[2015.03.12] Beauty contest "Spring 2015" in Warspear Online!

Advantage of using facebook shares:

1.) Promotes warspear (I guess?)

2.) There's a reason why the devs pick in the first stage, to make sure that it's fair? Surely they won't just pick all asians...

3.) Ensures that the contest does not pick popular forum users

Disadvantage:

1.) Not many people have facebook

2.) Fake facebook profiles

3.) Some people do not want to share their gaming experience online and would prefer to keep it private

Tbh, at the end of the day, it's the dev's choice.

Good luck all!

Advantage of using facebook shares:

1.) Promotes warspear (I guess?)

2.) There's a reason why the devs pick in the first stage, to make sure that it's fair? Surely they won't just pick all asians...

3.) Ensures that the contest does not pick popular forum users

Disadvantage:

1.) Not many people have facebook

2.) Fake facebook profiles

3.) Some people do not want to share their gaming experience online and would prefer to keep it private

Tbh, at the end of the day, it's the dev's choice.

Good luck all!

You should see the last contest's pics :D a girl with who made 500 accs to autolike herself.

It's obvious that who has the most fb friends gonna win. There also kinda abuse of fb itself as Kazuma has mentioned above.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

You should see the last contest's pics :D a girl with who made 500 accs to autolike herself.

That's rather sad but I guess it can't be helped. Every system has its flaws.

http://i.imgur.com/QH39m9P.jpgthat pic is ok or not? how should i write warspear?

Aw you're 1 pretty lass ;D  and you should make a new topic under 'Beauty contest "Spring - 2015"', don't post it here. Yeah, you can't edit warspear on the photo, you should take a picture of yourself with a device such as a phone with warspear opened or anything that is related to warspear. Here are the competition conditions again just in case you missed it first time.

Contest conditions:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, or something like this. And there should be no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

Good luck  :good:  :good:  :good:

Edited by MuMei

It's obvious that who has the most fb friends gonna win. There also kinda abuse of fb itself as Kazuma has mentioned above.

Hi im the most ugly guy of the world,but im winning the beauty contest with my 500 fb acc and my millions of fake likes. yahoooooooooooooo

Wow there's some strong competition for the ladies this year, i feel sorry for the jury choosing the finalists. GL to all

Wow there's some strong competition for the ladies this year, i feel sorry for the jury choosing the finalists. GL to all

There's only 2.  :unknw:

lmao...

Seth : The amount will be increased dramatically sooner or later :evil: hwahaha

There are also some ladies in ru section...

And... Anyway there are way more males join this contest ;D...

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

There's only 2.  :unknw:

I've also been looking through the Russian forum too, just to get a gist of the scale of this competition.... ofcause <_<.

lmao...

Seth : The amount will be increased dramatically sooner or later :evil: hwahaha

There are also some ladies in ru section...

And... Anyway there are way more males join this contest ;D...

I've also been looking through the Russian forum too, just to get a gist of the scale of this competition.... ofcause <_<.

Oh, totally forgot about the russian side  ;D Thanks! :good:

one week left guysssss goooooooooooooood luck xd

Yup, good luck to you guys and gals!

I wish more people join this contest, go go go! ;)

Hi there, guys, so what do we have here? Yes, you're right, 10 finalists of our contest, let's check them all below:

Mister Warspear Online contenders:

men_critcree.png

Men_dennisj007.jpg

men_hizcanavar.jpg

men_Jarlaxxle.jpg

men_lallouss.jpg

Miss Warspear Online contenders:

women_cherrybia.jpg

women_hiperhel.jpg

women_mvc.jpg

women_tetma.jpg

women_xredbirdx.jpg

Thanks form us to all the participants, you're all awesome, guys, but there's no contest without a final, so don't be offended.

Don't forget that final voting will take place on our Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/warspear. Good luck!