heroloverz scammed me huhu

marsz

he post in trade chat that he sell  boot's of berengar shadow (bg drop) to 3000 m coins +10 sets of signs. Then i made new i.d and put 3k coins and 10 set signs. Then gave the password and i.d.. When he got the i.d and boots he delets his lvl 3 char.

11552_.jpg

11553_.jpg

11554_.jpg

11555_.jpg

ty for quick  responce. Huuhu... I want my coins and signs back.. And pls check the i.p adress of that guy who took the i.d that i put coins and signs. Ty. And this is tottaly insult the game.

Hey Smurfer,

Isn't there any centralized way to ban these scammers? I believe the support should be the one doing the complaints about people being scammed...

Yes there is a  :pleasantry: centralized system  :pleasantry: which is: write an email to the support.. they are fairly quick in resolving issues, given the request is written in understandable english  ;) at least I can not complain about them, solved each and every issue I had in a reasonable time frame.

Their response to me has been good too.  :good:

No, what I am saying is that the some members of the developer team should be present in-game on all servers to monitor such scams...

account has been recoverd but too sad 3000 miracle coins put their is now only1800 miracle coins, and the 10 sets of sign of impershabilty is gone. I feel about what happen to my m.coins. This bad maybe time to stop buying coins.

No worries, they will check his account and strip him off the coins he stole from you and you will eventually get it back. Just give them some time to do a proper investigation.

i just buying  good items via m.coins,(one item 10000 m.coins fixed or 15 - 20 sets signs)thats all i did but my only foult is i trust a player that i never meet before.

im willing to cooperate about my case if u need to know something about my i.d scam. I tell all i know. One thing i wodering when recover my account the scammer made elfs chracter i think he have elf char and he wanted to put the m.coins on his elf char.

No worries, they will check his account and strip him off the coins he stole from you and you will eventually get it back. Just give them some time to do a proper investigation.

Actually that scammer must be made an example out of. You shouldn't ban him. But make his in-game experience much difficult than normal players. For example, his skills can't be upgraded above level 2 or his loot drop doesn't give him much gold or his repairs just got a little more costlier. Take your pick...

The idea is to ensure that the players have a just and equitable in-game experience...

However, such a punishment should be used only in such scamming situations not for any regular in-game misbehavior...

Remember its a f2p game not a p2p game where if support ban a account then he have to pay to open another account(in this case he will be scared to scam again) but here this guy can open many account as he wants free even his other account is blocked..he will find other ways to scam so its better in our part to becareful. In your case you could have traded signs etc that would have been ingame transection and safer. Never trade mcoins as it can be scamed easily..and also you cant say he from eu server or other server as when you have mcoins in a account it can be transfered to any server making a new toon in that server. Never trust even your friends because money is the greatest greed,it can manipulate best of minds. I see many people writing everyday there accounts been scamed but 50% of the fault are there also for not taking care and trusting peoples. Here most that plays are kids for whom 10$ is a big thing. Just becareful peoples,support can help to some extant only and bad peoples will find other ways to scam

Remember its a f2p game not a p2p game where if support ban a account then he have to pay to open another account(in this case he will be scared to scam again) but here this guy can open many account as he wants free even his other account is blocked..he will find other ways to scam so its better in our part to becareful. In your case you could have traded signs etc that would have been ingame transection and safer. Never trade mcoins as it can be scamed easily..and also you cant say he from eu server or other server as when you have mcoins in a account it can be transfered to any server making a new toon in that server. Never trust even your friends because money is the greatest greed,it can manipulate best of minds. I see many people writing everyday there accounts been scamed but 50% of the fault are there also for not taking care and trusting peoples. Here most that plays are kids for whom 10$ is a big thing. Just becareful peoples,support can help to some extant only and bad peoples will find other ways to scam

One way to find and stop scammers is to trace their IPs. I used to play a game called Travian before. In there, you couldn't play two accounts from one place and I mean even if legitimately you and you partner are playing the game from two different PCs using the same internet connection, the moderators track your IP and ban you.

I think something of that sort could be done here too...

One way to find and stop scammers is to trace their IPs. I used to play a game called Travian before. In there, you couldn't play two accounts from one place and I mean even if legitimately you and you partner are playing the game from two different PCs using the same internet connection, the moderators track your IP and ban you.

I think something of that sort could be done here too...

I used to play travian also,won few endgames as cwl..but there also you can cheat because they let you play two account in same pc if you tell its your friend or other...and many a time you can transfer resourses from other account to grow your own village faster and it remain undetected..and even it gets detected it takes sometime..so its better to becareful ourself as these can be avoided by not trading this way or giving pw to others. I agree what you said to detect there ip,but how you going to detect a ip if i use mobile and use many different calling cards ?

I would like a place like auction centre in nadir where you put the item you want to sell and put a price in gold or mcoins and whoever wants to buy it can buy it from there,atleast it will save spaming in trade chat and scams,i just my opinion.

btw marsz...that was not me..somebody use my char name to scam u :facepalm: :facepalm:

thats my friend  :shok: i know him.

somebody use Herolover acc. to scam people.

none sense idea.

Its better to do is ban the device and his ip adress. Prmanet or hackers need to pay  triple .

devs should make this: first account = free, any other account, cost 5$ to create

Disagree. Here is my suggestions  level 1 character should not to put in their bag rare levels 13-15-17 rare items. Just like for,chailess reputation, u cant have those if ur not finish all  reputation, so meaning no low levels can sell rares if high level try to scam its easy ro track .and devs dont need to work 24/7  for those kind of cases

I used to play travian also,won few endgames as cwl..but there also you can cheat because they let you play two account in same pc if you tell its your friend or other...and many a time you can transfer resourses from other account to grow your own village faster and it remain undetected..and even it gets detected it takes sometime..so its better to becareful ourself as these can be avoided by not trading this way or giving pw to others. I agree what you said to detect there ip,but how you going to detect a ip if i use mobile and use many different calling cards ?

I would like a place like auction centre in nadir where you put the item you want to sell and put a price in gold or mcoins and whoever wants to buy it can buy it from there,atleast it will save spaming in trade chat and scams,i just my opinion.

lol those suggetions make alot of conflict. Wat if someone try to trick us and put many rares in nadir but  the truth is he just like to show his reres .