Brute force possible?

Thiefmastr

Question

Some days ago a pretty well known high amped player in EU-Server uploaded a video on YouTube, but unfortunately showed his email of the account in the video (ofc I pm him as soon as I saw this to remove video xD) and now I wonder if Warspear has a protection against brute force attack on the account... Cuz well yeah if u know how to do this and have the email of the account u get access pretty quick and now I have a bit of a discussion with some friends if Warspear blocks IP or so if there a frequent requests to log in with wrong PW Lol

Maybe I get an answer xD

5 answers to this question

I bet it is possible to do, but only if you have a bad password. Brute force attacks require a password library or whatever and if your password is in a list someone can generate then you dont have a good password. No one ever gonna guess mine. 

Well I can't say I know a lot about this, but to find a 10 char password, you would need a damn lot of time and a beast computer

Even a 7 char password is so hard to guess that an average computer won't be able to do it in a short time