Ryderx humiliated / Ryderx humillado !

Rakshax

Hi Forum  :)  !  Huh i was about to post this on maaraa's ban topic but... it has disappeared... mysteriously xD
 The pics talk by themselves so they don't need an explanation

oGaRTg.jpg

CNhufK.jpg

Kh4iQa.jpg

y2tl29.jpg

b02lyT.jpg

zgtPtU.jpg

DM3prK.jpg

cdFhI3.jpg

PD:

Ryderx always laughs about my guild's english, now we can see how perfect is his spanish :clapping: 

BONUS TRACK :

como me rio de este pobre diablo!

perdio su lugar en arenas, perdio su anillo!

me quiso engañar pero le salio mal la jugada!

se quiso hacer mi amigo para que no lo saque el primer puesto pero ni eso le funciono!

lo que puede hacer un pobre diablo!

LMAO

as I laugh at this poor devil!

lost his place in arenas, lost his ring!

I wanted to deceive but it went wrong the game!

I wanted to make my friend so do not remove the top spot but even that you worked!

what can a poor devil!

I bothered to log onto to my acc on forum just to reply to this. The fact that your going to these lengths to "embarass" him is kind of sad infact it can almost be considered harassment. Your all so happy to all of a sudden be beating him after how long of him beating you? And all because of just one person (who ive heard got everything they have by scamming from more then 1 person) who got full +10 and spammed losing partys in arena with accounts that they bought. I suggest you just get a life its a game and you take it way to seriously.

I bothered to log onto to my acc on forum just to reply to this. The fact that your going to these lengths to "embarass" him is kind of sad infact it can almost be considered harassment. Your all so happy to all of a sudden be beating him after how long of him beating you? And all because of just one person (who ive heard got everything they have by scamming from more then 1 person) who got full +10 and spammed losing partys in arena with accounts that they bought. I suggest you just get a life its a game and you take it way to seriously.

Usted no sabe todo lo que decia esta persona en arenas cuando me ganaba!

yo tengo la oportunidad de humillarlo lo voy a hacer!

por que es un terrible mal perdedor!

asi que si se tomo la molestia de registrarce solo para decir eso, no me importa lo que tenga que decir usted!

yo no estafe a nadie! llegue a donde llegue por q tengo mucho dinero y lo gasto donde yo quiera!

You do not know everything you said this person in arenas when I won!

I have the opportunity to humiliate him I will do!

because it is a terrible sore loser!

so if you care to take registrarce is just to say that, I do not care what you have to say!

I do not cheat anyone! get where you arrive by q have much money and spend it wherever I want!

^ this

I agree ^^ I dont have the screen shots anymore I'll ask people with them to comment and show also.

I showed enough proof of ur acc buying and trading you know what you told your guild members? I photoshopped them all ;D Lmao. Even with your rings you cant beat me in pvp you and destkillu :) and you still cant beat me in arena why are you bragging?your richer then me you can use Multi client and Buy accs which i wont lower myself

Too cus i play by the rules so your better? You'll have your just reward trust me c: Karmas a ♥♥♥♥♥ (Btw u spent 150$ on sale to pass me Aprox. More then that if tickets weren't on sale For 300 more hp and 1% more resi.) ps also Notice how you claimed you wanted me to pay for you to win 5v5 and then everyone knows you'd attempt to scam and pass me also :)

I agree ^^ I dont have the screen shots anymore I'll ask people with them to comment and show also.

I showed enough proof of ur acc buying and trading you know what you told your guild members? I photoshopped them all ;D Lmao. Even with your rings you cant beat me in pvp you and destkillu :) and you still cant beat me in arena why are you bragging?your richer then me you can use Multi client and Buy accs which i wont lower myself

Too cus i play by the rules so your better? You'll have your just reward trust me c: Karmas a ♥♥♥♥♥ (Btw u spent 150$ on sale to pass me Aprox. More then that if tickets weren't on sale For 300 more hp and 1% more resi.) ps also Notice how you claimed you wanted me to pay for you to win 5v5 and then everyone knows you'd attempt to scam and pass me also :)

"i dont cheat"Buying accs is against the Rules and using Multi client to log them all to pass is also a huge violation. karma will come this is a diff Ss of when my friend took a photo. Thats two as of u buying lv7s accs coincidence c: nah

image.jpg

Is that a idaho joke? It was bad... Do u even realise ur embarassing yourself and proving you break Eula rules at the same

Time

Ryderx #1 lvl 10 pro, whoever took the time to make this post to degrade him with such nonsense is clearly is lacking any real social or emotional needs in their life. I wouldn't worry about such nonsense, idiots are all over, hard to avoid.

Its amusing being "rich" in game doesnt mean ur rich in real life.mmm perfect example is duane.He had pro chars claimed to be rich but in reality ,he was a security guard if in correct.Dont mean that as a insult.My statement can easily go same for Mara.Since he broke a big eula rule (selling and trading) and is not getting banned;it should also work for me? Ive spent about $800,bought various acc and bunch of same class heroes just to feel superior.Wheres those $800 worth at?well they are banned ofc.Therefor if i got banned shouldnt maara be also?But if he isnt banned You can guess what other big spenders might do that have accounts that have been banned even though they spent several hundreds on.

p.s I know $800 isnt as much compared to what others have spent ex jake,scout,tawn,duane.Arrivederci

-Myth

You wanted to get him banned turtle and now you and ur azz lickers from vortex are spamming on his chat to be friends lol, what a shameless.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

Lol obviously you dont understanding what im saying i was saying id forgive MaaraA this post was

Before i reported read my ESPANOL you dumbass foreigner this was before i made the ban topic or reported these ss are around when she was #7 and said ur gona waste a shit load of $ and have barely anythin to show and if you try you'll give me proof to ban you which he did and thats his mistake. Im shameless?your a guy that uses a female char. Get lost

Im lovebeast I took the screenshot of maaraa buying accounts I'm Ryder's friend its unfair you don't ban her because she spent a lot of money on this game unlike other people. It should be fair all buying or selling of accounts should be banned. No prefrences

Epic choosing

Of favorites she breaks 3 big Eula rules and they let it

Slide. Funny she should be banned She will when he stops blowing

Money and karma will be a ♥♥♥♥♥

Lol obviously you dont understanding what im saying i was saying id forgive MaaraA this post was

Before i reported read my ESPANOL you dumbass foreigner this was before i made the ban topic or reported these ss are around when she was #7 and said ur gona waste a shit load of $ and have barely anythin to show and if you try you'll give me proof to ban you which he did and thats his mistake. Im shameless?your a guy that uses a female char. Get lost

my main language is ESPANOL and i could just understand a 32% of things you said on that chat you dumbass foreigner, learn spanish before call me like that.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

"American server" lol

In most games, they use "US" and "EU" as mainly time zone guide lines or server location for less ping, the developers did not intend for it to be 100% Americans only playing on that server, otherwise would be less profit for them and pretty racist, their main customer on "EU" is from saudi arabia, don't except servers to be 100% your own nationality, it doesn't matter what country plays where,

you cannot have a server for every single country in this game, otherwise would be over 100+ servers. that's just stupid.

Edited by Sulla

no, you were in gaysha clique then got presents from perez

He get banned for indo bug MC? i remember alot of US people coming here saying they didn't know.

Edited by Sulla

"American server" lol

In most games, they use "US" and "EU" as mainly time zone guide lines or server location for less ping, the developers did not intend for it to be 100% Americans only playing on that server, otherwise would be less profit for them and pretty racist, their main customer on "EU" is from saudi arabia, don't except servers to be 100% your own nationality, it doesn't matter what country plays where,

you cannot have a server for every single country in this game, otherwise would be over 100+ servers. that's just stupid.

Wew. I just choose US or NA because im too lazy to get to EU or whereever i live. Or because there are too many nubs there (on other srvr)

I'd be pissed too if I beat maaaraa in 2v2 easily and but couldn't get the arena reward. But I wouldn't try to get him banned so it'd be easy for me to win arena seasons c; I don't know what's up with you guys but ss explains everything xD

He get banned for indo bug MC? i remember alot of US people coming here saying they didn't know.

indeed

and to my knowledge he came back on another account, and was banned a second time for multiboxing.

indeed

and to my knowledge he came back on another account, and was banned a second time for multiboxing.

U meant Scout? Hey, he created an another ranger named 'Sapherex', then idk why he deleted it. Ik it because he was my friend. And yes, he ever said to me that his Scout was banned because of a bug.

EDIT : Eh, Scout or Scoutblade? %)

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

could be confusing you with another "pro" ranger who got the can for multiboxing arena season 2, however i know you were involved in the great ban war of 2012 :^)

>assuming youre username is "scout" from 2011 and not another player with scout in their name

U meant Scout? Hey, he created an another ranger named 'Sapherex', then idk why he deleted it. Ik it because he was my friend. And yes, he ever said to me that his Scout was banned because of a bug.

EDIT : Eh, Scout or Scoutblade? %)

lol half of the rich community in early 2012 was duping miracle coins with SMS glitch, all accounts found doing it once or twice by accident werent banned.
Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a spanish person, i must tell all of you to improve your english as well as your spanish xdddddddddddddd. I barely understand any of what you guys type.

And please, don´t use translator, full of mistakes as redseeker said.

Spend less money in game and more in foreign languages lessons, more useful for all.

Its amusing being "rich" in game doesnt mean ur rich in real life.mmm perfect example is duane.He had pro chars claimed to be rich but in reality ,he was a security guard if in correct.Dont mean that as a insult.My statement can easily go same for Mara.Since he broke a big eula rule (selling and trading) and is not getting banned;it should also work for me? Ive spent about $800,bought various acc and bunch of same class heroes just to feel superior.Wheres those $800 worth at?well they are banned ofc.Therefor if i got banned shouldnt maara be also?But if he isnt banned You can guess what other big spenders might do that have accounts that have been banned even though they spent several hundreds on.

p.s I know $800 isnt as much compared to what others have spent ex jake,scout,tawn,duane.Arrivederci

-Myth

Wow, you wasted 800$ in a 2D game just to be banned? wow man, that must be frustrating... did you have a good time at least? :D

Edited by Jarlaxxle