Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Every class has weaknesses and strength.. Your build and his/her build determined the style of PvP or pve.. This is a war game.. Not 1v1.. But you can

Every class has weaknesses except BD and Druid

Yea and um necro can kill bd still their death... Locks can but counter makes them lose. Dk as well if the get first stun

Well ehm.. counter will be nerfed. So I think locks finally can beat bd.

Bladedancers need a big buff. Like, we need instaheals with 0,0001 seconds cooldown, as well as access to special staffs that one hit everything/-one!

Edited by Nosotraes

Pretty much all class can beat each other after the update

True tho. With all those relics, even mages which was bad at pvp can finally become pro. Relics will be a huge change. And maybe the funniest also.

Get Out!!!

Lmao.

Delete the shield, no too low... delete the whole bd class xd

Let's not exagerate now, counter's nerf is enough

To be honest on hindsight. I'm not sure if i like these bds using 4/4 rush instead of counter. And now more people using enlightment as well destroying my poor rogue with dodge/kick in the back set up.  :crazy: Also rip stagger now i have to kite harder with lock.

stop bullying?

base damage is still 1k along with defensiveness of a tank

OP still..not broken tho..so its allgood

I agree.. Please remove harmstring, shield, and Power of Blade too

In dungeon and PvE in general, they aren't OP at all now. Because Counter is what was making them overly tanky damage dealers.

In PvP? There are more OP classes, so complain about them first if you wanna complain. For example, continuous stun machines with pretty strong defensive abilities, right stuns? (Pun intended)

I mean damage isn't everything.

Edited by Gladiator

in pve they have higher demand than paladins stilll..since they have a higher damage output and ..largest area of effect provoke skill?

in pvp every class is able to do what i do...get good

yes raislin is right...bd isnt weak or even close.....but not broken op so no complains :)

Remove? How can? It's not easy like removing some old arena wep on arena shop. I think bd hams need decrease time of stun

Remove? How can? It's not easy like removing some old arena wep on arena shop. I think bd hams need decrease time of stun

Believe me devs wont touch hamstring anymore. If they did they would've done it yeeaaarrssss ago. Its a good skill for BD, BDs are naked without it, just like warlock without circle.

Lol, don't talk please.

yes i have a chance stun one fixed skill stun and one transition stun that's 1 second or less

shield bash foj and harads call

dont bs me...any melee can do what i do

Your Silence is around 5-6 seconds or even more, other stuns are 2 seconds each? Well Fetter is 3-4 seconds and 2 seconds for each Shield, and Call (chance untill 4/4). I still can't continuously stun even with maxed cooldown and perfect timing, explain this.

Oh I can do it for you, Call has 30 sec cd, shield strike 20. Dk stuns have way less than that, right?

Edited by Gladiator

That's not balanced... If you want it balanced, remove 1 base skill from every other class and 2 expert skills.

Your Silence is around 5-6 seconds or even more, other stuns are 2 seconds each? Well Fetter is 3-4 seconds and 2 seconds for each Shield, and Call (chance untill 4/4). I still can't continuously stun even with maxed cooldown and perfect timing, explain this.

Oh I can do it for you, Call has 30 sec cd, shield strike 20. Dk stuns have way less than that, right?

Just to be more accurate. Blow 4/4 lasts 7 seconds. 4/4 sharp lasts 3 seconds. Exhalation is 1.6 seconds of stun. With a 14% cd you can cycle the it without too much problems.

Just to be more accurate. Blow 4/4 lasts 7 seconds. 4/4 sharp lasts 3 seconds. Exhalation is 1.6 seconds of stun. With a 14% cd you can cycle the it without too much problems.

Thank you.

That's not balanced... If you want it balanced, remove 1 base skill from every other class and 2 expert skills.

No, I'm just kidding.. But shield and Power of Blade are still OP and must be nerfed

well more of the fact that coupled with massive damage output and almost similar stuns

before you call a class op inn pvp of all things recall the fact that my stuns have a somewhat low chance to proc..and even lower when the opp has stat builds

fine.....some classes cant stun as long..their on demand damage is much much more tho

if at all someone compares dk to bd of all things in howw broken it is you just can't play your class

You're not gonna tell me if I can play my class well or not, you can't. DK doesn't have high damage output, but does have very strong defensive abilities. Dopknight, a DK that knows how to play and gear DK, can kill all of the BDs you're complaining about, at least now after their nerf and DK's buff.

You're not gonna tell me if I can play my class well or not, you can't. DK doesn't have high damage output, but does have very strong defensive abilities. Dopknight, a DK that knows how to play and gear DK, can kill all of the BDs you're complaining about, at least now after their nerf and DK's buff.

and yes i'm not in the position to call palas good or bad..esspecially considering half of the ones on US cant play

A weak no skill dk i beat, yeah (his 'skills' were embarrassing when we fought lmao) ...i can technically beat any bd on server but besides the point

never said bd still broken and shit...all i said is never bring dk into the broken op picture..they are just as strong as any other class. period. especially after the immunity skills and relics in the picture

Yea man dk stun is deadly.. Any class can beat any class. Depending on your build vs theirs.. If you can't afford to make full dmg class at +10.. Time to use your brain and make a build with techniques. You be surprised beating a high amp.. Most of them just spam full attacks

(Cough Cough)rogues,bd... Lol I beat them with my mage with defense kite build.

Why don't we remove skills and everything that has been worked on for last years and we all get high amp we and hit each other normal hits till someone die

Edited by Kitige

Why don't we remove skills and everything that has been worked on for last years and we all get high amp we and hit each other normal hits till someone die

Lol imagine war like that

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2015 at 10:10 AM, adywijaya said:

bd does not have a weakness, weakness bd is only one if it is not amped,

BDs does not have any magic def. so range and ap classes can beat he pretty fast. Change your play style and keep your distance.