Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Dude instead of taking everything anyone says as a personal insult listen to what I'm saying.... NO OTHER SKILL IN THE GAME HAS STUN,DOT DAMAGE, AND TOTAL SILENCE WITH ONE SKILL SLOT BUTTON...the topic of this conversation is BD the unbalanced hero,just thought id say what i thought was unbalanced about BD, Also about the warlock fear lets look at the skill description: FEAR;The warlock frightens an enemy,making them run away for some time. DEALING DAMAGE TO THE TARGET MAY STOP THE SKILL EFFECT.

Hi,

Lets be more practical about things , can we ?

i will discuss each class which i consider to be a badass class

1. warlock

A warlock is one of the toughest class u will get to face

dark circle , hex and fear - if a warlock is smart enough he can keep u stun for 5 straight stuns ( hex-> feardark circle fear dark circle ) and then u get a 2-3 sec window where u can try to outdamage him if u r a healer or just try to stun him if u r a stunner type

but then again for that 2-3 sec window the warlock can use stone body nd repeat the same thing all over again

To add salt to the wound the warlock has grimoire which ridiculously decreases ur def even at lvl 2 so that one straight stun combo will render u dead .

2. Druid

A druid, if smart, can give u a very hard time in almost any aspect of the game

Be it hunt , or pvp or arena druids are almost as badass as warlock

they also have cool stun combos

but 2 reasons keep druid below warlocks

1. their stun combo will work out only if sleep hits which is a chance stun not a sure stun like warlocks stun

2. warlocks have full control stuns (except hex) i.e they can attack their opponent without getting hit back  while druids have skills like sleep which will become useless if u atk ur target .

At high amps druid vs warlock is a treat to watch if both r smart , at low amps a smart warlock will own a smart druid anyday .

3. Necro

well well guess which class is back from the dead just by introduction of one skill :D

necros got the single most powerful skill in game without any doubt ( mental pit )

if u ask me that one skill is equivalent to stun combos of other class

lemme ask u , what is the purpose of stun combos if u r fighting  a healer ?( i consider fighting a heal over time healer a tough job so lets discuss it in that context) . for me it is to get him offheal somehow bcoz u can only kill a healer if he is off heal

so u do stun combos nd catch the healer offheal somehow

bt then comes the necro mixing nightmare and mental pit  nd he can catch the healer offheal preety easily , not only offheal bt reduces healers damage ridiculously .

Necro is dangerous in pvp not because its a class that wins all other classes easily bt because its a class that doesnt die easily and over time others will get frustrated and finally the necro will win . i consider necro oldtimers already know how to handle frustration so they wont get frustrated for sure hehe :P.

4. dk/barb

According to me barb nd dks r preety good classes got 2 good stuns nd good damage output too . a smart dk can kill any other class preety easily bcoz of stun combo nd damage output  . in case of barb i really do fear high amped 1 handed barbs bcoz of long duration stun combo they can achieve

5. shaman/ priest

i dnt have much of a idea abt priest so cant comment on it really , bt i have observed one thing if a priest is ready to be usain bolt then they r very very very tough xD

about shaman they r like damage dealing healers , they can get ridiculously high damage output so be careful wen u pvp em .

PS- i have seen some shamans outdamaging rogues in dungeons :D

6. rogue/ bd

rogues are like time bombs waiting to explode , crazy damage output at first show bt then if u r a real good stunner u can try to control them from that point afterwards . but the problem is they deal so much damage in their initial burst that u never really recover from it

i consider rogues as one of the funniest class of warspear bcoz on their day there is no stopping em :)

bds are kinda balanced as much as i see them , counterstrike is a bit op but still not that op to deserve so much of attention

what people alwaz forget is that bd is a meele class nd can easily be kited

if u ask me real op skill of bd that will be shield just bcoz it absorbs more damage than priest nd necros shield which sounds kinda cray .

You all state rogues are damage outputs except bds with counter and sonic do enough burst to scramble a caster in one wave .... btw nosa threads arent stuns unless you're bd has gained the ability to use 5 sec cd spear.

What i want is 2 of these three skills taken down couple notches..and by couple notches i mean major noticeable changes

1) hamstring dot skill bind which acts as a expert by itself

2) bd shield which takes more hits than a support classes shield

3) counter strike....this shit hits hard...noticeably

I agree certain classes are a bit on the op side *mental pit* *druid bind setup* *shaman damage output* but what makes me really hate bd is how its an overall high in an rpg in defense and damage, which is not supposed to happen but for some odd reason is.Thus you have my overall rant on bd ...i have no personal hate against em but in all honesty hate druids,shamans and necros are more of a annoyance.

Btw your accusations against locks are stupid, having fear and circle might make em bind spammable but bds having counter, rush and all make it a perfect match. if you go up against high amp locks dont expect winning.

i dont see why most complain about bds reading skill description is really different from pvp.btw u cant make 2 expert skills to max lvl and shield dmg absorb is based on ur actual def

hamstring is best skill on cc char compared to rest tho.

rest expert skills are decent at lvl 1.

if u keep losing to bd on areana it maybe becaz of bd high amp or hes better than u

Max either shield or counter, and balance the other.

And bds with 2k~3k def shouldnt be able to take that much hits with shields

Counter being able to give a major 1k++@crit isnt fun either

Rest of the experts actually work proper at lvl1 unlike the experts in several other classes.

If you want to know what classes are OP, just look at what class everyone is making.  = BD

There as many rogues as bds.

Every class has it's good or bad sides..For example for bd it's hard to kill babarians or warlocks while it is for druids kinda easy.

There as many rogues as bds.

Every class has it's good or bad sides..For example for bd it's hard to kill babarians or warlocks while it is for druids kinda easy.

Really? It's hard to kill barbs? Nope. BDs > Barbs

Anyway as red has said, every class has its own plus and minus.

Every class can be OP, depends on amp + skills' management.

Really? It's hard to kill barbs? Nope. BDs > Barbs

Anyway as red has said, every class has its own plus and minus.

Every class can be OP, depends on amp + skills' management.

How do you know... You havent played in 2 years... Barbs are strong or stronger then bds have you ever heard of

Foxlovevix he'll kill any all 10 Blade dancer. And hes a 9&10 barb barbs own with new experts there regulars aren't as good but experts even better

How do you know... You havent played in 2 years... Barbs are strong or stronger then bds have you ever heard of

Foxlovevix he'll kill any all 10 Blade dancer. And hes a 9&10 barb barbs own with new experts there regulars aren't as good but experts even better

I had been played over 3 years. I got this perception when i used to play my bd for arena. So what? Foxloveix is such a pro barb. So no wonder.

And ofc my reference about bds > barbs came from various ppls.

Edited by Livina

when considering an observation make it equal on both sides.

An equal amp bd vs any melee class.

Casters win via kiting its shared by all melee classes not only bd. (What i meant to say was forget about warlock)

Turtle...you've seen foxlovevix beat equal amps eh? Try going for a few walks @pvpcave your opinion isnt a shared one especially becuase he is of an equal level to targordok (again ive seen em spar at pvp cave) and both tar and fox die to counter spam.

Bd>barb Bd>dk Bd>rogue *at equal amp ofcourse* prove me wrong with a supplement example.

A proper example not the 'he probably,possibly,wouldve,shouldve, been able to beat him/her'.

Btw livinia what makes bd a bit on the unbalanced side is how its array of skills make it a perfect class, it doesnt need skill management, just use a bunch of skill points on regular skills then max counter and leave the rest to shield, you're done.

Maili... every other classes not only for bds... Ok bds are OP, at least if they are mid-amp. An OP class, but +3 only is useless.

Edited by Livina

@livinia thats where you're wrong..no matter what amp the bd is, if it has experts its shreads an equal amp or certain blocks higher.

Thus reinstating

You have no rights to judge since you dont play.

@noso God...dude...when do i refer to high amp'ers being op dont make up bull and also refer to what i said to livinia.

Now that you mention it...find me a candidate for a fight against partynao or kickexgun.

Both are extremely high amp...name a single melee class user that could take one of these 2 bds.

I would kindly retract certain points.

If you cant name one it shows how when considering a random melee class vs a bd at equal amp, the bd is a couple of notches above his/her opponent

All right. Swaaz. +0, still beats the crap out of you;)

Oh and Livinia has all the rights, she is a retired player, special status:)

All i can just say is .  Death Knight's can smash down bd's.  Legions needs dk's seriously, not just all Rogues. very overpopulated with rogues in MC, i dont know in other realms, but in US - Sapphire  there are just so many rogues i see.  :give_rose:. Go Go Go produce more Dk's  ;D . well i cant force players to really use Dk's its your decisions, but i think its recommended :blush: . Well Warlocks too :yahoo:

All right. Swaaz. +0, still beats the crap out of you;)

Oh and Livinia has all the rights, she is a retired player, special status:)

Ugh again...i dont understand what you're saying....or can you not read my entire post befofe posting? :/

And xenon ive fought +6 bds with a hard time, partynao practically solos me with counter.

All of which are not fun, you think dk / rogues are better than bds id suggest deleting yours and playing one of them.

Ugh again...i dont understand what you're saying....or can you not read my entire post befofe posting? :/

And xenon ive fought +6 bds with a hard time, partynao practically solos me with counter.

All of which are not fun, you think dk / rogues are better than bds id suggest deleting yours and playing one of them.

oh, really? hmm.. im sorry, am just saying what i really thought of. maybe u need a better gear builds and enchants, but if u still insist, then i will not argue anymore. PEACE YOW! :pleasantry:

alright i guess a mere 3.5k def is low, but my +8 hammer makes up for it. You considdering me to have low amp gear wont work ..... counter, shield, ham.....2 of three better get nerfed otherwise the mc to elf ratio wont look all that good. I rest my case.

All i can just say is . Death Knight's can smash down bd's. Legions needs dk's seriously, not just all Rogues. very overpopulated with rogues in MC, i dont know in other realms, but in US - Sapphire there are just so many rogues i see. :give_rose:. Go Go Go produce more Dk's ;D . well i cant force players to really use Dk's its your decisions, but i think its recommended :blush: . Well Warlocks too :yahoo:

dk easy stuff xD dat skill skill disable all the time much wow but still .. bd is better ^^

Tssk. Only Counter-strike needs to be nerfed.

counter attack has duration 8 sec .. who has brain won't go hit while buff is on lmfao

whilst the opponent doesnt hit the bd rapes you with ham, sonic boom and regular burst (1st skill) and then you use shield and repeat...fun!

depends his amplification , skill , and how he controls the char .. well true but dk with so many disables won't really let the bd to skill much .. has high opportunity to decrease his hp enough . Edited by heavybowus

Dk needs timing...blow effect....signal time....

You state bd requires skill, whilst it is a click and play class...news...bds dont require skill.

Am pretty sure who spams skills won't have much effect if don't know which to use at the right time .

Hamstring always first after the signal coz it's the most important skill and has to reset ASAP from cooldown

It's my tactic against mobs>_>

No, in PvP I use Hamstring > Shield > Counter Strike > Flash Strike > Sap > Rush > Aggression > Repeat.

• 2 weeks later...

They kill you in a sec coz they can , barely someone can win me xD even if i am un updated in gear

I know 4 dmg skill 2 stun and a shield :(

Both side are more or less balanced in average.

But still, bladedancer are op.

rem.. shammy is a good opponent for BD ..

i saw many shaman not even let the BD touch.

!

!

!

every  char is meant for something.

rem.. shammy is a good opponent for BD ..

i saw many shaman not even let the BD touch.

!

!

!

every  char is meant for something.

All you need is some lessons from an old player. Or not so old who learned from someone else.

Again I say it: skills and knowledge, are, in the end, more powerful than anything else.