Ryderx humiliated / Ryderx humillado !

Rakshax

As a spanish person, i must tell all of you to improve your english as well as your spanish xdddddddddddddd. I barely understand any of what you guys type.

And please, don´t use translator, full of mistakes as redseeker said.

Spend less money in game and more in foreign languages lessons, more useful for all.

theres a spanish forum, this is english forum. most people here dont speak english as their first language

Always funny when people say 'wasted' in relation to money.

You can not and should not use the term 'wasted' in relation to your current situation in real life when it is about another person.

I, myself have spent thousands now and yet I don't think I regret it. Why? Because I am able to spend a high quantity of money on a 2d game whilst I play other games and enjoy myself in real life. :)

Work hard play hard

Always funny when people say 'wasted' in relation to money.

You can not and should not use the term 'wasted' in relation to your current situation in real life when it is about another person.

I, myself have spent thousands now and yet I don't think I regret it. Why? Because I am able to spend a high quantity of money on a 2d game whilst I play other games and enjoy myself in real life. :)

Work hard play hard

Ur right, I hate when ppl make the excuse of ''+10 players are noob or +10 players doesn't have a life''