Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Make on class weak will make other class became or god like. Bd have trouble with ranged classes. If you were to nerf bds then you would need to be nerf other classes as well. (Long story short) if you want a nerf on bd go down to ToyRus buy a nerf footall, make a bd account and slap the ball on ur phone a few time till you feel its nerfed pretty well. :)

Edited by Critcree

i am a blade dancer well yea and i agree with you .. blade dancer much op that didnt use to be before , can kill everyone and especially rogue now is a 'nothing' to the blade dancer .. i wont comment on counter strike well this is another thing that made him undead . I would suggest a balance as you said , but wont say nerf that would be bad for me  ;)

Bladedancers are kinda overpowered, I agree. Especially Counter Strike.

Solutions: Increase defense for all characters.

Increase HP for all characters.

With the criteria you give for "op class" any class will be op.

Omg lock can get full stun OP!!! 

Omg barb can get highest def OP!!!

Omg ranger highest dmg OP!!!!

Every class is good at something

stop..talking :crazy:

ever char is balanced! 

the thing is, u should not rush like BD,

cz rush is owned by BD :crazy:

Eg: IF u r a Caster, dont atk when im with counter-ON ;D

and dont compare! ikki with tikki :crazy:

Both side are more or less balanced in average.

But still, bladedancer are op.

"Don't forget to add the removed skills to the mc-side"

If it helps you understand that some of them are op, I'm ready to give it a try.

"IF u r a Caster, dont atk when im with counter-ON ;D"

We're supposed to take a cup of tea while you gently cast the hamstring ?

"Well in 4.9 update many classes excluding bd got their skills boosted quite a lot"

You got your taunt buffed like any heavy class, and you enlightenment too.

But you don't really lvl this skill, since it's more interresting to put point in what's op.

I'm sure that you won't even give it a try, after his rework.

LoL night, don't take it too serious ;D i was joking, there is no way i would complain, so far so good, i havent complain about the skills nor the classes yet ;) ah... You know that i was pointing out to those who always complains about elves' skills...

Don't forget to add the removed skills to the mc-side.

oh yeah! I forgot to add it... Thanks for remind me m8. Edited by Nestly

Well, let's assume that blade dancers are the knights of the sentinels(lol for me). I guess devs let blade dancers that way so that the sentinels can defend themselves, just like rogues to raid kill softy classes instantly. So in my opinion it's pretty balance, other class counters the other, other class supports the other to nuke others. Well BD has advantages vs 1 or maybe vs 2 or more opponents(depending on the class), but in group fights there is always a strategy for winning.

Well, let's assume that blade dancers are the knights of the sentinels(lol for me). I guess devs let blade dancers that way so that the sentinels can defend themselves, just like rogues to raid kill softy classes instantly. So in my opinion it's pretty balance, other class counters the other, other class supports the other to nuke others. Well BD has advantages vs 1 or maybe vs 2 or more opponents(depending on the class), but in group fights there is always a strategy for winning.

40089637.jpg

yep he is right and i agree with him !

BD can tank

BD hit multiples target

BD can stun many target

BD is very powerfull on teamfight too.

1. Thanks to heavy armor. Rangers also can tank, especially the high-amped ones.

2. Thanks to Sonic Boom. I have seen mc skills who can also hit multiple targets.

3. Rush doesn't work most of the time <_<

4. Sonic Boom is our only REAL useful skill at wars.

But I agree with you, bladedancers are overpowered :)

• 2 weeks later...

;D The next is :

OMG devs must remove all elves' skills! They are all OP!! :bomb: :bomb:

im agree with you.. all elf skills is OP :bomb: :bomb:

Edited by Firaaas

OK, let's say that we have knight to bully you, and that you have stronger knight to punish us.

The point that disturb me is that :

BD can tank

BD hit multiples target

BD can stun many target

BD is very powerfull on teamfight too.

hi, im a bd player. im agrre with you,

but u should learn more abt bds skill bro.

1. Rush : this skill do some stun by chance! its mean not all time this skill alwasy work!
  2. Sonic : this skill do muttiples dmg but the dmg will be reduces dependent how many enemy front of bd

BD is strong not OP i think. and sorry for bad eng ;D

hi, im a bd player. im agrre with you,

but u should learn more abt bds skill bro.

• Rush : this skill do some stun by chance! its mean not all time this skill alwasy work!
  • Sonic : this skill do muttiples dmg but the dmg will be reduces dependent how many enemy front of bd
BD is strong not OP i think. and sorry for bad eng ;D
lol rush its your "gap closer" it isnt enough?

you cant compare dmg of rogue to bd, coz rogue is assasin but bd isnt. And why "tanks" can kill most of characters in 1 combo?

you cant compare dmg of rogue to bd, coz rogue is assasin but bd isnt. And why "tanks" can kill most of characters in 1 combo?

Of course we can compare rogues to bladedancers;

First of all, they can wield the same weapons. Yes, bladedancers achieve higher amounts of damage because of our passive skill.

In addition, rogues have the invisibility skill, which, at level 1, grants a 60% damage bonus. If a rogue times good, he or she can kill any enemy.

If a bladedancer's timing isn't that good, he dies. Most of our skills are suited for close combat, except Counter Strike, which is our only good skill for wars. Sonic boom is ranged, but limited to 3 yards. Casters can hit from 5 yards, and rogue's elusive jump hits you from 7 yards.

Conclusion: Rogues and Bladedancers are equal to each other, in both offensive and defensive playing styles.

Of course we can compare rogues to bladedancers;

First of all, they can wield the same weapons. Yes, bladedancers achieve higher amounts of damage because of our passive skill.

In addition, rogues have the invisibility skill, which, at level 1, grants a 60% damage bonus. If a rogue times good, he or she can kill any enemy.

If a bladedancer's timing isn't that good, he dies. Most of our skills are suited for close combat, except Counter Strike, which is our only good skill for wars. Sonic boom is ranged, but limited to 3 yards. Casters can hit from 5 yards, and rogue's elusive jump hits you from 7 yards.

Conclusion: Rogues and Bladedancers are equal to each other, in both offensive and defensive playing styles.

All text highlighted in bold is wrong.

Edited by nabnecro

Dude Hamstring has like a 8 second stun that damages while target is stunned. Oh and that damage is stronger than necros poison spittle

Dude Hamstring has like a 8 second stun that damages while target is stunned. Oh and that damage is stronger than necros poison spittle

Forgot that Hamstring is a basic Bladedancer skill? It stuns like 4 seconds with 3x damage every 2 seconds. I know better base skills.

My fault then, but could you please tell me since when Elusive Jump only has 5 yards range?

And yes, my average math grade is C-... It's been nerfed too, it now only adds 20% extra damage.

I don't think so. Hamstring's overall damage is a tad lower (or higher) than Flash Strike, in addition to Sonic Boom and Counter Strike.

My fault then, but could you please tell me since when Elusive Jump only has 5 yards range?

And yes, my average math grade is C-... It's been nerfed too, it now only adds 20% extra damage.

you write random things (wchich  most of them are falsehood) to show how rogue is op class and how bd is balanced. I want to say again, that

we CAN'T COMPARE DMG OF ROGUE TO DMG OF BD (DAMAGE!!! not playing style, or something that u used  to change topic), because bd is TANK, 

TANK=big hp and huge amount of armor and rogue is ASSASIN, wchich mean he has been borned to kill enemys and deal tons of damage. But now bd

have better arm than rogues and have higher dmg output (even not mention about other bd skills like counter atack or shield). If tank have better dmg than 

assasin it isnt right.

If u reply my post plz dont change topic ;))))

What I'm saying is there is no other single skill in the game that stuns,stops skill use,and damages to that high of a degree with a single button click. Only thing that comes close is warlock fear but there's a chance the target will wake up when u hit him.

you write random things (wchich  most of them are falsehood) to show how rogue is op class and how bd is balanced. I want to say again, that

we CAN'T COMPARE DMG OF ROGUE TO DMG OF BD (DAMAGE!!! not playing style, or something that u used  to change topic), because bd is TANK, 

TANK=big hp and huge amount of armor and rogue is ASSASIN, wchich mean he has been borned to kill enemys and deal tons of damage. But now bd

have better arm than rogues and have higher dmg output (even not mention about other bd skills like counter atack or shield). If tank have better dmg than 

assasin it isnt right.

If u reply my post plz dont change topic ;))))

Yes we can compare rogue's and bladedancer's damage. They both can reach 850+ damage. Bladedancers have a standard 4% attack bonus, rogues have +20% if stealthed (level 1). Rogues have many hp as a result of their 4% HP bonus. No, they don't have very much armor, but light armor grants more attack speed and accuracy/critical hit rating (Killing Whisper, if I'm right). Bladedancers have always had better armor than rogues. They have had it since the actual release of Warspear. I agree that Counter Strike should be nerfed, it's too overpowered. Shield is working fine, mine absorbs at max ~700-800 damage. If you use your rogue well, you can kill a bladedancer within seconds. Earlier in this topic I declared bladedancer and rogue equal to eachother. Bladedancers have overall more HP and damage, but rogues have invisibility/free attack bonus.

What I'm saying is there is no other single skill in the game that stuns,stops skill use,and damages to that high of a degree with a single button click. Only thing that comes close is warlock fear but there's a chance the target will wake up when u hit him.

We all know that Total stuns make you unable to either move or attack. You life is in your opponent's hands.

Base skills:

Paladin - Fetters of Justice.

Mage - No total stun skills.

Priest - No total stun skills.

Bladedancer - Hamstring, as you mentioned.

Ranger - No total stun skills (You can still attack when trapped).

Druid - Entangling Roots.

Total: 3 Total stun skills.

Barbarian - Charge.

Rogue - Gouge.

Shaman - Earthquake.

- Lightning Blast

Death Knight - Exhalation of Darkness.

- Threads of Darkness.

Warlock - Dark Circle.

- Fear.

Necromancer - Nightmares.

Total: 9 Total stun skills.

Understand what I'm saying? The mcs have more stun skills. They need it to fight the elves.

Half the people in this chat dont even know what there talking about tbh. High amped Bds are op Yah but a high amped lock and barb can easily kill and same amp rogues as my bd can kill me.... Also Sixdog no offense but you espiacally have no clue what your talking about... fear?nits not like necros Panic not even close icon same and they run around. But on wrlcks you can freely shoot and even Restun them they cannot "wake up" until the Time is over if anyone disagrees otherwise please show me where they wake up. And also necro has most

Op stun skill hamstring is like 3 Secs? Around there nightmares 9. And they have panic necros Barbs and locks actaully are just as op as Blade dancers why most

Are complaining is because

A: There a caster low Amp

B: There a Rogue expecting to best a Bd 1v1

Half this topic complaining is this I will admit counterstrike is SUPER Op needs to be nerfed so it only takes like 300 per hit

And no crits. Thats the only reason its op your just weak if u die to a bds hamstring and blow