Crimson Corundum

Turtle

Make every item available for Cc Equipping why? Cus i have 300cc and i have no use for it but wanna make a

Lv16 warlock using Cc gear like the old days BUT PROBLEM devs seem unwilling to transfer crimson corundum occardjng to Absaloms topic and lv16 armor is personal. I vote its equipping so it can also have a use same with Cc costumes buy and sell should make rewards more worth while then before... thx

nope.

1. No, not really...

2. Red 15 stuff > CC stuff

3. You only want this because you suddenly realized that you want cc gear. Also, suddenly a new arena bracket is here. Coincidence? I think not. You should have loved cc gear as it is. And this suggestion would have been better before the arena split

4. Sorry to say, but you have enough arena chars <_< you should give opportunities to other guys

Edited by MCocktail

Lul excuse me? I want to level up my warlock and keep it lv15 and ur claim is just

To stop me from doing arena? Jealous much?. I like a

Char in every bracket and as farm as im concerned i can have as many arena chars as i want it doesnt matter if it changes or not if it doesnt instead of using my Cc from relic I'll just do 1 tourney with Sith little stunned that came out of a lv6 arena

Spammer this is for the better of

Anyone if you could sell Crimson Corundum items. Not just

Me

Lul excuse me? I want to level up my warlock and keep it lv15 and ur claim is just

To stop me from doing arena? Jealous much?. I like a

Char in every bracket and as farm as im concerned i can have as many arena chars as i want it doesnt matter if it changes or not if it doesnt instead of using my Cc from relic I'll just do 1 tourney with Sith little stunned that came out of a lv6 arena

Spammer this is for the better of

Anyone if you could sell Crimson Corundum items. Not just

Me

I didnt know i was jelly, and i still dont realize it. If i had been jelly, ID want that place. but i dont.

Also, you are right, noone can stop you for having a char and do what you want with it.

But its not that nice to claim everything... people with this behavior are the reason many good ideas wont work out...

Its not a question about jellyness, its about greed.

No offense, just my honest opinion :D

If you make every gear available for trading it will "de value" them a lot. Even if they dont have any actual selling value. For example only few people had access to the level 20 cc and now there will be dozens of people wearing that stuff and it wont be nearly as cool to own a piece of that gear. Still no.

Just a thought cus i do like

The look of Cc and it

Would give it a use show me one person besides Swaaz who actaully wears this

Armor in a fight but ok doesnt matter I'll just Buy Gt Reward cus this would just be an easier way of doing that..lmao makes no diff just time taken and gold spent to get the armor

2012d8o.jpg

2wmzwix.jpg

Your argument is invalid.

I have since replaced them with arena armors after enlightment was released for bds, but those were the armors i was using prior to that update for my dodge set.

And yes i used to have resi charm on boots.

Edited by Raislin