Arena Brackets lvl6 to lvl18.

Akatsuki Nin

I propose to ARENA BAN all the heros/characters who have been in the same arena bracket throughout one whole arena season (3 months) and achieved any reward rank ( #1 to #5) from the bracket he was currently playing in, not all.

Improved Suggestion :

kinda like it.

so maybe: players who have won the previous arena season are not eligible to win the next one(just in a row). give other players a chance, rather than the same ol rich kids.

Because all the arena brackets from lvl18 to lvl6 are full of the "arena chars" and because of them no new hero can gain arena points or have fun in arena till he reaches lvl20 bracket.

While all of arena players are simply taking advantage of the fact that at low lvls most of the characters are relying on items given by quest.

This will make all the arena brackets from lvl6 to lvl18 fun to play for new players joining the game and they will be able to gain ap in fair fights rather than fighting heros who should be in the next arena bracket.

Hope you guys consider this.

Edited by Akatsuki Nin

Still no. that would make all Such rendered lv9-14 amped items useless.

Well they were amped just to have win easy arena rewards by killing +1 new players and they can lvl up and still be using those +10 till atleast 5 lvls more.

Uhm not they wont cus then they'll just be creamed by someone with higher amped

Items in the next bracket. It

Doesnt matter what level you are you'll always be creamed also one season would make

It

So no one could even win a reward unless its a random noob. Passing through

Uhm not they wont cus then they'll just be creamed by someone with higher amped

Items in the next bracket. It

Doesnt matter what level you are you'll always be creamed also one season would make

It

So no one could even win a reward unless its a random noob. Passing through

I think a random players passing by winning is better than a guy who is far more strong than everyone else competing in arena.

I agree just a little, most of the ppl who won the arena reward lv14 quit the game months ago.

Ppl quitting is not the problem, problem is some players staying at low lvl, getting amped and winning arena reward by beating other normal questors.

I think you just shouldnt be able to participate at arena touri again when you were top 3 last season...

And this is quite a restriction too..

I dont really agree. :nea:

Level 9-14 items were not created to kill "+1 noobs"? Are you implying there are no +1s on higher levels? Damn, where is an entire guild who play without amps. What should I do when I meet them, unbind my +8 glaive for a fair fight? cool cool

Edited by Shilan

kinda like it.

so maybe: players who have won the previous arena season are not eligible to win the next one(just in a row). give other players a chance, rather than the same ol rich kids.

I disagree with the arena banning characters, but

i like this

Noob suggestions. Sorry to be harsh, but if you are coming onto the forums suggesting things to eliminate your competition youre a freakin noob and must really suck at this game. These are horrible suggestions and youre just making yourself look bad. 

kinda like it.

Perfect.

Noob suggestions. Sorry to be harsh, but if you are coming onto the forums suggesting things to eliminate your competition youre a freakin noob and must really suck at this game. These are horrible suggestions and youre just making yourself look bad.

What competition? It does not remove anyone but allow OTHERS to get a chance of getting special arena items. Like TheQuestion's idea, your not banned from arena but you just can't win another tournament in a row, gotta wait for the next season. I like it

kinda like it.

perfect, i was thinking about this change too, too lazy to edit. :P

• 6 months later...

Devs didnt respond cus its a horse brained scheme for him to attempt to steal a arena rank by slowly passing through and eliminating all competition should be deleted

Next +1 crys about amping should delete there char Just Saying.

Money talks, if you don't have the money then don't talk ;)

Sounds harsh but that's the reality of this game and I like it this way. Why? Cause I can talk as much as I want huhuhu. Have a nice day :B

Well... firstly- if u wanna lvl up fast then go to lvl 20/24 (if u r already high enough lvl then why u bothering? :blush: ) In lvl 20/24 every player is more or less 'arena player'. :spiteful:

Secondly-I wouldn't bother telling him that, I will give him a penny and let him live his life as he wants :crazy: :crazy:

arena should not be based on ap but instead ranking points. Someone alresdy suggested this, im gonna write it again, if your opponent has very low win rate, then you will get very less ranking points. Therefore fighting against lose pt guys who have 1000losses and no wins will earn you only ap, but not ranking points. More time will be spent on arena by players, more challenging. Its a win for devs(more time spent playing, more amping to be better than others) and s win for players(no morr annoying lose pts.) I myself was a lvl14 arena ranger like 1-2years ago, I spent hours days weeks to get in the first #20 and it was hell of a fun. Now people are fighting against naked chars and bragging about how pro they are, and their arena accesorys.

Why 1 person is avaible to log 10chars and go arena 5x5 or 3x3 or 2x2 as many times as he want? Any rules for this? or this player can just spam and block arena for their chars and ruin fun of this game? just bcoz they spend money? We (fair players)  make many more ppl to spend realm mony for this game than 1unfair player couse we together can buy much more tkts from the dealer than 1 unfair player can buy from mc shop dont u see that gms? The more tkts we buy from dealer ther more ppl buy fres tkts from dealerand put then to dealer dont u rly see that Gms?

arena should not be based on ap but instead ranking points. Someone alresdy suggested this, im gonna write it again, if your opponent has very low win rate, then you will get very less ranking points. Therefore fighting against lose pt guys who have 1000losses and no wins will earn you only ap, but not ranking points. More time will be spent on arena by players, more challenging. Its a win for devs(more time spent playing, more amping to be better than others) and s win for players(no morr annoying lose pts.) I myself was a lvl14 arena ranger like 1-2years ago, I spent hours days weeks to get in the first #20 and it was hell of a fun. Now people are fighting against naked chars and bragging about how pro they are, and their arena accesorys.

Totally agree to this! This is a fine idea.