[2015.03.12] Beauty contest "Spring 2015" in Warspear Online!

beauty_contest_2015.jpg

Greetings, warriors of Arinar!

It’s time to announce the second annual beauty contest in Warspear Online world! Last year our contest brought us a lot of joy, so why not start it again and make it a good tradition?

There will be 3 stages of our contest; after them you will choose your Miss and Mister Warspear Online.

Runners up will be chosen as Miss Spring Warspear Online and Mister Spring Warspear Online.

First stage:

From 12.03 till 29.03 we will be receiving photos from you. Post your photos as single topics in this chapter of our forum. One contestant = one topic.

Second stage:

On 30.03 our jury will pick up 5 boys and 5 girls for the finals. Their photos will be posted in a special album on our Facebook page.

Third stage:

From 30.03 till 05.04 everyone will be able to vote for the photos of the finalists. The photo that will get the largest number of reposts will get the first prize*.

*we only count the number of reposts from facebook pages of real people.  

All winners will be awarded due to the number of reposts on the 6th of April.

Contest conditions:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, or something like this. And there should be no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

The contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

- Any clothes is allowed, which is not against ethics and moral codes.

- And we will resolve any controversies in our own way. We are the jury after all.

As a result of your voting on our Facebook page there will be 2 boys and 2 girls who will receive the main prizes:

Miss Warspear Online 15000 Miracle coins

Mister Warspear Online 15000 Miracle coins

Miss Spring 10000 Miracle coins

Mister Spring 10000 Miracle coins

Other finalists will receive 4000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

Good luck to all of you!

Ah.. Ik now... Why did Mr Peter see the last Beauty Contest thread.

Nice, the rewards are increased.

And finally i joined this contest!!

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Should I write something on topoc or put pic only is enough?

please, check out first post and find the words "First stage".

*we only count the number of reposts from

facebook pages of real people.

sry but i dont understand what a repost is, can u explain? ty :)

*we only count the number of reposts from

facebook pages of real people.

sry but i dont understand what a repost is, can u explain? ty :)

You can like photos, you can share (repost) them. We count shares

God "Roland", Ariel is my fav. princess ever... i will never see her the same way i used to do it now. 

That mustache!! :rofl:  I'm hating you. 

Let me think about this contest   :crazy: but if I decide to do such a crazy thing like to compit, it will be your duty to vote for me !  :spiteful:  :spiteful:  :spiteful:

Edited by cherrybia

Another "Which asain has most facebook friends" contest? Not interested.

I dont even have FB since im 15.. Problem Solved.

FB SHares? Really? There should be a forum poll rather than a facebook share count :facepalm:

#ihatefb #quitfbfewmonthsago #getrektfb

Edited by MCocktail

I do not like the idea repost , I do not like the idea of votes on facebook because they always cheat , a friend always seek help from others to vote .. I prefer a thousand times the vote of the jury.  :)

Well,

Lets win again some miracle coins for my pretty face im not playing warspear anymore lmao gonna gift what I win like last time just first places for a troll people from indonesia and china isnt racism but they spam massive friend of friend please like my photo blabla la suck my dkc blablabla anyways beh.

God "Roland", Ariel is my fav. princess ever... i will never see her the same way i used to do it now. 

Let me think about this contest   :crazy: but if I decide to do such a crazy thing like to compit, it will be your duty to vote for me !  :spiteful:  :spiteful:  :spiteful:

winn miss world... :give_rose:

:good:

Roland i need your help.

How to step Post new topic with photos? .. i tried post with photos but i can't post with photos. Please i need your help. Sorry for bad english. THANK YOU

Roland i need your help.

How to step Post new topic with photos? .. i tried post with photos but i can't post with photos. Please i need your help. Sorry for bad english. THANK YOU

you can use image hosting (like imgur.com) to upload you photos.

Then just add a link in [/img] tags to the post.

you can use image hosting (like imgur.com) to upload you photos.

Then just add a link in tags to the post.

If i use facebook and share link photos i have been uploaded in warspear online official in facebook. Will be accepted?

If i use facebook and share link photos i have been uploaded in warspear online official in facebook. Will be accepted?

nope, forum only.

I'm not agree.. How about the others who don't know about this forum?better post it on fb.

if you don't know anything about forum,how will you participate? :crazy: thats a little stupid

:good:

Hey r0ly... Please dont use fb as the judgement... Forum plz... I feel safer in this forum than that fb, it seems like very exposing myself, u know that many cyber crimes. Even i've forgotten my password lmao :/