Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

my bd can beat shamans, rogues, necro, priest, druid, rangers, mage. but not dk or warlocks warlock sometimes I love my bd. but now im making dk a lot of stun good regen too

• 1 month later...

Conclusion, bd at equal amp wins against any class , except if u can run and bind(wl) well that don't dont work too if get ham first, not surprising cause bds run in the speed of light these days.

Personally think about it in a fair perspective bds are pretty much stronger that any class(again , equal amp).

I won't blame any1 having a bd to find this wrong, obviously nerding bds would be like taking candy from a baby , ao u should expect them to cry atleast a bit, and yea multiple crying babies crying for the same candy doesn't make them deserve the candy in any way. You would relate the candy to the OPness of a bd if u run on a brain, juat saying.

Every class has something special , bd has the opness (in some cases , if you know to control well the character , amp doesnt really matter [i dont speak about +10 thats the candy] ) , shaman has the stun heal and a burst totem , druid the much stun etc etc . In result , yes bd is a strong class when you have a bit of experience on skill usage and combos , to be more specific every class in this game to be called good , needs an average amplification and plenty of knowledge in handling or you cant do much . Me as a bd yes i dont say this class is not strong i can understand it because i am also long experienced and maximum in amp and i take down almost everyone .. i get your point , but nerf is not the solution always , its like getting the lolipop from the bladedancer 

No class requires skill, this is a game where you only spam 5-8 skills, BD hadn't doesn't and will never ever require skill, all you do is ham and spam, shield or counter against burst classes that's it

Most classes don't need skill, bd needs the least of all.

Lack of skill can cause most casters their lives by healing at the wrong time , moving at the wrong time,hitting at the wrong time,etc.

Yes tbh the game does need skill in most cases.

But bd is a clear exception just ham shield and hit , u practically won doing nothing much than spamming skills, only way a bd can lose would be not using skills(not lack of skill, it's just stupidity) or not fighting back(same) or maybe just walking into a trap ir something (same).

When one class if stronger than every class without much use of skill that class is oped for ducks sake why can't u just accept that.

You may want to say bd can/can't/could/couldn't/would/wouldn't etc but in the end ur just deviating from the truth.

Bd is not just strong , its stronger than all classes in a ridiculous way.

Yes tbh the game does need skill in most cases.

But bd is a clear exception just ham shield and hit , u practically won doing nothing much than spamming skills, 

Which class is not spamming skills ? You are talking about PvP case , so answer .

Its impossible to really have a balanced game, we've all come through times where one class was always op -_- . When I joined the game in 2012 Rangers ruled, later comes the age of locks and now we have BDs :unknw: . Balance ? :search:    

Edited by UK

Locks are still op, BD can be countered you know

When all these people complain on blade dancer they always have in mind that only +9 and +10 also skilled players who are using this class exist or I don't know what .. dat jellyness lol

The only skill bd requires is to find ham in the hotkeys after that just spam randomly, enemy dead..

Not asking for a nerf, just saying that the class is op, don't know why you guys keep denying it lol

Anyways, hope the next set of expert skills solve this.

The only skill bd requires is to find ham in the hotkeys after that just spam randomly, enemy dead..

Not asking for a nerf, just saying that the class is op, don't know why you guys keep denying it lol

Anyways, hope the next set of expert skills solve this.

Devs won't add new ex skills, 100% official

2015 and people still pretend BD is hard to use :)

Actually it is an easy class , like every class in this game , just all are different in many ways and have different duty and usage/useful at

Devs won't add new ex skills, 100% official

Link? Pretty sure there will be more skills since the level cap will be 50.

The level cap will be 30, 100% official

It was some random comment rolly posted on a random topic

Edited by Phalanx

Aka you'll find Queen Valeria, Clepsydra of Gaya AND the Eye of Elam, maybe an expless island too? Or an adventure to fix the spear

Edited by Phalanx

Actually it is an easy class , like every class in this game , just all are different in many ways and have different duty and usage/useful at

Go play 5v5 on a necromancer / priest / mage and you will see how wrong you are.

Necro, priest and mage are the only classes that require skill (and some influence from your neat music)

The level cap will be 30, 100% official

It was some random comment rolly posted on a random topic

Oh well, they said lvl cap will be 50 in the old forum..

Too bad, change in the plans, the game might be way more unbalanced at lvl 50, cap will be 30 case closed

Edited by Phalanx

Go play 5v5 on a necromancer / priest / mage and you will see how wrong you are.

Priest with elusive , 1 down .. Mage is a class which has many damage skills and does burst damage in few seconds , probably the most in a 5x5 match , and then , necromancer is a support like priest , stays back heal shield and help in damage as they can . Well as i said every class is different , blade dancer is a tank and does lot of damage but has many good skills , priest and necro very good in supporting and mage in doing burst damage fast .

• 1 month later...

I see you guys fighting over bd and rogue. The thing is bd isn't the equal class of rogue. 

Druid - Shaman = heal, many dmg skills

Ranger - Rogue = low def, high dmg

Bladedancer - Barbarian = high def, high dmg.

I see you guys fighting over bd and rogue. The thing is bd isn't the equal class of rogue.

Druid - Shaman = heal, many dmg skills

Ranger - Rogue = low def, high dmg

Bladedancer - Barbarian = high def, high dmg.

Bladedancer can use same weapon (dagger, sword, axe) as rogue plus 4% extra damage, bladedancer has more damage than rogue and rogue is an attack class, bd is tank class. Your post makes zero sense to me.

barb also is tank and has high damage and defence. so? what's your point?

Axe gives more damage than 2h weapons, more DPS too. Barbarian doesn't have high damage, bd has more damage than barbarian and rogue. Edited by Cybernem

Whatever you give to the barb ; spears, shields, staff, dagger or axes, bladedancers will always have the best dmg/def ratio.

highest amp barbs can reach 9k Def with almost 700dmg on one handed wep, it's not about def/dmg. Bds and barbs are quite equal, only thing that differs them really is bds counter.

Barb has 2 dmg skill, dot skill, heal skill to make up for bds shield, sap, and a self buff. Only difference is with counter and that skill that won't let you die on barb.

highest amp barbs can reach 9k Def with almost 700dmg on one handed wep, it's not about def/dmg. Bds and barbs are quite equal, only thing that differs them really is bds counter.

Barb has 2 dmg skill, dot skill, heal skill to make up for bds shield, sap, and a self buff. Only difference is with counter and that skill that won't let you die on barb.

Lol no, bd has more damage and the only way a barb can have higher def is by using shield. Don't forget 2h is slower than axes, sword and dagger BDS are having higher damage as well as DPS, more than rogue also because BDS have 4% damage buff. Comparing 2h damage and DPS to axe, sword really? Next person who will argue about this is dumb af