Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Because it doesn't takes a professional E-sports player to heal someone in dg, hunts or wars. See someone dying > click on heal skill > click on dying player> done . Any idiot can be good at a class, a priest that's played for a week is as good as any priest that's played for 3 years in pve, the only difference being the lack of basic game knowledge (magic,energy/regen, maps etc), same goes for every other class in the game. A +5 barb taking down a +8 paladin one on one; that takes skill. 1v1 is one of the few things in the game that requires skill and is why people use it as a means of gauging their strengths and capabilities, even if constantly AI is trying to break that kind of thinking with stubbornness and unbalanced classes... which brings us back to the topic at hand.

I have to disagree with you about that point you made on priests in PvE, priest is not only a healer. Maybe that was the view of a healer back in old dungeons, but know not every priest can be taken in the new dungs, not talking about amps, I played with +7-8 priests and they do better than other higher amps.

Also nowadays, less skill is needed in PvP, thanks to devs, a +10 bd can kill any healer with 1 ham combo. I see no skill with pointing the mouse on the target, clicking ham then spam the rest of the skills. The real skill that is left now is "gearing" the char. with suitable gears in different situations and amp as much as u can.

But hey, skill is still needed in playing other classes. Just bds, they don't need that much of skill, maybe only against each other and there ppl can tell if this bd is better than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Shaman lock and rogue ? In pvp cave they die almost instantly +9 bd Vs +9 shaman once hamstring hits game over , lock ? I've seen locks in pvp cave do their thing fear hex circle stun hex kicks in and by the time bd is in front of their face lock drops dead from counter not hit one time from normal or skill dmg , and rogue is probably the only class who can stand up to bd but still die I've seen a one of my frinds who's a +9 rogue signal a bd , bd signalled back rogue gouged stealth attacked and git crit for 1400 damage then hit him again for 600 and died the bd just stood their now my friend is a pro 18 in full kw armor and the bd was a +10 26 but still , he couldn't even put up a good fight he killed himself also for me as a barb I'm +9 full arena armor I use to kill bd in pvp cave with stun shield 3/4 and I'd walk back charge stun 3/5 keep the bd immobilized for about 11 seconds I'd jump in front of em in damage and win , now they got that power of the blades and I got stone skin the new rune drops stone skin everytime I hit and these bds are dealing 500+ normal damage to me not to mention sskills and counter roar prolongs my death and it don't even do that because I get killed while bd damage is cut down by 35% and sometimes I survive using the og chop taunt stepback charge but usually I get hit by hamstring which is ticking about 200+ 4X and their normal hits me for 500+ to normal hits drops me 1K hp in 2 seconds when I +10 I'll have 7936 defense full arena armor with runes right now it's 7021 +9 and I already tested the def with a bd I know he hits me for 530+ at 7021 and at 7936 no bullshit this is +10 all the way around drops his damage to 512 .... Wow big difference each normal hit still gonna drop me 1K + ham 200 4X tick his counter hits me 450+ no roar and skill hits me 700 690+ .... Basically 700 so even if I'm +10 new gear oh and ! I have 5.2K hp and I still die in 9-10 seconds sometimes the second hamstring don't even come I'm dead before it , that class really needs a hard core Nerf I got no problems with bd as a class but it's damage honestly makes ranger look inferior , so if u need damage and a ranger pm u ? Tell em Nah we mean bd ,:) heavy armor high hp hardcore damage and stuns ohhhrah

Simple answer :D

Join the bd hype or get rekt

Atm bd Meta but im sure smth will happen

Bd underop please give it hex as a separate skill and also passive heal in the form of double sap...

Give it higher dmg also can't kill ayvo mobs in one hit yet

Thanks

Simple answer :D

Join the bd hype or get rekt

Atm bd Meta but im sure smth will happen

but I don't like elf side is so boring , and every mc class I see in pvp cave gets destroyed in a matter of seconds lock is the best choice but because of counter they die from their own attacks even shamans with totem heal gets destroyed in a mater of seconds Necro was mc only really defense Vs bd , bd feared Necros 95% of em couldn't win , now they nerfed Necro buffed bds counter and gave em a damage skill that increases their damage by 17% or so which normal attack deals equal damage as skill and hits more often then skill , what do we do as mc to fight bd ? They literally destroy 5K hp wit 7K def full arena in 9 seconds no lie I can't imagine how quick death must be for poor casters

The worse part is that they act like it was 90% skill on their part and 10% amps , they legit think their not op and will call u a noob if u think so , u have to just accept your lose cuz your a weak +9+10 player go amp more lol cocky son of a ♥♥♥♥♥es

Learn to kite them with tanks xD

Works most of the time even against high amps

Running as a tank isn't wrong when it's against a bd :P

Edited by mailliwdxb

Learn to kite them with tanks xD

Works most of the time even against high amps

Running as a tank isn't wrong when it's against a bd :P

"OMGNNOOBRUNNERBLABLAPUSSYNOOBWHYURUN ]:>"

-Some people

Anyways, yeah you're right.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys i heard from a reliable source that bds are completely balanced. What are your thoughts?  :rofl:

24v1mqd.jpg 157lxeu.jpg

Edited by Raislin

Put some oil into the fire!

I wish i was actually joking when i heard two people say bd is completely "balanced".

My sides swiftly exited this galaxy when i actually read what they were saying

Other one has a full +10 bd and other one has a +9ish druid that runs from every good player he sees.

As a side note they were complaining about warlock which is the best counter to both classes. And complaining about me multying against multiple people.

Edited by Raislin

I wish i was actually joking when i heard two people say bd is completely "balanced".

My sides swiftly exited this galaxy when i actually read what they were saying

Other one has a full +10 bd and other one has a +9ish druid that runs from every good player he sees.

As a side note they were complaining about warlock which is the best counter to both classes. And complaining about me multying against multiple people.

u still play (amp) :D?

u still play (amp) :D?

Yes when i can. lock is full 9 atm which is why they keep complaining about it. Sucks against full mdef ppl tho. Have only 2.2 pene, need to change my equips around at somepoint. Also working on billion other characters which makes progress really slow. I keep saying i'll get there. Eventually. xd

Yes when i can. lock is full 9 atm which is why they keep complaining about it. Sucks against full mdef ppl tho. Have only 2.2 pene, need to change my equips around at somepoint. Also working on billion other characters which makes progress really slow. I keep saying i'll get there. Eventually. xd

there is always a little mecha in all of us

goodluck tho ! ;)

how do you not die from counter ? My buddy is a full +9 lock pro lock , throws all basic wl stuns at bd fear hex circle pool and drops dead , it will happen so fast you'll miss the fight if u don't watch closely it's over quicker then it began and my goodness if he say lags or whatever and doesn't get to fear 1st and gets hits by hamstring just wow all I can say wow done pvp over call the cops murder in the 1st degree

how do you not die from counter ? My buddy is a full +9 lock pro lock , throws all basic wl stuns at bd fear hex circle pool and drops dead , it will happen so fast you'll miss the fight if u don't watch closely it's over quicker then it began and my goodness if he say lags or whatever and doesn't get to fear 1st and gets hits by hamstring just wow all I can say wow done pvp over call the cops murder in the 1st degree

I try not to use normals if theres counter active, only skills. And only sphere and arrow proc counter.

Counter is 24/7 active lol.

Not against locks and dks with maxed stuns

Not against locks and dks with maxed stuns

idk dude I seen wl claim alot of shit Vs bd and in the heat of the moment die like they were nothing ..... Vsing bd level 26 makes u feel like your only level 14 next to it

Max stun dk here, bds use counter as signs.. Hence even in stun (3 shadow 2 silence or even more if i keep space) counter seems to just melt before i can

For some odd reason ham can be stacked and used in silence if the bd is fast enough... So yeah

Edited by mailliwdxb

• 1 month later...

♥♥♥♥♥ please :spiteful: if u guys are so mad at bd..try to play one now and see how hard it is to kill lock or amped rogues after new skill update. The secret to kill other classes with ur class is nt crying bt to understand other classes weakness ;D  So,stop crying and try to study all class :good:  good luck and good night to all buddies :give_rose:

♥♥♥♥♥ please :spiteful: if u guys are so mad at bd..try to play one now and see how hard it is to kill lock or amped rogues after new skill update. The secret to kill other classes with ur class is nt crying bt to understand other classes weakness ;D  So,stop crying and try to study all class :good:  good luck and good night to all buddies :give_rose:

Dude please stop,  +10 BD vs +10 caster = BD does 1k damage with counter (don't forget now BD can keep counter active 100% of time). BD is completely capable of tanking 2 enemies for quite some time, the damage potential with counter on this kind of situation surpasses any damage a rogue or sniper can dream of. That alone is enough proof that this class is totally broken.

Edited by nabnecro

Dude please stop,  +10 BD vs +10 caster = BD does 1k damage with counter (don't forget now BD can keep counter active 100% of time). BD is completely capable of tanking 2 enemies for quite some time, the damage potential with counter on this kind of situation surpasses any damage a rogue or sniper can dream of. That alone is enough proof that this class is totally broken.

brother....if u always compare +10 vs +10 then it wouldnt be right. Most of the players arent even +8

Im nt denying bd has become a bit over powered bt its nt impossible to defeat bd ::)

It is not, but look and compare how easy BDs take down their foes to how hard it is and how much luck needed for BDs' opponents to win. The class shouldn't be undefeatable to be OP.

It is not, but look and compare how easy BDs take down their foes to how hard it is and how much luck needed for BDs' opponents to win. The class shouldn't be undefeatable to be OP.

yupZ Glad....i have told earlier im nt denying BD has got a bit overpowered compared to other classes when high amped.

brother....if u always compare +10 vs +10 then it wouldnt be right. Most of the players arent even +8

Im nt denying bd has become a bit over powered bt its nt impossible to defeat bd : :)

1) +0 vs +0 would still be the same. So comparing +10 vs +10 is right.

2) Discussion is about being unbalanced and not undefeatable.

Think about this way, one skill press for BD (counter) can easily cause 2k damage or more on more than 1 target. And that can happen even id BD is stunned. Is there any other classes (even rogues or snipers) who can press a button and have guaranteed 2k+ damage on enemies?

Not only that, new passive skill is still affecting damage of all Blade Dancer skills. Including the counter itself.

Counter needs a MAJOR nerf and the new passive skills should affect only normal attack.

:)

Edited by nabnecro