Back in the days..

Smurfer

It was a dark cloudy afternoon and the slowly moving light bulb was making astonishing shadow play on the wall of my room. Just the right atmosphere to play some game on my newly bought android phone. I already finished Final fantasy tactics and tactics ogre, what now? Browsing the market with a feeling I won`t find anything that would be interesting.  I found Warspear.. Hmm, I really do not like MMO`s (simply because I have this inevitable feeling people tend to suck) but the graphics seems to be cute and reminds me a lot of FFT. I made my decision, I`ll give it a try.

Elf or Human? I never liked elfs in any fantasy story. They just felt so arrogant and peacocks. But maybe because they are all so old or something..anyway, I go with human rogue as dual wield is sooo cool. First couple of quests went just fine, although I only met around 5 people for the whole day. I felt that the time I will need help is slowly approaching and there it was. Pointy eared wizard with spiders around raped me so badly that I simply gave up after couple of tries to do this the “one man army” way. I should find some help or I am doomed.

There I walk when I saw another rogue walking the path. The name suggested this guy is polish. The name was Marcin and after couple of sentences we formed a party. There was also a shammie in the party by the name of TonyTuanzz (legendary afk.er and probably the only one that afk.ed in the middle of killing BG`s) They helped me and I was playing with them ever since. Just before going for Torar, we were hanging around the last human town when a barb called Bradonja (Awwww) offered his help to kill Torar. He said to bring a good friend of his to help. Soon Sulla showed up and we slayed the fatty and headed for the 2nd island.

"Wow, what a large area. And why this guy`s name is in red?" Ah..2 hits and dead (my first contact with an Elf).

Soon enough Awwww revealed his true motives. As he was one of the 1st MC`s on the 2nd island, he was hunted down by Elfs a lot (see Slays story for the reference ;) ) thus he wanted to grow an army to fight the elves back. As we progressed through the 2nd island, it was inevitable we will be soon facing the last ultimate quest: Berengar guards! Back then, BG`s were a nightmare and it was simply a common sense that for this one, we will have to cooperate with Elfs as there is not enough MC`s (yes, back then the population was veeery low) New alliance has been estabilished with Slays party and now we had allies among the enemy lines. We shared mutual respect and had non-written rules that were followed by both factions.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Now I could go on with this story until present (or the day I stopped playing) but who would read it lol. I just wanted to share that back in the days, there were no scammers, no disturbers, no idiots (ok, few maybe :D ), people shared drops and everything was for free..As much as I loved this game, I am very unhappy of what it has become. However, I am still thankful I could be part of this community and it also gave me the opportunity to find friends from all around the world.

So enough said, even if I am mean sometimes, I still value friendship of all of you, especially those who were there since I started.

Sulla,Slay,Awwww,Species,McMug,Marcin,Vanhelsing,Ungezeifer,Pinoy,Shyleen,Sinscale,Merc and all the others, thanks for the experience!

Hehe..forgot about it already..but it took like 20 minutes lol :D :D :D Today, I heal +83 HP :P can hardly solo harder mobs lol..

And you didnt write the part when i kill you while you doing quest near mc caravan and listed me to the most annoying elf in forum  ;D

And you didnt write the part when i kill you while you doing quest near mc caravan and listed me to the most annoying elf in forum  ;D

Yeah, true that..and see, we became very good friends..I believe it was Slay that made peace between us..and I am glad for it, you were always a good friend ever since then.

@Sulla: True, so many good stories, but my main point was to write about how the realm was while it was not so populated and we had to rely on each other, like in real life. Not sure if all will catch the methaphore, but I hope at least the ones mentioned get it ;)

Nice story,

May be we should form an alliance clan in this server.

Each member have chars in 2 factions, in that way we can punish noobs in our server although it happen already but not organized yet.

The clan just some kind of "police" in the server  ;D

High amp not required but quantity matter

Lol,i'm not a fan of MMO too,forgot why I even decided to play warspear and I keep wondering"why am I still here"lol :facepalm: .Anyway nice,hmmm I really cant write any magical real life story about Warspear,I just cant remember I had any ;D (well maybe a few bit).