatically :(!

Luckily i didnt have to through them all. :feeling_proud:

Anyway, since this new forum opened, i never see member z/dtemm whatever spamming anymore lmao.

But im really sad that the active members are decreased dramatically :(!

Yeah, we should make an in-game action to reanimate the forum again:)

Why people stop coming here because there are no more great dramas.When there where no moderators people here where free until abusing mods made here too boring(Since i said this i think Mecha will use this post i said as one of his reasons example if r0land unbans me and after a few months mecha will find a way to ban me again and he will ban me because my posts have always the drama word not just the word but all my posts he saw are spam)

Edited by Hotdog#1

Why people stop coming here because there are no more great dramas.When there where no moderators people here where free until abusing mods made here too boring(Since i said this i think Mecha will use this post i said as one of his reasons example if a r0land unbans me and after a few months mecha will find a way to ban me again and he will ban me because my posts have always the drama word not just the word but all my posts he saw are spam)

So since some days ago, hotdog's acc have been used by u, seduce?

lol no! since i posted in Forum Chat it was i who was using not the part when he posted in competitions lmao
Seriously im waiting for r0land to unban me since mods can't remove perma ban but only suspensions.Also Mecha deletes posts and threads i make and make instant perma ban but those deleted things can be seen by devs and mods which is a clue.Also Mecha will use another reason like why am i using Hotdogs profile? Because i can't communicate and im not spamming.

Edited by Hotdog#1

24 hours later......

Yes, i can see its a lot safer, but not very good for getting more people to join.

The forum needs to be announced more, but also made easier for people to join and take part. Right now its almost impossible for me to join in with the things that make this forum fun. ALL THESE GAME TOPICS I CAN'T POST IN :cray:, all these discussions :cray:. This current system of joining is a bit off putting and very restrictive. I made this account to take part in the contest and see what other things i can find, but 3 posts a day...... which all need to be approved; it isn't what you'd expect from a game forum.

Yes people mostly come here for the announcements, but as soon as they make an account, try to post in the topic and see these restrictions they wont even bother getting involved with everything else. But that's my opinion i guess.

Thx yall

PS: can someone approve my contest topic plz :blush: , thx

24 hours later......

Yes, i can see its a lot safer, but not very good for getting more people to join.

The forum needs to be announced more, but also made easier for people to join and take part. Right now its almost impossible for me to join in with the things that make this forum fun. ALL THESE GAME TOPICS I CAN'T POST IN :cray:, all these discussions :cray:. This current system of joining is a bit off putting and very restrictive. I made this account to take part in the contest and see what other things i can find, but 3 posts a day...... which all need to be approved; it isn't what you'd expect from a game forum.

Yes people mostly come here for the announcements, but as soon as they make an account, try to post in the topic and see these restrictions they wont even bother getting involved with everything else. But that's my opinion i guess.

Thx yall

PS: can someone approve my contest topic plz :blush: , thx

i check 3 times a day for unapproved posts, dont worry unless its been over 24 hours. which almost never happens