Devs, can you solve me a question?

Jarlaxxle

Question

I´m lvl 20 and when i´m on my own or with friend and we choose 2v2 arena to play, i always see many requests, but time goes by and no arena for hours... what is the reason? I see many requests.

7 answers to this question

It's not only the level 20 bracket. I have had it on level 21-22 and have it on 23-24 too.

I think the people with parties get the highest priority to enter the arena.

It's not only the level 20 bracket. I have had it on level 21-22 and have it on 23-24 too.

I think the people with parties get the highest priority to enter the arena.

That has no sense because yesterday i was in party with friend in 2v2 when i was going to demand i saw 26 requests, and we had to wait for 20 min or so to do just 1 arena... it´s really frustrating

Its a little complicated

For someone applying for random arena without a party, matchups can be based on multiple factors like level, amp/stats and faction (not sure about any others). This means that it takes a very long time to enter arena if some of these factors are not met.

The arena hierarchy is:

1st. Party vs Random

2nd. Party vs Party

3rd. Random vs Random

4th. Random/Party vs Different Bracket

1. "Party vs Random" is the quickest because its has made it easier for the selection process, by already being in a party you have halved the time it would normally take. Say a party is going 3x3 arena, their chances are high because the system now only needs to decide on the other 3 players going against the party instead of deciding all 6 (if you know what i mean).

2. The "Party vs Party" is also complicated. If two parties meet the same requirements then they will instantly be placed against each other, but this can be different in some cases because certain parties will almost never go agains some other because of the level of the party members. This is more apparent in lower level arena where a 2x2 arena party with a level 11 player and a level 14 player has a very low chance of going up agains two level 14 players.

(skipping #3)

4. Going up agains a different arena bracket occurs if the system can't find a matchup for you or your party, so it opts to place you agains players in the higher or lower bracket (Again, depending on your level). If the conditions are right, a full lvl 10 party has a high chance of going up against a lvl 11 or 12 party. The same thing applies for random. A group of lvl 14 players (random) have a high chance of going against lvl 15 or 16 players ( this may have changed because of the new arena bracket).

The number of requests you see is the total number of requests from all level brackets, so it will show more than the actual number of parties you can fight.

You get to fight as soon as the game finds another party on your same level range.

A party can be a preformed or auto-generated by the system as soon as enough players have demanded on their category (2v2, 3v3 or 5v5).

It is possible to fight parties from lower brackets as long as you have a certain number of party members which are not from the max level of your bracket. Example: If you go 2v2 with 2 level 22 players, the game will never put you to fight against players from level 19-20 bracket. On the other hand, if you are level 22 and party up with a level 21 player, you get to fight parties from both level 21-22 and level 19-20 bracket.

Edited by nabnecro

Its a little complicated

For someone applying for random arena without a party, matchups can be based on multiple factors like level, amp/stats and faction (not sure about any others). This means that it takes a very long time to enter arena if some of these factors are not met.

The arena hierarchy is:

1st. Party vs Random

2nd. Party vs Party

3rd. Random vs Random

4th. Random/Party vs Different Bracket

1. "Party vs Random" is the quickest because its has made it easier for the selection process, by already being in a party you have halved the time it would normally take. Say a party is going 3x3 arena, their chances are high because the system now only needs to decide on the other 3 players going against the party instead of deciding all 6 (if you know what i mean).

2. The "Party vs Party" is also complicated. If two parties meet the same requirements then they will instantly be placed against each other, but this can be different in some cases because certain parties will almost never go agains some other because of the level of the party members. This is more apparent in lower level arena where a 2x2 arena party with a level 11 player and a level 14 player has a very low chance of going up agains two level 14 players.

(skipping #3)

4. Going up agains a different arena bracket occurs if the system can't find a matchup for you or your party, so it opts to place you agains players in the higher or lower bracket (Again, depending on your level). If the conditions are right, a full lvl 10 party has a high chance of going up against a lvl 11 or 12 party. The same thing applies for random. A group of lvl 14 players (random) have a high chance of going against lvl 15 or 16 players ( this may have changed because of the new arena bracket).

You are the man :good: