Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Even though pala kinda sucks but because of it's support, it makes them handy for party for hard quest or dg

The problem with Pala that i found is that it has great potential, but the equipment for a decent build is seriously expensive, because to get decent dmg, you need a spear (magic dmg is a must) and without a shield, your def is really low, and the only option left is golden dawn cuz 507 def, and that'll cost you well over 100k xd

I had a spear, 250 mdmg, and 3/4 banner and absolutely wrecked mobs and anything else, but i really couldn't tank for shit xD

Edited by ColdFootedMole

The problem with Pala that i found is that it has great potential, but the equipment for a decent build is seriously expensive, because to get decent dmg, you need a spear (magic dmg is a must) and without a shield, your def is really low, and the only option left is golden dawn cuz 507 def, and that'll cost you well over 100k xd

You can get GD helm and armor from a cc seller for 70k(both)... Yea I agree since pala is purpose is to support due to high CD.

This is a bd post... Not a pala build one.

There's been no news about the counter nerf yet?

It may be my imagination but I think they removed crit from counter and power of the blades only work with auto attack now. Someone correct me if Im wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

They are OP,end of story.and why melle class can have 45% ferocity and we idiot casters can have only 17% coz if we go 35% we loose heal....what melle loose???I\m a shaman with arena staff +10 and gear +9 and shield 5/5 so i have a pretty good defence.Tell me almighty devs,why i die in 2 seconds vs bds??How we suppose to kill some class that once they put ham on us "say bye bye".Imposible!!!!U make a caster and try to kill +10 arena weps BD!!How u guys even test it before u update the game?I dont really understand!!!Waste of time and money!!

Cmon stop talking about "this game is not base on 1v1" i see full pt ofr BD in arena 5 BD in 5v5...and you DIE...STOP

The difference about rogue: rogue gouge you.....you not die - BD ham you.....simply die.....

I have like 5.2k def with 5/5 shield over 22% resi....some bd hit me like 1.0-1,2 k without crit.....LOL?

:good:

the game is pretty much balanced right now. previously weak classes like barb necro and dk got great expert skills.

imo there are only 2 classes left that needs some adjustment.

BD: Needs to be toned down by a bit. Maybe remove hamstring dot damage or remove stun from it (target stays on same place but can use skills). We all known that if BD hits you with hamstring you will die, that's just lame.

MAGE: Needs to be buffed a bit. If devs insist in not giving mage a true stun because of class archetype (pure area damager), then maybe they should consider something like increasing all mage damage skills by 5%. Even on 5v5 mage still doesn't feel strong enough. Another suggestion is to make fire circle -> fireball activate fear 100% of the time and not by chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Long before expert skills were implemented, casters use to rule the game and everyone complained that bds stood no chance. Really, no melee stood a chance vs casters (save the mage). Warlocks were the kings of ws. Now bds have the crown. The game imo is more balanced among the rest of the classes now (except bds), than it has ever been. But as time goes on, the game gets more complex and everything will fit into place.

Long before expert skills were implemented, casters use to rule the game and everyone complained that bds stood no chance. Really, no melee stood a chance vs casters (save the mage). Warlocks were the kings of ws. Now bds have the crown. The game imo is more balanced among the rest of the classes now (except bds), than it has ever been. But as time goes on, the game gets more complex and everything will fit into place.

Well previously you had all the ranged class being superior. (And rogue maybe).

Now a single class is ruling 8)

You know, maybe they'll get nerfed in the future, or

not, maybe other classes get enhancements and bds don't,

thing is, elves have their bd, and mc their overall chaos skills.

While bds are the most op in pvp (which the game isn't based on,

in fact, gms tell you to co-op on taking down enemies), mcs

have stuff like locks, which will stun the hell out of ya.

If the lock is lucky he/she even might defeat a bd lol,

then dks who also have quite decent stuns (as far as I know),

and rogues, who easily skip everything down til gasphel

and keep killing low levels, they are hard to stop even for a bd

unless they are pretty weak. And not just low levels, they

don't have problems with higher ones too.

Sometimes you can spend a good half an hour to track

them down. Unless somebody helps you, they will run away

very easily.

That being said, if you wanna nerf bds,

also suggest nerfing other classes,

because without bd's strenght mc will

get the upper hand, and not just with one

class.

There is pretty balance in sides at the moment and nerfing 1 class will cause other changes too. Ferocity works on everyone not only on blade dancer to complain on that class only. May power of blades and ferocity makes the difference but it is useless in pve. Elf side can't survive with that tank so not worth it to complain on it. All classes useful for each side, because they are unique.

Are people actually supporting bds?

A damage output of a rogue (dual), survivability (heavy gear) of a tank and stuns of a dk (ham, rush) MASSIVE aoe (counter).

This bullshit about this game not being about pvp is being misinterpreted to such an extent that it's sad, the game is called 'war'spear aka... It has to relate to player vs player combat as it's primary objective.

That being said lets go through all your points one by one.

Bladedancer has always.. Been a class that has had an.. Advantage...

Ham, Sap... A damage class having the longest damage stun in game with the ability to reduce heal and whatnot.

Next, bds aren't the only lifeline in elves, anyone with a brain would know how palas with their aoes, druids with their burst heals + passive heals and aoe stun, ranger with their massive single target damage output, priests with their aoe debuff removal, mage with.. Well... Aoe galore ALL make elves a very versatile and balanced class in terms of pve and war based combat.

Aka... BD BEING OVERPOWERED TO BALANCE ELVES IS CRAP CONSIDERING THEY ARE ALREADY BALANCED AND THE CONCEPT OF SUCH A BALANCE IS WRONG.

Finnaly, you comment about its skills ferocity stacks... On bd.. Due to the dmg output from dual wield+fero multiplier.

Blades is litteraly a damage increase, i do not see how it is not useful in pve.

The thing is, i understand that bds aren't the only classes that need a nerf.

Rogues, shamans, druids also partially need nerfing themselves

But... From the skill set and all round abilities that make bd not just a tank.. But a multi stat character...

It's an obvious assumption that they are horribly broken in every aspect and need a nerf.. A mandatory one...

And a one that should, and will occur.

Oh look a full +10 bd. Might as well unequip all my gear on full +9 lock, ill die to 2 counter crits anyway.

2afhj0w.jpg

A damage output of a rogue (dual), survivability (heavy gear) of a tank and stuns of a dk (ham, rush) MASSIVE aoe (counter).

This bullshit about this game not being about pvp is being misinterpreted to such an extent that it's sad, the game is called 'war'spear aka... It has to relate to player vs player combat as it's primary objective.

Ham, Sap... A damage class having the longest damage stun in game with the ability to reduce heal and whatnot.

Next, bds aren't the only lifeline in elves, anyone with a brain would know how palas with their aoes, druids with their burst heals + passive heals and aoe stun, ranger with their massive single target damage output, priests with their aoe debuff removal, mage with.. Well... Aoe galore ALL make elves a very versatile and balanced class in terms of pve and war based combat.

Aka... BD BEING OVERPOWERED TO BALANCE ELVES IS CRAP CONSIDERING THEY ARE ALREADY BALANCED AND THE CONCEPT OF SUCH A BALANCE IS WRONG.

Finnaly, you comment about its skills ferocity stacks... On bd.. Due to the dmg output from dual wield+fero multiplier.

Blades is litteraly a damage increase, i do not see how it is not useful in pve.

But... From the skill set and all round abilities that make bd not just a tank.. But a multi stat character...

It's an obvious assumption that they are horribly broken in every aspect and need a nerf.. A mandatory one...

Bds have always had an advantage? That's where you're wrong. And why would we nerf classes, when we could just make improvements on other classes to balance? Instead of taking steps backwards devs should improve the skills, not make them weaker. (Not make them too OP either *cough* counter). Instead of nerfing counter though, they should introduce a skill to defend against counter for certain classes. Because counter is already perfect for Pve, just a little unfair for everyone else trying to fight a bd.

Bds have always had an advantage? That's where you're wrong. And why would we nerf classes, when we could just make improvements on other classes to balance? Instead of taking steps backwards devs should improve the skills, not make them weaker. (Not make them too OP either *cough* counter). Instead of nerfing counter though, they should introduce a skill to defend against counter for certain classes. Because counter is already perfect for Pve, just a little unfair for everyone else trying to fight a bd.

There is no class that can actually defend versus cs. Especially now that ferocity is a finger in the ass if it's used by High amped bds. It needs a nerf, that's all. If bd has 0 mana left, still there's cs that works like a passive skill, cause only a retard or someone who was muted long enough not to make him activate the skill again could miss the opportunity to use Cs again, again and again. Making SOME classes to avoid this skill isn't enough yet ( imo ), because there will be others that won't have the ability to avoid it. Every class ( in his own ) has a stun or a skill that makes the enemy unable to do something, so i think it should be good that every class can avoid a skill, and not just 1 type. However, this is a nonsence, causs it won't ever happen :D.

A nerf on the skill might be fine and will make many ppl happy.

Cheers ^_^

let's see what you said here. Bd can output Rogue because of damage. Have you thought out of +10 range any little or talking always like all use ferocity now? But just in case have you seen +10 ferocity rogues nuking? Check again in case (but lol you think they are that common let's complain abit more) I am not trying to say blade dancer isn't strong, at a high amp of course and has many advantages as skill build and of course the damage shouldn't be at 1.4 max(ferocity) and 1.2 (pve with power of blades) and even low amped reaching 700 so easy, but thats the same to all classes. That game is group, it is. That people try to show off in pvp, is self decision. May counter of blade dancer works good, may Warlock stuns do also. What do you say? Or a barbarian being a healer, who would think of that? May priest has no skill of stun yet, as you claim that everyone does? And for you to know, sap isn't used anymore, decreased in high rates in usage. And did you say Elves the only lifeline? Check wars only in the latest months results. And if you say that Elves lazy even if outnumbered, check skills one by one and tell me a class that is bad, I can't find any (not talking on pvp, I will say when you can make money from it) bladedancer you say is balanced, yes it is. Like all classes I can say. And yes ferocity and dual wield multiplies much damage, but for other classes too except healers that have a little disadvantage(hey if it was applied in heal too who could beat those beasts), all other classes have ferocity applied as well (oh yes avoid ham here) (or to get caught by Rogue jump[impossible]). As things being said every class his turn to be shown, because bladedancer was never good before, Rogue always been, and other as well, now priest is being a little off things and Ranger kinda. Others look pretty good as self classes. Yes blade dancer is multi Stat character and need axe removal to be back to normal, and a little decrease to ferocity for everyone.  

There is no class that can actually defend versus cs. Especially now that ferocity is a finger in the ass if it's used by High amped bds. It needs a nerf, that's all. If bd has 0 mana left, still there's cs that works like a passive skill, cause only a retard or someone who was muted long enough not to make him activate the skill again could miss the opportunity to use Cs again, again and again. Making SOME classes to avoid this skill isn't enough yet ( imo ), because there will be others that won't have the ability to avoid it. Every class ( in his own ) has a stun or a skill that makes the enemy unable to do something, so i think it should be good that every class can avoid a skill, and not just 1 type. However, this is a nonsence, causs it won't ever happen :D.

A nerf on the skill might be fine and will make many ppl happy.

Cheers ^_^

Cheers to you too, as the cs is a finger in the ass. None said it isn't, it is for +10 ones and +9s. Other kind of cs will be a little poop. As for monsters, I think they can feel it too, yeah it is a little pain to be honest. But isn't it a pain a nice stun chaos by warlocks and deathknights? Or massive roots by a Druid.. Or abusing people or monsters with an elusive. Hey, only Rogue and high dodge or parry have the ability to avoid such hits, for rogues it is already too much I can't see any better skill from that. Blade dancer and blade dancer.. What blade dancer all the time? Considering the average amplification and skill being, is at +5, and everyone suffers from +10, of course he would, as he will from a +10 mage, or a necromancer (alone). And of course in a high amp fight, (cause you think all classes are +10 existing) [for real let's complain more] some classes will show there, a little mistake in handle can make any class lose, so doesn't matter only on the amplification, guaranteed.

Yes... as Cs doesn't work while the bd is stunned :facepalm:

I've defeated high amped bds many times, but ONLY if sharp shadows decides that it is time for it to stun. When it doesn't do it, you are screwed the 70% of times, vs that class. You would say: "how about adding skill points on it so that its percentage of stunning is higher?" I might do... but no thanks, cause, idk why, when you increase its lv, the stunning time decreases as well.

But tell me, is your main char a bd? :[

Edited by Higgings

Me yes I am bd with +10 axes ferocity. Damage is high like the others characters with ferocity but I try pvp with most of them. Some defeat me some not depends the style of playing. But I can say there are smart people even without ferocity.

As a pretty noob necro, I just accept the fact that a bd will one shot me with a ham or with counter. It's just how it is. I don't think GM gonna change that. This constant war between classes is also partly the reason I avoid PvP and just chill with pve. Don't need to deal with all that superiority shit

I'm +10 shaman and of course BD +10 is simply OP for healer without stun like shaman....sure all class full +10 are hard to kill but....noone have reflect dmg, blade and stun together....

The problem is ferocity, too many damage for all melee class and no moro heal for other....simply

let's see what you said here. Bd can output Rogue because of damage. Have you thought out of +10 range any little or talking always like all use ferocity now? But just in case have you seen +10 ferocity rogues nuking? Check again in case (but lol you think they are that common let's complain abit more) I am not trying to say blade dancer isn't strong, at a high amp of course and has many advantages as skill build and of course the damage shouldn't be at 1.4 max(ferocity) and 1.2 (pve with power of blades) and even low amped reaching 700 so easy, but thats the same to all classes. That game is group, it is. That people try to show off in pvp, is self decision. May counter of blade dancer works good, may Warlock stuns do also. What do you say? Or a barbarian being a healer, who would think of that? May priest has no skill of stun yet, as you claim that everyone does? And for you to know, sap isn't used anymore, decreased in high rates in usage. And did you say Elves the only lifeline? Check wars only in the latest months results. And if you say that Elves lazy even if outnumbered, check skills one by one and tell me a class that is bad, I can't find any (not talking on pvp, I will say when you can make money from it) bladedancer you say is balanced, yes it is. Like all classes I can say. And yes ferocity and dual wield multiplies much damage, but for other classes too except healers that have a little disadvantage(hey if it was applied in heal too who could beat those beasts), all other classes have ferocity applied as well (oh yes avoid ham here) (or to get caught by Rogue jump[impossible]). As things being said every class his turn to be shown, because bladedancer was never good before, Rogue always been, and other as well, now priest is being a little off things and Ranger kinda. Others look pretty good as self classes. Yes blade dancer is multi Stat character and need axe removal to be back to normal, and a little decrease to ferocity for everyone. Cheers to you too, as the cs is a finger in the ass. None said it isn't, it is for +10 ones and +9s. Other kind of cs will be a little poop. As for monsters, I think they can feel it too, yeah it is a little pain to be honest. But isn't it a pain a nice stun chaos by warlocks and deathknights? Or massive roots by a Druid.. Or abusing people or monsters with an elusive. Hey, only Rogue and high dodge or parry have the ability to avoid such hits, for rogues it is already too much I can't see any better skill from that. Blade dancer and blade dancer.. What blade dancer all the time? Considering the average amplification and skill being, is at +5, and everyone suffers from +10, of course he would, as he will from a +10 mage, or a necromancer (alone). And of course in a high amp fight, (cause you think all classes are +10 existing) [for real let's complain more] some classes will show there, a little mistake in handle can make any class lose, so doesn't matter only on the amplification, guaranteed.

You're comparing bd to every class in game, doesn't that say how it can outdo every other class? One way or another.

And btw, stun chain doesn't negate counter.

Edited by mailliwdxb

How could bd is op. When bd pvp with warlock with range atk and double stuns. Bd just like pinata, stuck and cant even touch it. So think again..

Oh please be serious for godness sake. Your counterattack is damn enough to face a warlock. Constant attack = more probability to active cs' effect. Warlock has also low def due to the caster's equipment, so please.....

How could bd is op. When bd pvp with warlock with range atk and double stuns. Bd just like pinata, stuck and cant even touch it. So think again..

Get 4k+ hp. Get 4/4 cs. If you level 26 get 3/4 shield. Tank and watch counter do your work. If i use any direct damage attacks on bd i die in 4 counters if the bd is amped. How cute. 

Could you please read.. What i just wrote?