Mecha Coup

Ihtehotdogx

Is it even spamming when i posted in russian forum screenshot thread? Is it even spamming when i just posted a post with Protest Emoticons?
Mecha said he dose me with e-Ebola and said something about Osama wich is weird and is patheticaly an excuse
So he accuses me of spamming even though i did not.First off if i was spamming in Russian Forum(even though i did not) it should be a Russian Moderator to handle this case but they didn't find it spamming also i just said "Whose Birthday?" wich is just a question also it was in tavern and was offtopic anyway.Also i find it that Mecha and Poley(Sorry not being paranoid or imagining) are always allies when fighting me.I remembered last year or maybe two when i said i want to ban myself because everyone got mad because they thought i was spamming even though i wasn't.Poley said to my thread that i was still spamming and accused me that im "Russel" even though im not and Mecha goes to the rescue by banning me and Snorlax defends Mecha lmao(Although i did said a lot of bad things so it was the reason he still defended mecha)
So i was banned for ten days? It's not that fair either way.Also i find it a connecting scene.
Mecha don't say retarded words because it's a sign of weakness like dosage of e-Ebola or you're the one who needs e-Ebola
Also why are protest emoticons spamming anyway when it's just a single post.
r0land where are you anyway i want immediate answers.Lock the thread mecha since you will say an absurd excuse and psychotic jokes.
-Seduce

ytwDCFO2QoIkTV7VM4.gif

banned for spamming in tavern confirmed

+0 post count too OP pls nerf

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

e-Ebola and Osama why Mecha mentioned stupid dumb things to wipe his tears or because he's a psycho or a dancer or a maiden of honour?

Lol Becuase there jokes you stupid idiot My god if i was Mecha id Permanently ban you your annoying and you spam random Bs in topics and places you dont belong i can make my point in guild Vortex topic. You aint even a Member stop giving Mecha shit he does his job Great I actaully think he does a fabulous job and i think current Mod Set up is great so stop and making multiple topics is a bannable offense which you have down now so technically by all rights he can PERMA ban you and hotdogs Acc.

Turtle who said i was member of Vortex? Also mind you're own buisness here even though you have friends this is none of you're buisness really.Also if Mecha ip banned me he will lose his job? Do you want Mecha to lose his job? or yours? Fabulous? or Homofever? I know their were jokes but you are not in a legal status to demand you're own profanity.

Edited by Hotdog#1

Bahhh duck this nonsense.Warspear Online is full of Drama and is caused by many including me.Seriously Warspear is all about the game until amping,scamming,mcoins,trolls,♥♥♥♥♥es,whores,shits,duckers,liars,scammers and all that i didn't mention are obviously mistakes.First i think all the Drama started in few persons including here in forums.The only thing to do is to leave the game and forget that Warspear even existed.Too much drama :/ is simply to much lies.90% of warspear users are drama lords.Racists,Trolls,Wannabes,Liars,Scammers,Lovers,Fakers and all that i didn't mentioned caused the game to be Drama.Too much Drama.Trash talk bullshit.In a few years Warspear will fall and memory will be a memory.

Lol you did by commenting in the Vortex Guild Topic i am minding my own bussiness you being and spamming forum is everyones bussiness not just mine you broke forum rules and now you dare insult me and the game itself for your own problems.

You should really stop . Just stop now comment when your needed or it applies to you read update infos what forum is for asking for help and giving it not for you to blah all over then cry because you spam Ps Mecha doesnt get

Paid to be a moderator he does it

Because he enjoys it. He has no special ingame

Perks he does moderation because he enjoys being with us and helping

The forum. if you think that makes him a bad guy just cus he banned you for everyone's better good? then you need

To grow up and

Learn a thing or

Two.

your annoying and you spam random Bs in topics and places you dont belong i can make my point in guild Vortex topic. 

it's ws forum, we can give our opinion wherever the DUCK we want.

if mecha isnt a mod on russian server there's not reason to bann him,that should be handled by a russian mod.

Edited by {[RédSèéKéR]}

it's ws forum, we can give our opinion wherever the DUCK we want.

if mecha isnt a mod on russian server there's not reason to bann him,that should be handled by a russian mod.

True because he's just a wannabe pro moderator who needs to control me.I think there's a connecting issue about him but lemme think for a while before the truth is revealed.

How could you forget the drama queens? oh god, that's the best kind.

Sorry :P

Is this Seduce or Hotdog?

Seduce

Also i learned that you don't need to feed the trolls just make them starve to death without wasting oxygen.

Edited by Hotdog#1

#1. Stop taking his topics seriously. He has said at least 4 different times how much he misses the old drama days. You are just giving him what he wants.

#2. I didnt only ban him for spamming on russian forum, that was just the icing on the cake. He was also banned for spamming smilies and continuing to use insults and profanity in the "report to moderator" function after being warned not to. If you dont know all the info think before you comment.

#3. Seduce, you were warned enough times (so was hotdog) yet you continue to bypass your ban and your insulting behavior. You are done here.