Would you Mind helping Me?

Turtle

I have 480 Crimson Corundum on My Rogue and id Really like

To Have it transferred to my wrlck Since cc items are personal... Because i want to buy lv16

crimson gear. I was wondering if ud help Exch it? Ik you offered to help Dspair wouldnt mind if you'd help me too.. Ive been saving this Cc forever but i cant use

It.. Relic dailys Kill quests Etc saving and i already have Cc set on rogue from when it first came

Out Just wanted to make a use for it thank o for your time(Sorry if i didnt ask Right idk how to properly ask for help)

from Turtleduck Lv20 Rogue >to> lv13 Warlock Nyanturtle Us Sapp. thank you

How so you think im gona get denied? Just thought had this Cc forever might as well ask... i dont see why they couldn't help me but im just curious why you'd say that sulla ._. Waitin response from Dev xD

Despair was offered the chance to have this done for her... she just didnt take advantage of it. Roland said he would help, but he didnt because she never emailed him, meaning that HE was going to do it. He should do it for others.

Its not that big of a deal Was just thinking Would

really Enjoy and Appreciate the Help. only way i could get cc on lv16 Would be buying

Cc slot with Sith... No offense Absa but you guys sells

Crimson To high so other option would be to Run with it

Despair was offered the chance to have this done for her... she just didnt take advantage of it. Roland said he would help, but he didnt because she never emailed him, meaning that HE was going to do it. He should do it for others.

Well, I have checked the topic about despair and transfering cc a few times. But I couldn't see r0land saying such a thing, am I wrong?

If you saw anything confirming it can you post it here?

He did say private

Message me Legionn maybe he deleted it so others may not ask? ... Im just saying i do remember that so i wS hoping also he wouldnt mind helping me make use for my currency... But i understand what your saying

Well, I have checked the topic about despair and transfering cc a few times. But I couldn't see r0land saying such a thing, am I wrong?

If you saw anything confirming it can you post it here?

This topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43010-question-about-in-game-currency-transfer/

This post:

ysuA3gM.png

Turtle, if u want to get a quick response, just pm r0ly. I'm sure once he is online, he will pm u back asap. ;)

Note to the others : If u have a personal request to admin, just directly pm the admin. No need to make a topic for it. ~~

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Missed this topic, sorry.

And sorry again, this kind of actions is impossible for me.

Edited by r0land

Missed this topic, sorry.

And sorry again, this kind of actions is impossible for me.

"I can do something for sure"

"this kind of actions is impossible for me"

lol, this forum is a joke. mods are joke, admins are a joke. Glad I havent given this game any money in over 7 months now.