Share about Lab for new Players (Legion)

Lonex

New players are coming to play Warspear. But they just doing quest everyday and dungeon sometimes. They don't know what's inside a cave at south T5. When I was lv.16 I came there and saw Triangle Portal with strange sound, many guards stand outside the portal.

I think it's a PVP area. I've tried to enter and see around the Labyrinth. Lot of mobs patrol there, four with 6K HP and one mob with 400 HP. When I attack one of them, they attack me too. I killed immediately. Never come back anymore. -_- Not until someone chat in WChat want doing Lab. I go to Lab Portal and two pts ready there. They walk slowly and healers healing the tank. Finally we arrived at first boss, one pt done.

One day I reach B3 for first time and got Staff. That's why I'm happy to do lab, but not only about the drop. It also can improving teamwork each players. I can reach Eye when I was lv.18 but not drop Doom anymore. :( Now is hard to find pt for Lab. I hope I can share my experience in tank-ing Lab. Let's play lab with me pm me if you have free time.

Let's earn a lot of CC & GP. :D

Please follow my topics about lab. Click here.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44204-astral-lab-guides-b1-9/

Edited by Lukazzz

Maybe they should change drops we get from lab bosses with latest items? Nobody wants doom anymore, if eye drop level 21-22 weapons then everyone will be farming eye again xd

I somewhat agree with that make doom available at Hydra and swamp quests. then make eye drop Lv20 Cc items and Lv 20 Axes of the Labrynth or something along those lines

I meant only there also doom is only available at Kota. I meant all of

Swamps and make it farmable at hydra with the wildboy costumes was my suggestion and make Lv20 such weapons at eye and id also prob Give eye skills

Maybe they should change drops we get from lab bosses with latest items? Nobody wants doom anymore, if eye drop level 21-22 weapons then everyone will be farming eye again xd

Yea, maybe the Master should gives Lv.22 Items. Then DK or Barb full of PM invited to tanking lab. :

Bye rogue, bye Cybernem. Hahaha..

1 problem

1000 elf will be just ganking eye for entirety

just 4rangers and a priest or Druid both op and secret link is worst

drops at eye won't make it available just only cheaper

maybe at elf more available than Mc

1 problem

1000 elf will be just ganking eye for entirety

just 4rangers and a priest or Druid both op and secret link is worst

drops at eye won't make it available just only cheaper

maybe at elf more available than Mc

but youre already too busy camping pvpcave for gank?

you realize ANY boss will be camped by elves when it first comes out, not like MC's have never farmed before. you know the cycle

We don't know what's the drop now. No one farming b1-7 and eye. I hope it's drop items lv 22, so lab will crowd with farmers and questors.

I've said to you Kitige. Come back to Ambassador, then we lab daily with Motznecro as before. :

If you remember that moment. :(

The drops in lab havent changed, except for adding ethereal catalyst a while back.

maybe unity signs too idk, havnt done lab in over a year

The one and only boss dropping Unity Sign is MCoin Shop.

Yea it will drops! Drops the Unity Sign price. Lol. :D

• 3 weeks later...

but youre already too busy camping pvpcave for gank?

you realize ANY boss will be camped by elves when it first comes out, not like MC's have never farmed before. you know the cycle

Yes I know elf duck boss for 4 weeks then Mc start to group and farm

ya am too lazy to get my ass out of pvp cave

you will find my tent in the end of pvp cave to the right LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Do not give old lab bosses new gear drops. That would be unfair to the lower levels. My suggestion is to simply add to the lab map. Make it larger and more difficult in some areas for the people lvl 23/24. I remember when no one knew the path through lab and exploring it was so fun.

Do not give old lab bosses new gear drops. That would be unfair to the lower levels. My suggestion is to simply add to the lab map. Make it larger and more difficult in some areas for the people lvl 23/24. I remember when no one knew the path through lab and exploring it was so fun.

Exactly!

• 2 weeks later...