Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Bd has good skills, other classes not? Wait wait.. Deathknight? Nono.. Shaman? Naaaah. Warlock? Omg those suck... Rogue? Goodness.. Ranger? Bish pliz... Druid? Never.

Set that brain in think mode before put that keyboard on service

Bd has good skills, other classes not? Wait wait.. Deathknight? Nono.. Shaman? Naaaah. Warlock? Omg those suck... Rogue? Goodness.. Ranger? Bish pliz... Druid? Never.

Set that brain in think mode before put that keyboard on service

Compare the best skills of any of these classes you mentioned with counter on the state it is now being usable by a tank class and you realize how flawed is your logic.

Comparing each skill alone is kinda impractical. Compare the class as a whole, and with other classes, who have the same role in the game.

I guess I misunderstood him, I thought he said that after we report it. Well that's good, no complains.

Screenshot_2016-03-30-22-57-08-1.png

Edited by Gladiator

You guys forget the 'logic'of the game as a group play and focus too much on player fights. Counter is needed in farm and dungeon alot, blade dancer considered a tank and pure damager. Counter attack is not the problem, axes set up the fire

Edited by heavybowus

Not really, a BD can still be OP with swords. And yeah, group play, but BD is also unbalanced in group play, and PvE as well. BDs tank better than Paladins, balanced?

I don't understand why bd's counter strike does not deal damage proportional to the damage received. EX: punch a bd with no weapon while he has counter active.....

You guys forget the 'logic'of the game as a group play and focus too much on player fights. Counter is needed in farm and dungeon alot, blade dancer considered a tank and pure damager. Counter attack is not the problem, axes set up the fire

:shok: what

Changing counter to do less damage than the one hitting them is tolerable enough. I dont like being one shot by crits from counter when im killing noob ass lv26 bds on my lv10 shaman. 

199m5c.jpg

Lol what do you expect when you are lv10 and hitting a lv26 (even if that one is noob) :facepalm:

It's good that counter get's a little nerf... Shouldn't be too much though because of the PvE aspect which is more important than PvP

Lol what do you expect when you are lv10 and hitting a lv26 (even if that one is noob) :facepalm:

It's good that counter get's a little nerf... Shouldn't be too much though because of the PvE aspect which is more important than PvP

Keep counter the same way it is now, but dealing half damage to players. Because PvE is more important, right?  :)

no worries, nerf confirmed.

Nerf? Haha, counter attack used to return more when it was at 8 secs than now that is around 15+ . Also damage got decreased. You just complain about blade dancer skills that they are important to a tank. For me power of blades is better, legit. Counter chances were 55% at full level now I can tell you it is below 40 at max

Nerf? Haha, counter attack used to return more when it was at 8 secs than now that is around 15+ . Also damage got decreased. You just complain about blade dancer skills that they are important to a tank. For me power of blades is better, legit. Counter chances were 55% at full level now I can tell you it is below 40 at max

Counter lasts forever, now we can't avoid it anymore that's why it is op, it was always an op skill. Plus don't give out inaccurate numbers like 8 sec, 15 secs, it doesn't make you look very smart.

Counter lasts forever, now we can't avoid it anymore that's why it is op, it was always an op skill. Plus don't give out inaccurate numbers like 8 sec, 15 secs, it doesn't make you look very smart.

It used to last 8 seconds before it got "nerfed", so he is accurate. And it might last 15 seconds for now on 2/4 because on 3/4 it lasts about 25 seconds

Power of Blades is bugged, Counter is op. Both should and will be fixed in the next skills fix update. And then no more OP BDs. Gg.

Edited by Gladiator

roland1.jpg

He can't define the counter attack nerf because he can't find the error. Still too much pvp claiming here you can't find a statement for its nerf. Send more feedback as you can 'omigi that damage omigi'. The average amplification of bladedancers existing is +5/6 and you still complain for the few that have high damage and sounds logical to have high damage in skills. Find accurate reasons or try using the skill counter attack

He can't define the counter attack nerf because he can't find the error. Still too much pvp claiming here you can't find a statement for its nerf. Send more feedback as you can 'omigi that damage omigi'. The average amplification of bladedancers existing is +5/6 and you still complain for the few that have high damage and sounds logical to have high damage in skills. Find accurate reasons or try using the skill counter attack

Lol, r0land just said counter will be nerfed for sure. I'm just stating the facts :D

Lol, r0land just said counter will be nerfed for sure. I'm just stating the facts :D

can confirm, Snorlax has some plans regarding this skill

It used to last 8 seconds before it got "nerfed", so he is accurate. And it might last 15 seconds for now on 2/4 because on 3/4 it lasts about 25 seconds

It wasn't 8 secs, so he is inaccurate.

The effect itself overlapping the cooldown is a huge problem. Every skill in the game should have ways around it. Before, it was possible to handle it by waiting for it do fade off, now it's impossible to do so. It's a permanent huge damage potential.

Edited by nabnecro

The effect itself overlapping the cooldown is a huge problem. Every skill in the game should have ways around it. Before, it was possible to handle it by waiting for it do fade off, now it's impossible to do so. It's a permanent huge damage potential.

The higher the skill level the longer it will stay active but also the less is the % of hitting back

can confirm, Snorlax has some plans regarding this skill

Plans with positive meaning /return it like before or make the skill much worse, cause it actually does the same thing with making duration longer but decreasing the chance.

I preferred it in the past now doesn't worth to have many skill points to be honest

Exactly, the fact that Counter is unable to be countered makes it OP, forgetting about the damage and the chance. However, I think that the duration should be decreased to what it was before, even if the chance is increased a little bit, it should also reflect damage directly promotional to the damage being received- the more, the more. It doesn't make sense when healers receive 800+ damage from 200 dealt.

Also Power of Blades is bugged, Mike, so you will have to consider leveling up another skill once it's fixed.

Edited by Gladiator

Power of blades will stay at full as it is, high penetration makes it even better. Bug? It is just the buff on skills, pretty interesting. Higher chance is reasonable I don't find difference with longer and decrease, could return more before.