Fun-based elements in game

Chrono

Does game need this refreshment?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does game need this refreshment?

• Yes,of course.
    • I payed a lot,so must be in.
    • No,i want just stay in town.

As i see if no fight time with enemy or farming items, doing quests, players only stay in towns and talk.

Game need few new fun-based elements like:

- Card game - let you play with other player card of magic temathic game.

-Mining and Jewelcrafting - lets you dig and create new attributes crystals and runes by self

-Brew potions by alchymist table - Player should pick items ,buy recipts to learn potions of speed,power atc. Learn ability from Mentor.

- Hunt food from monsters - Lets you kill monster for food> also you must learn Ability from Mentor for set of quest

- Guitar , Violin and other funny things

Make these items by contest or hard to get

- Pets - we discussed this

-More arena modes ,mode vs. monster , colosseum mode , stage mode, One vs. One

- Aura of Armor - Not by money!!

- Add some strange puzzles to let us think, some readable scrolls what drop from monster or maps to find treasure in map

- Bring the Night and Day to Arinar,not by real clock

As we pay a lot ,we need these things.

It bring big fun to game.

Peoples, say your ideas,they must listen us!!

just to add some, sometimes the servers are in need of maintenance, why dont they hold a forum event during the 2-3 hours maintenance? the event could be general quizzes or design screens/banners or something.. well the rewards would be like in-game golds or some mcoins, maybe. xD

agree but the client will be 100 MB  ;D

while the game client will not surpass the threshold of 1000mb i dont see any problems  ;D

new arena modes

some sort of war event, where the winning faction recieves surprise chest or something

pets could be decorative item from miracle shop (only decorative, non functional) im sure itl be a great success = money for devs. and u can lose pet if u dnt feed it (like farmville maybe lol)

- u see all this is better than amp.

Costume drops like beholder to have some unique attribute like aura or smthng.. Then its worth! (if ur thnkng of miracle shop then omit this one)

add some more fun bosses which are hard to beat.. Hard to beat means require strategy.. Like underground horror. I must say that was some nice work. Beholder is only about pots :facepalm:

i wouldnt mind if they scrap labyrinth and add the stuff above :facepalm:

• Developer

while the game client will not surpass the threshold of 1000mb i dont see any problems  ;D

This is a huge problem actually.

This is a game for mobile phones mostly.

This is a huge problem actually.

This is a game for mobile phones mostly.

You will need to leave old phones anyway and give the way to android/ios and other strong OS. So in the future u dont realy need to think about +few mb space to game client  :yahoo:

• Developer

You will need to leave old phones anyway and give the way to android/ios and other strong OS. So in the future u dont realy need to think about +few mb space to game client  :yahoo:

Updates gonna be like a nightmare! Download few another Gbs :)

but seriously Snorlax. U guys were not thinking to drop the old platforms? I know it has to be a hell to compile a cross-platform app/game, moreover it is very limiting. And I guess sooner or later this will become inevitable, as the old HW and platforms are slowly dying..

devs need to do a lot of work to reach 1gb  ;D  but download 100mb its not a proble i think. who have ios or andoid they need to have wifi for beter games downloading so it will be not a problem i think

but seriously Snorlax. U guys were not thinking to drop the old platforms? I know it has to be a hell to compile a cross-platform app/game, moreover it is very limiting. And I guess sooner or later this will become inevitable, as the old HW and platforms are slowly dying..

I suggest this

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=55070.0

I wrote a lot about hw acceleration or Open VG graphic.

Also Windows mobile platform is most capable to add these features.

DirectDraw,GDI ,some devices with OpenGl 1.0 -2.0 standard.

Android use same.

In mine opinion i think old Symbian should be cut-off these new features.

Btw Android have vibration option,why Windows Mobile no?

I have idea. Make ingame arena competition. Special tickets will be used. There will be sign up till writen day. Arena will work as usual 2x2 and if you lose you must wait next date, if you win you go in next group. Do that over n over till only one group is winner. And then give them some suprise chest or something from m. Shop... ;D

I have idea. Make ingame arena competition. Special tickets will be used. There will be sign up till writen day. Arena will work as usual 2x2 and if you lose you must wait next date, if you win you go in next group. Do that over n over till only one group is winner. And then give them some suprise chest or something from m. Shop... ;D

Cool bro  :spiteful:

I suggest this

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=55070.0

I wrote a lot about hw acceleration or Open VG graphic.

Also Windows mobile platform is most capable to add these features.

DirectDraw,GDI ,some devices with OpenGl 1.0 -2.0 standard.

Android use same.

In mine opinion i think old Symbian should be cut-off these new features.

Btw Android have vibration option,why Windows Mobile no?

Nokia is still one of the top manufactures making symbian phones you can't simply cut off Also android comes with update every few months and not all phones support it many ppl still use old os not everybody can afford to buy new phone every 6 months as per client data s60v5  can take upto 70-80 mb in which you can put lot of content for a 2d game !

symbian is the platform of nearly half of players now... So they won't just throw it away.

The topic suggestions are good, but don't think developers will do any of them

If they make game look more better they will have ore ios and android users. devs just care about money... if they cant buy new phone it means they doesnt have money, if they dont have money they cant buy a lot of mcoints.  :bad:  (its just my opinion about devs nothing personal)  ::)

• Developer

Don't prejudice. :)

you re right maybe some of sugestions will be in 3.1 update coz they have almost completed 3.0

symbian is the platform of nearly half of players now... So they won't just throw it away.

Don't worry about Symbian incompability,it capable to use all of that.

I thought cut of graphic improvements.

But as i today checked few topic ,Symbian is fully capable. At least on 200 mhz processor.

Don't prejudice. :)

Take Zenonia as example,check few items in it,use few graphical improvements.

At least sound in menu when we login.

Make it little like EA Games banner loading screen.

More eye-candy,more ppl play.

Don't worry to start make some epic.

Herocraft Revival is great example,Kuzmitch did music for it,ask him.

A weekly War, where Totems appear in all MC towns and Trees appear in all FB towns, one per town and two in each first town. Win that faction what destroy all enemy's totem/tree first.

A weekly War, where Totems appear in all MC towns and Trees appear in all FB towns, one per town and two in each first town. Win that faction what destroy all enemy's totem/tree first.

best idea :D this will keep us busy ;D

best idea :D this will keep us busy

Yes,i suggest to add ranking...

Firstborn - 0 this week 0

Mountain Clan - 14 this week 7

Chosen - 1 this week 0

Forsaken - 5 this week 3

It add good fun,also arena need rechange to free

• 2 weeks later...

Some improvements:

- Each Totem/Tree drops a flag for each party member to destroy it.

- 1 Flag = 10 Miracle Coins.

- Flag wouldn't be Personal.

Some improvements:

- Each Totem/Tree drops a flag for each party member to destroy it.

- 1 Flag = 10 Miracle Coins.

- Flag wouldn't be Personal.

No i think there shoudn't be any m.coins. Maybe 1k gold but not m.coins because again that will be free coins to high amped and potters most. :nea:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slowly.. I think thats what makes this game unique: u can play it on totally a wreck ..