Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Lol no, bd has more damage and the only way a barb can have higher def is by using shield. Don't forget 2h is slower than axes, sword and dagger BDS are having higher damage as well as DPS, more than rogue also because BDS have 4% damage buff. Comparing 2h damage and DPS to axe, sword really? Next person who will argue about this is dumb af

if it wasn't for counter barbs would be perfectly balanced with their skills. And don't forget barbs having an extra stun whilst using shield

^ that's why you shouldn't give an internet access to childrens before they reach their eighth years. Or legalize the euthanasia simply.

Do you realise that this "extra" stun have a shield requirement (which stincks shits for pvp) while bladedancers have an aoe skill (also a gap closer) and the hamstring ?

people seem to be so frustrated with their incapability of beating bds that all they do is whine and say they're false. Learn your way around them instead of complaining and you'd see results.

Hey, I know it will be hard for you, but try to use your softened neurons, and stop talking for saying nothing.

Ima make a quizz. What's the weakpoint of blade dancers ?

Some of them can be kited without you getting dmg ofc any noob with 4/4 counter can screw you but you should always look at the bright side you can kite them for 5 sec :D before you die

Edited by Kitige

Ever heard of enlightenment skill?

Most do not have it like me , i find it unimportant as i dont have dodge set , for some accu , nah. Few use it.

A good barbarian can beat blade dancer if he wants to, i am talking in general not always having in mind dope +10s because not everyone is.

Of course any full +10 char with latest gear is hard to beat, doesn't mean the class is bs.

Bds can be kited easily and counter can be avoided. Even rogues can kite them. Dks have non ending stun cycle with silence which should be plenty to win, if you have the brain capacity to play right.

Barbs can keep you stunned for ages, and even after ham, they can heal and use taunt to lower dmg. Lvl 5 taunt does work.

Build your char better if you can't beat bds.

Barbs can keep you stunned for ages and use "taunt" to lower damage, Lolololol

Quess you havent fought 1h barbs with 5 charge and 4 shield strike. Combine that with lots of pene and a fast weapon and rekfast is served. 

Guess you haven't fought 2 weapons BD with 4 counter strike, 4 shield and 2 axes.

With your build, the BD will just need some life steal. And just because you play on a defensive way, there is no point combat fury will heal you back enought.

Not saying you're wrong but  4/4 cs and 4/4 shield is not possible to have at the same time. You only get 5 sp after lv 18, and that's at lv 26.

Edited by 342621117mk

Quess you havent fought 1h barbs with 5 charge and 4 shield strike. Combine that with lots of pene and a fast weapon and rekfast is served.

It's funny when people thinks charge is good, one of the worst stun skill in game and it fails most of the time even at 5/5. Can't compare charge with hamstring, and "taunt" doesn't lower the damage, roar does and bd sap can do the same. Anyways wasn't talking about if bd is op or barb is, I was saying bd has more damage and DPS than rogue and rogue is an attack class and a dumbass compared speed & damage of 2h with axe or sword.

Rogues have easily more dps than bds lol, bds just got more def

Noob Response.

Dps is damage per second it does not factor in Skills.

its a plain hit which therefore is effected by what weapon you use.

Rogues can Nuke out of stealth bds can Nuke 24/7

a +10 Blade dancer if used correctly cannot be beaten Sorry not sorry Counterstrike htis 1.5k on ppl with 4k Defence.

Sonic boom easy 800 at lv1

Shield lv4 Is like 2k External Damage

Hamstring power hit ontop of this makes blade dancers invincible

I see +10s die in 5 seconds to my blade dancer which uses sword rondel combo +1-8 lv18 and there lv26. and i dont have shield or counter strike

A blade dancer can deal much more damage in 5 seconds then a rogue ever can.

Noob Response.

Dps is damage per second it does not factor in Skills.

its a plain hit which therefore is effected by what weapon you use.

Rogues can Nuke out of stealth bds can Nuke 24/7

a +10 Blade dancer if used correctly cannot be beaten Sorry not sorry Counterstrike htis 1.5k on ppl with 4k Defence.

Sonic boom easy 800 at lv1

Shield lv4 Is like 2k External Damage

Hamstring power hit ontop of this makes blade dancers invincible

I see +10s die in 5 seconds to my blade dancer which uses sword rondel combo +1-8 lv18 and there lv26. and i dont have shield or counter strike

A blade dancer can deal much more damage in 5 seconds then a rogue ever can.

+ BDs have 4% damage passive skill, means they have higher DPS as well as damage.

+ BDs have 4% damage passive skill, means they have higher DPS as well as damage.

yes now with full arena rewards a Blade Dancer can Surpass 1,400 Damage. and 9k Defence with Resi Enchants to Bounce along with the Armor. With the Rewards Resi Buff aswell? and the experts and passive impossible to defeat.

yes now with full arena rewards a Blade Dancer can Surpass 1,400 Damage. and 9k Defence with Resi Enchants to Bounce along with the Armor. With the Rewards Resi Buff aswell? and the experts and passive impossible to defeat.

xD

If bladedancer passes 1400 damage and 9k def (rly now) , then ranger will nuke everything for real with the damage (aw where are the complains on that). You all think that every bladedancer is dope 10 with 1k damage and smart to kill all in 5 second (lol?).

Dps matters when using daggers , axes bla bla is all the same thing , just shows what you deal doesnt make difference in something. There will come a day that another class will be *ruling* in everyone's opinion , everything is in the mind .

If bladedancer passes 1400 damage and 9k def (rly now) , then ranger will nuke everything for real with the damage (aw where are the complains on that). You all think that every bladedancer is dope 10 with 1k damage and smart to kill all in 5 second (lol?).

Dps matters when using daggers , axes bla bla is all the same thing , just shows what you deal doesnt make difference in something. There will come a day that another class will be *ruling* in everyone's opinion , everything is in the mind .

I thought turtle was trolling, no BDS can surpass 1400 damage or 9k defence with resilience enchants. No offence but what you just posted makes zero sense to me.

actaully a bd can easily surpass those stats without resi enchants idk someone would have to try it. next update 22 armor with set bonus Def use that and Golden dawn all +10 two Amplifed Polaxes of Death +10 crit all arena rewards Lv22 Belt should hit aprox over 7k atleast. 1,4k damage easy considered voonz is using Halloween equip and 1 ice item and is hitting 1064 using eternal frost and how much more base dmg does all destroying get like 45? plus amplify eqaution = like 80 more per weap + 30 % damage boost all together = 24 = 104 =104 = 208 1064+208=1272 oh well pretty close guess ill have to wait till next update till i can find a bd that can hit 1.4k Defeated my own point

go to ws-db.ru and use the calculator to prove it. Bds can be op. Its not just the def and dmg but the skills. Paladin can get 1100-1200dmg with spear too. Or a death knight or a barbarian. It doesnt change the fact that bd has awesome expert skills.

actaully a bd can easily surpass those stats without resi enchants idk someone would have to try it. next update 22 armor with set bonus Def use that and Golden dawn all +10 two Amplifed Polaxes of Death +10 crit all arena rewards Lv22 Belt should hit aprox over 7k atleast. 1,4k damage easy considered voonz is using Halloween equip and 1 ice item and is hitting 1064 using eternal frost and how much more base dmg does all destroying get like 45? plus amplify eqaution = like 80 more per weap + 30 % damage boost all together = 24 = 104 =104 = 208 1064+208=1272 oh well pretty close guess ill have to wait till next update till i can find a bd that can hit 1.4k Defeated my own point

Defence less than 7.8k with defence runes (golden dawn + dd with defence bonus) no where near 9k with resilience enchants. Damage less than 1100 with guild power 3/3, not even close to 1400. Edited by Cybernem

wat i just did the math homie. with 3/3 power 15% if im correct would hit 1400 as an all +10 bd and i said over 7k read last post u mustve skipped over all the math

wat i just did the math homie. with 3/3 power 15% if im correct would hit 1400 as an all +10 bd and i said over 7k read last post u mustve skipped over all the math

Voonz had war buff and it is still not possible to reach 1400 on bd, anyways s3x2v.jpg

Balance the classes properly and I believe we could turn this into a happy story. I can post a wall of text with suggestions on how to balance everyone

Edited by Shil