Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Voonz had war buff and it is still not possible to reach 1400 on bd, anyways s3x2v.jpg

Elfs have war buffs 24/7 what you mean weak ass Mc cant do shit. and actaully hed break it then easily well Done you didnt pass Algebra M8.

I'm a good BD and any good rogue/shaman/necro/dk/barb and warlock can kill me :) I admit the healers just with 24/7 kiting but when I pvp good rogues with my druid I have to kite, too. Not 24/7 but still

Counter op :3

it is if have spent skill point , have high crit% on gear build and also high physical damage , then it can be op , useful vs mobs and if bladedancer is tanking , in pvp can be kited easily . Don't tell me now that your class skills are useless :) I'll stay speechless if you do for real .

Foreal? A skill that cannot be binded or blocked, to be kited.... Again... Serious?

Counter works with distance.

I still don't get the logic how you counter a ranged class... XD

You made no points whatsoever, if you distribute no points to the skill you get dmg equivalent to your base, since you took the hypothetical situation that counter points are 1/4 i take the situation where the bds base dmg is 800 :) now taking all that into consideration, you have a continuous ranged attack not affected by any debuff hitting 800s at 1/4...now most people use the skill at 4/4 based on personal opinion.. K?

You made no new points whatsoever, you know how op the class is, and they gave it a god skill.

By "kiting"counter one could mean not attacking during it. And when it comes to 1,4k dmg, there is a bd in eu, used 2x frost axe +10 and ice, had 1080 dmg with guild buff. Upgraded axes wont add additional 300 dmg, not even close. Rogues can reach 1k dmg aswell, bds will just have 4% more.

Furthermore, both shield and counter can be evaded by either stunning during them, or simply waiting.

Foreal? A skill that cannot be binded or blocked, to be kited.... Again... Serious?

Counter works with distance.

I still don't get the logic how you counter a ranged class... XD

You made no points whatsoever, if you distribute no points to the skill you get dmg equivalent to your base, since you took the hypothetical situation that counter points are 1/4 i take the situation where the bds base dmg is 800 :) now taking all that into consideration, you have a continuous ranged attack not affected by any debuff hitting 800s at 1/4...now most people use the skill at 4/4 based on personal opinion.. K?

You made no new points whatsoever, you know how op the class is, and they gave it a god skill.

Skill counter attack is strong , but the idea of giving it to bladedancer was not to play PvP . In the other hand , shaman totem is more tough than counter attack , longer duration and magic hits , deadly. Death knight that as i know you have , disable and stun 90% of time ( reffering to PvP because you only care about that) if you know to handle it well. And as i know not everyone has 800 damage you always take the max as an example , and though , 1/4 coutner attack hits a bit more than base , but chance is too low , may be 1 hit back or 2.

Next, your personal opinion, 4/4 not everyone has -.- most use wave or shield as i know. Counter attack is ranged , true , useful when bladedancer is tanking bosses or mobs to pull everyone, farm and everything.

You say god skill , i can tell you it is when you know when, and learn it's power . 

You neither made new points you say what is written in previous pages again .

Bds can have 1.4k dmg,

~1350 if you use the new axes (klick me), or ~1420 if they use Eternal frost axe with active rage bonus (klick me)

9k def is a bit over the top, but a bd can reach 7k def with resil ench

Edited by Thiefmastr

Bds can have 1.4k dmg,

~1350 if you use the new axes (klick me), or ~1420 if they use Eternal frost axe with active rage bonus (klick me)

9k def is a bit over the top, but a bd can reach 7k def with resil ench

That's 1291 and 1350, with power card, pot and guild power 3/3. Turtle was talking about "normal" damage and 9k normal defence with "resilience" enchants.

That's 1291 and 1350, with power card, pot and guild power 3/3. Turtle was talking about "normal" damage and 9k normal defence with "resilience" enchants.

Oh my fault, thought he was talking about dmg in general.

Thats dmg with power card/pot.and new amplified lvl 22 axes have 20 more dmg at +10 compared to frost ones. Impossible to reach even 1,15k dmg on max dmg gear and guild buff.

A bit of an overview.

I logged on at pvp cave minding my own business and all of a sudden this random spy logs on telling me that i don't have the rights to complain on the forums about how op bd is because I'm too weak.

The replies can be rest seen from the following screen shots. Self proclaimed best bd.

Please do take into consideration war buff was on.

Enough proof of a brain dead class and icantwin please don't threaten me about a forum topic in game, that mod post might slip away ;)

post-19717-0-08469700-1444455875_thumb.png

post-19717-0-58909200-1444455936_thumb.png

post-19717-0-73910500-1444455983_thumb.png

Heavy you didn't tell me how counter is weaker, but just compared it to totem. Atleast shamans use cloth armour.

At 24 the base dmg stat of a bd ranges atleast from 400-500?

Now 400-500 dmg that is not affected on by any other stat but works in a continuous manner is not balanced.

Then you tell me it's only a pve thing.

If that's the case, fine keep counters dmg and all that jazz, ***make it non resistance to stuns and binds simple***. The fact that dmg output is also unfair in pve is also their but i cannot consider another classes well being in pve as bad.

Then finnaly skill points, i don't need to explain why that is wrong it's been talked about on every post in the darn bd section.

These were your relevant points? Or just scrambling up reasons

i only say for u no cry here xD all class are ok ^^ normal i lose or win we pvp 2x1 for me , what my friends tell me is accept when i lose or win .. then gg u killed me 1 time ^^  but we can pvp any time :P

No we can't avoid counter "easily" with most of the classes, not being able to hit or use skills for a few secs is a big deal in PvP. It is like you need to act like you're stunned for 10 secs or more dunno how many secs counter lasts.

Bd ham+sonic is ranged. Don't make shi**y excuses because you use a broken brain dead class.

Oh wait you never finished that necro nor the rogue, why waste my time on you.

Ppl say don't hit at counter on

They counter I blind blind gone and counter still active run few yards away use quake then he use shield the bleed rape half my hp with healing on then counter again when I'm gonna touch him ?!! When shield is on

If he run you can cancel touching him :bad:

The only other class that atk bd while counter on is necromancer and they follow " you can't touch me with your full dmg " rule in building their skills and not many can do that

Edited by Kitige

Ppl say don't hit at counter on

They counter I blind blind gone and counter still active run few yards away use quake then he use shield the bleed rape half my hp with healing on then counter again when I'm gonna touch him ?!! When shield is on

If he run you can cancel touching him :bad:

The only other class that atk bd while counter on is necromancer and they follow " you can't touch me with your full dmg " rule in building their skills and not many can do that

You can easily avoid cs on shaman. If you can't then get good.

I didn't say I can't avoid it I'm saying it's hard to avoid when it's active time is longer than 2 stun

And shaman has 2 stun then what I run till my blind recharge blind totam then he cs same ending

No we can't avoid counter "easily" with most of the classes, not being able to hit or use skills for a few secs is a big deal in PvP. It is like you need to act like you're stunned for 10 secs or more dunno how many secs counter lasts.

It might not be easy but once again: The game is not pvp-based, neither are the skills made for pvp. The expert skills have been created to make it for us possible to kill the big bosses, where both sides, Mc and Sentiels, have got some really useful skills. Well, Devs had to choose the classes who should receive them and you can't blame anyone that one class might have a better skill than another class, because IT'S NOT ABOUT PVP, they are meant to support your own faction and not to prove yourself in 1vs1 fights.

Tell me about elusive and we'll talk about the pvp aspect in a war game.. Lmao

Honestly I never understood what elusive should be good for :facepalm: that skill is just idiotic

Game is not pvp based that is the most bs I hear lately

The any game like ws has a certain pvp system

Want prove

If there was no pvp no one will get +10 gear or even play the game

Ppl do quests to get gold to buy gear and those gear are not to kill more mobs

CL wasn't made to buy fancy costume but to buy gear and cc was for gear too

Its a pvp game or else the would made it 4 allies faction

WAR spear not None pvp based spear

War means many ppl vs. many ppl, not 1v1.

+10 gear --> low damage from boss (guess why people even switch gear when it's either phys dmg boss or mag dmg boss).

People go quest to level up, earn gp and to get reputation.

CL was made to get gear which isn't too bad for which you don't have to work hard to get enough gold, they could earn it through quests simply.

They had to make new gear because the old gear was totally outdated (lvl22 using same gear as lvl18..?)

War means many ppl vs. many ppl, not 1v1.

+10 gear --> low damage from boss (guess why people even switch gear when it's either phys dmg boss or mag dmg boss).

People go quest to level up, earn gp and to get reputation.

CL was made to get gear which isn't too bad for which you don't have to work hard to get enough gold, they could earn it through quests simply.

They had to make new gear because the old gear was totally outdated (lvl22 using same gear as lvl18..?)

Omg and I thought I was the only one who got this message "your one of 2 ppl allowed to pvp "

Pvp isn't a 1vs1 it's a variable

Gp wasn't added in old ws and cl was a nightmare

Ws wasn't changed in its core through the years and there was major updates but there was nothing removed from the game

Imagine arena and you trying to kill bd I'm not saying it's impossible but extreme survivability high dmg and ability to deal dmg that reach almost 80% extra dmg for 1 skill extremely stupid

There is no 1vs1 tactics in arena

More def= more survivability

Anyone who click create knows that

dont worry this skills range will be reduced/nerfed for sure

Just wait for incomeing announcement , you see devs cant always predict about their skill inovations , i am 100% sure the skill will affect only a certain range

Same happened to rogue elusive if u remember cigma? I mean out of stealth a elusive crit on a cloth user?

1hit or 2hit ?

Just wait for the incomeing announcement !

End of story bd are soo strong i don care what anyone says bd are no balance any bd with 400 attack can counetr attack you 420 any high amp bd 1400 counter attack plus if its crit 2800 ur ass its dead dm dont forget most class has only 3.5 to 3.8 hp wy plus shield plus sonic plus harm high dff to my experience us a rouge bd are not ballance i got elf too i have bd druid but i agree bd are soo stron not do to there amp do to there skills its unsane to make a bd high dff plus shield