BEST TOPIC IN FORUM =)

jayrox

Just the next funny story about a guy,who disturb,multibox and lie+insult ...and ofc,who make all our lifes more funny ;D

They made new clan, neamitika (his og,he "love" him and mdea pay him with mcoins and he lay his acc too now-.-) and mdea and.... fourh  ;D  but we all know yet, that mdea=fourh ;D  always playing arena together and hunting...but they often fail ;D  (ask sulla,yesterday he forgot to walk with his druid,so druid died in mob while he was running with mdea ;D )

by the way, mdea and neamitika are in love with each other,but neam cheat on mdea, he have other lovers too....

11564_.png

11565_.png

11566_.png

11567_.png

next funny story:

little instruction: always when i see mdea or fourh i follow them,cause they fear me,then they use scroll of teleportation (very rich guy) or he die in mobs to get away from me  ;D

last days,i met mdea and fourh hunting gridaur,and FINALLY I TOOK REVENGE  :spiteful: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  i disturbed the disturber and took gridaur with aggro! wow,i am really bad ;)  but remember,all revenge  :diablo:

then mdea run away in one way, and some secs later fourh too (hard to run with 2 accs same time mdea? ;D ) and he got mad at me and wrote me some funny things...angry kid  ;D

11568_.png

11569_.png

11570_.png

11571_.png

and more  ;D

very funny how he wrote something only mdea can know and then...he add fast "he said"  ;D noob,u act so bad  ;D

very funny: fourh offline,and suddenly his first multi druid online  :rofl:  so obvious  :lol:  whole multi-druid acc :wacko:

11572_.png

11573_.png

11574_.png

11575_.png

lolol

stalker jayrox  :lol:

but really, mdea and forth not good idea to leave ur char in the middle of 10 mobs with a rogue around, multiboxing is hard work  :facepalm:

;D ;D ;D and he tell random ppl bad things about me..that shows that my "following" mdea is successful  :crazy: ;D

on 2. pic,next to me, is fourh 's corpse...i dont know if he was playing mdea and forgot fourh or if he just died on purpose to get away from me :rofl: :rofl:

go on mdea, come on ,answer and insult me,do it ,like u said "devs listen to mdea.....he said"  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

regards,ur best friend, jay ;D

PS.: why nobody answered ur clan book,nobody wanna join??? hmmmm,why?  ;D

11577_.png

11578_.png

Sulla, you mean "the art of multiboxing" ?  :pleasantry: Full time job dude! :D (btw I am giving it less than hour before this gets reported or I receive a pm asking to remove this topic lol)

P.S. whos diadora? killed me with some doggy (doberman or shepard, not sure :D )

Sulla, you mean "the art of multiboxing" ?  :pleasantry: Full time job dude! :D (btw I am giving it less than hour before this gets reported or I receive a pm asking to remove this topic lol)

;D ;D  take care, mdea said devs listen to him ;D :lol: :lol:

lolol

stalker jayrox  :lol:

but really, mdea and forth not good idea to leave ur char in the middle of 10 mobs with a rogue around, multiboxing is hard work  :facepalm:

like mdea say all the time, i just play to make him angry :pleasantry: :clapping: :rofl: 

lololololol , smurf, pls dont ban me  :blush: :crazy:

Well, now he has to pay off  :lol:  now he gotta use straw to pee  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOLOL

i apologize for saing bad words :( :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Apologize just to look good, but really you will continue doing that, I know you fake people  ;D :facepalm:

P.S. whos diadora? killed me with some doggy (doberman or shepard, not sure :D )

just a couple of noob druids  :pardon: :lol:

2 guys with a short mind but inteligents  ;D never see alone one, so last week i killed 2 times they vs me in maraksha. Hahaha love my crosing and my owner hit :crazy: