Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

the problem IS ferocity 40% for rogue and BD.....SURE (40% = very very very hight DMG) start make 20% max and you see the difference...

You want stay at 40%....ok....so heal skill need ferocity effect.

Which will never happen because ferocity would work perfecrly even in pve. Too "unbalanced", unfortunatly

:facepalm:

Edited by Higgings

How to fix bd 101 v2:

1. Remove Heavy armours from bds. They have insane hp pool with hp rings and craft armours. Easily reaching 5k+ When in guilds. Some light armours dont have hp on them so if bds want good stuff its either arena set or expensive gear. 

2. Remove axes from bds. (And rogues) They are dancers, axes are a bit heavy for dancing. And they are not barbarians. Palas can keep axes for all i care. They aren't able to dual wield.

3. Profit.

"1. Remove Heavy armours from bds. They have insane hp pool with hp rings and craft armours. Easily reaching 5k+ When in guilds. Some light armours dont have hp on them so if bds want good stuff its either arena set or expensive gear."

Here is not the problem. Bds are supposed to be a tanky class, but less than palas (with shield) .

The damages are problematic in my opinion, and I won't speak about ferocity yet (which is OP)

Indeed, I agree battleaxes are too strong for bds and rogues, in the past we had only swords or daggers.

But GM still gives bds offensive expert skills (counter attack, sonic boom, power of blades).

"1. Remove Heavy armours from bds. They have insane hp pool with hp rings and craft armours. Easily reaching 5k+ When in guilds. Some light armours dont have hp on them so if bds want good stuff its either arena set or expensive gear."

Here is not the problem. Bds are supposed to be a tanky class, but less than palas (with shield) .

The damages are problematic in my opinion, and I won't speak about ferocity yet (which is OP)

Indeed, I agree battleaxes are too strong for bds and rogues, in the past we had only swords or daggers.

But GM still gives bds offensive expert skills (counter attack, sonic boom, power of blades).

I am bladedancer with all what you said . I just agree on more defensive stats and axe removal . But since all what you said makes profit nothing more to discuss dude. Simple stuff.

Edited by heavybowus

Dude no matter what anyone says development don't care of anyone's opinion they want you money it's all everyone's saying there to powerfull for anyone's I'm sure they know it Cuz they try them before they put new skills but I guess players opinion don't matter

Dude no matter what anyone says development don't care of anyone's opinion they want you money it's all everyone's saying there to powerfull for anyone's I'm sure they know it Cuz they try them before they put new skills but I guess players opinion don't matter

Yes indeed.

r0land said "We won't be nerfing ferocity because damage is ok"

I lost any hope :facepalm:

Yes indeed.

r0land said "We won't be nerfing ferocity because damage is ok"

I lost any hope :facepalm:

No, he only said they wouldn't remove it.

But they still might fix that % of damages ratio.

Please remove skill expert Power of Blade, Counter Attack, and Shield.. Thats three skill make BD so Over Powered, unbeatable and immortal

And I wish GM remove harmstring too, thats skill so annoying.. #LOL

Edited by Whiteholy

Please remove skill expert Power of Blade, Counter Attack, and Shield.. Thats three skill make BD so Over Powered, unbeatable and immortal

And I wish GM remove harmstring too, thats skill so annoying.. #LOL

lol just say to gm to remove bd character

you cant just remove axe and gear. What will happen tı thıse who amped and equiped already? Imo axes shouldnt have been given in first place. Elves with axes? What?

you cant just remove axe and gear. What will happen tı thıse who amped and equiped already? Imo axes shouldnt have been given in first place. Elves with axes? What?

They didn't make much problems when they nerfed Arena Weapons in PvE xD

• 2 weeks later...

rem.. shammy is a good opponent for BD ..

i saw many shaman not even let the BD touch.

!

!

!

every char is meant for something.

Thats a joke? Pro BD can kill shaman just 3 hit

• 2 weeks later...

the game is pretty much balanced right now. previously weak classes like barb necro and dk got great expert skills. Sorry but dk are only punching bags good skill to tank not to pvp

imo there are only 2 classes left that needs some adjustment.

BD: Needs to be toned down by a bit. Maybe remove hamstring dot damage or remove stun from it (target stays on same place but can use skills). We all known that if BD hits you with hamstring you will die, that's just lame.

MAGE: Needs to be buffed a bit. If devs insist in not giving mage a true stun because of class archetype (pure area damager), then maybe they should consider something like increasing all mage damage skills by 5%. Even on 5v5 mage still doesn't feel strong enough. Another suggestion is to make fire circle -> fireball activate fear 100% of the time and not by chance.

• 2 weeks later...

the game is pretty much balanced right now. previously weak classes like barb necro and dk got great expert skills.

imo there are only 2 classes left that needs some adjustment.

BD: Needs to be toned down by a bit. Maybe remove hamstring dot damage or remove stun from it (target stays on same place but can use skills). We all known that if BD hits you with hamstring you will die, that's just lame.

MAGE: Needs to be buffed a bit. If devs insist in not giving mage a true stun because of class archetype (pure area damager), then maybe they should consider something like increasing all mage damage skills by 5%. Even on 5v5 mage still doesn't feel strong enough. Another suggestion is to make fire circle -> fireball activate fear 100% of the time and not by chance.

you said it area dmg mage it's made for pve not pvp bds are bladedancers not exedancers a bit lol more like a lot I hate that they bully a lot there just to crazy strong Edited by fkmcsdruid

You all wanna know WY elf don't win war bcuz they don't care with or without buff there over power other class specially bds

Yes, same excuse used by those guys to justify their failure...

• 4 weeks later...

Now, I fear when I met BD at arena, even if noob BD. I don't know why, maybe all of their skill make me ilfeel

and the worst is, 2 pro BD at arena

Edited by Whiteholy

i am TILTED by bds, they give me cancer... i got put in the hospital one day, the doctor couldn't distinguish what was wrong with me, so i told him i had encountered a bladedancer as a ranger the day before, and he asked me what would i want to put on my tombstone :!:!:!

• 2 weeks later...

BD needs to be nerf, this very unbalanced the game. Game here for over four years, shaman was a good class had an exellent skill quake, gms reduced both the quake, now and ability already not work! 10 9 attempts fail !, and only 1 works, and yet the skill at most 5/5 the effect is not the same !, especially vs bds !. many bugs in the arenas, the area seems to be set on purpose for the ability not work, and only the elves get advantages gms say they are hand but when we call on our rights, they do not treat us with education, and this already it was to be expected because most gms play of comics! This is a lack of respect and consideration for the people playing! They hear the elves when they will ask for nerf shaman and warlock, but now we ask for help to balance the game, they close the topics! and they say they will not do anything about it !, this is right? is how are shared rights ?, that grace has to play a game that only a class and benefited? and favored.
Just the fact that they are bds, the clase has to be invincible? :bomb:
even shaman, necro, rogue, barbarous and 10 of 10 fights the mcs do not get one! because they made immortal comics! and mcs give ridiculous skills that not work! as it should! , Do not leave or agent exposed! what we feel about it, they want to silence us in the cry! so why are gms the game has to be as they want? benefit only himself? this is fair? ;) :clapping:

priests, has esculdo, bd has esculdo, paladins have shields, since the shaman made a esculdo, we can not even use on yourself! that pathetic! shaman was so hurt! , We can say that this to be the class but less! of all! the healing totem is a shame! is this close to be able to regenerate! equanto druid so squeeze a button healing the whole pt! even if they are in other maps just in this en and bum !! 3k cure all at once, it's absurd! Elves are equal to Gods in the game! , Gms applause! each update you guys worsen game imbalance! so this already becoming a burden! agent spends money and time, we are not respected! we are not heard! much inequality! much :blush:  injustice !, this is already a dictatorship, if we talk, they delete such our topics, because they do not like to hear the truth! What I see is seginte, they want to force us to create comics? because it is the favorite class we have to lower our heads and say that you guys are right ?, so why not make a game just bds? for those who like! :crazy:

i found it funny in tp videos no barbs usually play

dg was build for tanks not for dmg..let bds sit this one out..permanently..and maybe even the later ones from henceforth