In-game online admins

LuciferTheAntiChrist

It would be great if we get online admins (or moderators) in every server. There a lot of links and stuff that some hackers share in all servers and i know a LOT of people who lost their accounts. Also people keep talking about trading accounts and stuff. So i would suggest some in-game admins who can at least mute the law breakers. Hope my request would be favourably considered. Thanks for reading @}-

U meant this http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42976-in-game-moderation/? *click plz*

Oh dear, too many pros and contras 'bout it.

Absalom stop being butthurt. This would help the community a lot. 

Yes pls.

Players mods no, without actual developers or people associated with the game, giving power to players on servers russians dont even visit, will just open up a whole world of abuse and ego maniacs banning / muting anything they don't like, forum will be spammed with more drama / screens of "he say. she say" "Player v mods", been fine for years without it.

Scammers are your only problem, selling accounts is legal now, profanity filters / ignore is there for players you dislike / rude / spammers, don't need parenting for that.

Edited by Sulla

yes plz tho its been suggested at all levels for a long time

Welcome to warspear where the law is there is no law

Btw i would do it for free on a little time each day throughout all hours on different days.

Ban all account traders easy

Review my work idc if i abuse ban me too

The only thing they should be allowed to be is muting them for max 1.Day, while reporting them on a higher queue of support, and thus making an decision quite fast.

The support is able to ban anyway so where is the problem?

The game chat is full of bullshit, scammers, wrong scamming accuses, acc sellers and acc buyers... They have to be removed...

Just ignore them

1. Your ignore list can get full.

2. People who are interested in acc trading will never ignore common acc traders for sure...

3. There are people who are too stupid to ignore...

4. Some people prefer (me for example) to NOT ignore them because they might have to have an issue with me. (If he suddenly tells everyone that i am a scammer (in case i didnt scam :ph34r: ) I wont notice it...)

The only thing they should be allowed to be is muting them for max 1.Day, while reporting them on a higher queue of support, and thus making an decision quite fast.

The support is able to ban anyway so where is the problem?

The game chat is full of bullshit, scammers, wrong scamming accuses, acc sellers and acc buyers... They have to be removed...

1. Your ignore list can get full.

2. People who are interested in acc trading will never ignore common acc traders for sure...

3. There are people who are too stupid to ignore...

4. Some people prefer (me for example) to NOT ignore them because they might have to have an issue with me. (If he suddenly tells everyone that i am a scammer (in case i didnt scam :ph34r: ) I wont notice it...)

Agreed :good:

Or you could ignore them the old fashion way and just disregard what they say. I really like how warspear has almost no in chat moderation, gives more responsibility to players. Ive said this before and I still think the same: if someone gets their acc. stolen in a trade, its all their fault and no moderation is needed.

You guys a bunch of wannabe police? The game doesnt need in-game mods.... The account trading people get banned often already, and all other problems have solutions

What good is a law without law enforcement? Its all fine and good telling us its illegal to trade and scam, but what point is it if we see that most people are not being stopped for breaking these rules? How many times have you followed a rule just because its written?

A player seeing lots of people buying, trading and selling accounts without them being punished will think that its "OK" to do the same thing. If ignoring is the only solution then there will be much more scammers, account trades and rule breakers than there is right now. The fact that there has been a large increase of these topics and people reporting scammers is a clear indication that the current way of dealing with things is not working and needs to be improved.

The international community is #2 for Russians.

For 4 years, Russians have been asking for in-game mods, no player is a mod in that time, all of a sudden devs will assign random players to control other player's? No

Increase in topics, due to developer's not banning people that spend a lot of money and break the rules.

Hassn, maara, Sleepercel three current examples. Can name even more.

In the end, the forum will be flooded with other players complaining about in game mods are being unfair and abusing power, nobody wins except ego trip player's wanting special powers.

Getting scammed is your own fault, account trading is legal for some players, insult's have profanity filter, moderation has no place in Ws.

Edited by Sulla

just because certain players arent in your clique doesnt mean they will be biased if given the opportunity

also, dont appreciate you stating account selling isnt against the rules

however i agree, i dont trust anyone. its better with never knowing when an admin is watching, rather than give the opportunity to children/immature adults 

just because certain players arent in your clique doesnt mean they will be biased if given the opportunity

also, dont appreciate you stating account selling isnt against the rules

however i agree, i dont trust anyone. its better with never knowing when an admin is watching, rather than give the opportunity to children/immature adults 

Account selling is ignored for players with a large amount of money, so for them the rule does not exist.

It's really not true. People are banned everyday on WS for account buying, dont you see all the cryers on support asking to be reinstated? The devs are already working on this issue themselves.

You guys really want in-game moderation just because of account selling??? This is an MMORPG... it is common practice, not all can be stopped. Get over it. It doesnt give these people any advantage over you so why do you care so much.

We do not need in-game mods. It will cause more problems then it will solve. The majority of the forum mods are abusive and do not deserve the limited power they have, we definitely dont need to give even more power to these volunteers who take the job way too seriously.

Stop this nonsense already.

If we cant come up with ingame mods, we need ingame report function ~

Or something like a votemute(req 5 ppl to vote for, muted for 30mins) or voteban (req 20 ppl to vote for, lasts for 2h, and an automatic system generated ticket for the support)

Also, The chat function "Online support" is not even usable? what?

Edited by MCocktail

Maybe automute the ppls saying buying acc/selling acc/trading acc. Once they say it, they will be muted for about.... 2 hours is enough i think.

If we cant come up with ingame mods, we need ingame report function ~

Or something like a votemute(req 5 ppl to vote for, muted for 30mins) or voteban (req 20 ppl to vote for, lasts for 2h, and an automatic system generated ticket for the support)

Also, The chat function "Online support" is not even usable? what?

I think an in-game report option is a good idea. If a user gets multiple reports then the devs could look into it.

Maybe automute the ppls saying buying acc/selling acc/trading acc. Once they say it, they will be muted for about.... 2 hours is enough i think.

Nope, how about if the ppl saying that in their own lang like ( indo ) ? :unknw:

Couple lines of if code would solve the language issue easily. Eg. If (str) jual

Dunno what coding language they have used but thats one possibility.

I'm an indonesian myself.

jual = sell

beli / bli = buy

tuker/tukar/menukar = trade

frequently, indos say '' bli char pm '', etc.

Ahh... But u must know that indo lang has many many abbreviations, not using the formal, but something like 'bahasa gaul' aka teen language aka message language aka slang language.

In the end, i'd think none cant stop the buying/trading/selling acc. Otherwise, it will only decrease in certain percentage of the issues. Too many comercial activities outside ws itself.

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

In the end, i'd think none cant stop the buying/trading/selling acc. Otherwise, it will only decrease in certain percentage of the issues. Too many comercial activities outside ws itself.

Exactly. Even if in-game mods were implemented (PLEASE DONT) account sellers would just keep doing it on facebook/whatsapp/etc. so it wouldnt solve the problem either. I hate this idea more then any other suggestion I've ever seen. Please just noooooooooo.

After all I have seen in forum I guess this is a very bad idea. When people get the power you can't even imagine how much they change. I saw many forum moderators change even myself. And now I am trying to be better again.

It was right I guess "With great power comes great responsibility" but there is nobody to understand it here from our players but the developer team.

Edited by Legionn

After all I have seen in forum I guess this is a very bad idea. When people get the power you can't even imagine how much they change. I saw many forum moderators change even myself. And now I am trying to be better again.

It was right I guess "With great power comes great responsibility" but there is nobody to understand it here from our players but the developer team.

That's the wisdom of u! :give_rose:

Couple lines of if code would solve the language issue easily. Eg. If (str) jual

Dunno what coding language they have used but thats one possibility.

selling ranger pm me

*pms*

how much ranger?

"i sell ranger novice 10k"

now what? :P

selling ranger pm me

*pms*

how much ranger?

So the ppls must change their sentence into ''i sell novice of ranger 10k'' :P or atleast put the 's : ''i sell ranger's novice 10k''

selling ranger pm me

*pms*

how much ranger?

People usually say

Sell novice ranger insteas of sell ranger novice

Also, 10k is an awesome/dumping price for buyers/sellers

And how to deal with

Derp: Derp derp herp derp

Swaaz: Sell novice ranger 10k cheap

acctrdr:

Dhdhrh: :lovepig::lovepig:

If i had the money id just buy every acc from acc sellers and delete them

Edited by MCocktail

lol i only brought it up because i was lurking trade chat one day and i saw this

person#1 - selling ranger

person#2 - blah blah blah

person#3 -blah blah blah

perosn #4 - blah blah blah 

person #1 - selling ranger novice

i almost reported him LOL

^ people still bother reporting? Woah

Yeah just these wannabe security guards that happen to be mods on forum. sad sad people.