Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

bladedancer is one of the characters in Warspear online, bd is a hero who has a high physical def despite not using a shield, bd is used to be very weak and I personally agree to balancing the powerful warlock and shaman too overpowered (past time).

but it used to be, now conditions have different, dev gone too far, now bd is op, imagine bd physiktwo could exceed 1k damage the normal hit, if a tanker is only natural to have this much damage?

then see all skill bd, ranging from the first skills "Rush", able to detect stealth rogue and a have high chance stunt and then,  shield skills even level 5 of necro shield is too weak to be compared with the level 4 bd shield, this is a shame, advanced to the third skill that sonic boom ,third dmg skill with sickening dmg if you do not have enough resilience, the skill to 4 counterstrike im spechless to this skill (tank with 4 dmg skill) , then dodge, bd now is perfect 'tanker' , great (ridiculous) damage ( flash strike + hamstring + counterstrike + sonic boom + 4% dmg)  + big defence (heavy armor + mentioned if bd was "tanker") + 2 deadly stunts (hamstring + rush) + much health power (i've seen a bd walking with 4,5k hp with "no shield") + dodge skill (parry ft dodge ? well said) . especially the less? I think no.

im not crying neither whining about bd nowadays , im just concerned , why does dev keep doing this situations with keep giving buff skill to bd in every update, compared mage, warlock ,necro , and barb which in every update getting "trash skill"

comparing to rogue ? yes rogue is killer who can take down enemy in less than 5 second (high amp rogues) , but you should realized that rogue have much weakness, rogue cant crit anymore with jump, rogue have 4 dmg skill (mericiless + poison + throwing + ricochet) but the effective skill is only jump and poison i think, idk others opinions, rogue using leather armor meaning rogue def will never more than bd (same amp), rogue pretty dead after stealth end up and all elf char have skill to break stealth except priest, so yeah comparing bd with rogue is silly stuff.

bd does not have a weakness, weakness bd is only one if it is not amped,

so what do you think? whether bd will forever op like this? or there will be a "little" balancing?

with respect to bd users, lets talk about this stuff.

comment with use your brains.

the game is pretty much balanced right now. previously weak classes like barb necro and dk got great expert skills.

imo there are only 2 classes left that needs some adjustment.

BD: Needs to be toned down by a bit. Maybe remove hamstring dot damage or remove stun from it (target stays on same place but can use skills). We all known that if BD hits you with hamstring you will die, that's just lame.

MAGE: Needs to be buffed a bit. If devs insist in not giving mage a true stun because of class archetype (pure area damager), then maybe they should consider something like increasing all mage damage skills by 5%. Even on 5v5 mage still doesn't feel strong enough. Another suggestion is to make fire circle -> fireball activate fear 100% of the time and not by chance.

Edited by nabnecro

yeah but bd goes too far away , you can see most of people now playing as a elf, which this impact to mcs populations, removing hamstring dot is good idea or give bd a shield instead  :spiteful:

Blade dancers are just

Extremely Op they were possible

To beat in pvp before now i cant beat higher amps then my rogues and even same amp its low

Chance. And the chance is if i dodge that hamstring if i do i hit with merc

They use. Counter i die by tapping on them.

I agree with Negativism Mages pretty weak....

So i think no bds wont be evened out though.

This is why I quit my warlock I got tired of getting killed in one hamstring I might be able to avoid getting hit with a full rotation of fear circle and hex but with counter crit 1000 plus normal hit it wasn't even comparable

Bd is extremely easy class. This game has a lot of different scenarios with different play styles but bd is always the same. That's why.

I don't know if you noticed it, but bds are easily raped by rogues, rangers and magic classes.

And you assume that every bd has high-amped gear, which isn't.

I agree it needs to be toned down, OR the other classes need a HP boost or defense boost.

Edited by Nosotraes

I don't know if you noticed it, but bds are easily raped by rogues, rangers and magic classes.

I agree it needs to be toned down, OR the other classes need a HP boost or defense boost.

what can i said, bd are tanks (have high def)

but devs gave them huge dmg it can be ok but problem there is their op burst (they aren't assassins)

I don't know if you noticed it, but bds are easily raped by rogues, 

I don't know if you noticed, but Warlocks are easily raped by DKs, everyone can have a hand at talking bullshit once in awhile.

Bro U mad?? in the game everything is balanced bd is not op, warlock and shaman kill them easy bcos of stun and run... look at rogue they are OP bcos the invisibility, in EU emerald war elfs flag has 217K hp BCOS OF ROGUE !! and the mc flag was i thing 230 or something like that but the difference was a lot so thing again about bd

Warlock and dk overpowers bds , ranger and rogues sucks against bds. They don't need defense boost or HP boost but high resilience to survive hamstring. You're always talking bs lol

but devs gave them huge dmg it can be ok but problem there is their op burst (they aren't assassins)

I agree that counter strike is very overpowered and needs to be nerfed.

I'm just telling you the facts.

Warlock overpower BD only if the BD never catch you. And avoiding a BD is easier said than done.

About the DK strenght agaisnt BD, it's a stupid rumor. DK sucks, and you won't find any use for them.

Dk sucks? o.O

If you want to know what classes are OP, just look at what class everyone is making.  = BD 

Edited by absalom

Doubt it blade dancers are way to op. anyone who says there not is a full blown idiot maybe not at low levels there just strong there high lebel with new expert and axes

I agree with the post, just consider that any skill of bd is really useful for them, now look at others chars as rogues. ricochet and throwing are 2 useless expert skills. I didn´t even consider on buying them...  :facepalm:

This is why I quit my warlock I got tired of getting killed in one hamstring I might be able to avoid getting hit with a full rotation of fear circle and hex but with counter crit 1000 plus normal hit it wasn't even comparable

you might be not the only one who quit as warlock, these days warlock is not good as old days

Bd is extremely easy class. This game has a lot of different scenarios with different play styles but bd is always the same. That's why.

yes, easy map, easy quest , easy play, op skill. 

you must be never play as a enemy of bd, or never meet enemy with same amp with you.

just like sulla said.

high def is ok, high dmg no, maybe add them shield and remove dual wield  ;D

Bro U mad?? in the game everything is balanced bd is not op, warlock and shaman kill them easy bcos of stun and run... look at rogue they are OP bcos the invisibility, in EU emerald war elfs flag has 217K hp BCOS OF ROGUE !! and the mc flag was i thing 230 or something like that but the difference was a lot so thing again about bd

am i look like mad guy ? yes everything is balanced if you were play bd as main hero, "everything"  :good:

rogue taking down flag ? what flag have to do with this topic ? bro you must be high :)

Warlock and dk overpowers bds , ranger and rogues sucks against bds. They don't need defense boost or HP boost but high resilience to survive hamstring. You're always talking bs lol

:o wlock and dk ? yes ranger & rogue suck against bds , you must be know that feel , thats what make you move to the bd side. am i correct bro.

If you want to know what classes are OP, just look at what class everyone is making.  = BD 

youre the man bro +1 , 

BD

game need balance , balance in the game effected to the population in the game itself, and now mcs looks like dead grave :facepalm: mc 1 : elf 5

I agree with the post, just consider that any skill of bd is really useful for them, now look at others chars as rogues. ricochet and throwing are 2 useless expert skills. I didn´t even consider on buying them...  :facepalm:

im with you

Bds gonna be more op when lvl 30, imagine 4/4 shield 4/4 counter 4/4 rush xD

no if gm do something to balancing game, 

Incredible, that massive quotes

Anyway, u seem falling in love with sulla (oh i meant 'like' not 'love'). So the mc side back to its cycle as happened in 2011 and at the beginning of 2012. Dead as Ghost Town!

Edited by Hanazono Hikari

Doubt it blade dancers are way to op. anyone who says there not is a full blown idiot maybe not at low levels there just strong there high lebel with new expert and axes

I'm an idiot? :shok:

Really, not all bladedancers are overpowered, just the very high amped.

And like rogue's and shamans's expert skills are so weak :nea:

Edited by Nosotraes

I'm an idiot? :shok:

And like rogue's and shamans's expert skills are so weak :nea:

Looks like I made you feel rogue is op? :[

Any BD who is overpowered by a rogue should delete his account.

Why would I delete 18 months of hard work to remove my account?

Really, a bladedancer can't match a rogue.

Why would I delete 18 months of hard work to remove my account?

Really, a bladedancer can't match a rogue.

You really should consider deleting your account

Bds gonna be more op when lvl 30, imagine 4/4 shield 4/4 counter 4/4 rush xD

Yeah 30lvl... who's writing bs now... 

BTW, BD is OP when u spend lot of money (real money) to make it like 700-800 dmg with 4k phys deff and 3k magic deff and that's all devs want... Medium powered bd (all in EU-Emerald) are 500 dmg and 3k phys deff and 2k magic deff. Don't need nerf all is ok but i read all thing here in this topic and you all say that it need nurf...

Yeah 30lvl... who's writing bs now...

BTW, BD is OP when u spend lot of money (real money) to make it like 700-800 dmg with 4k phys deff and 3k magic deff and that's all devs want... Medium powered bd (all in EU-Emerald) are 500 dmg and 3k phys deff and 2k magic deff. Don't need nerf all is ok but i read all thing here in this topic and you all say that it need nurf...

Sorry just because your medium amped BD sucks doesn't mean BD isn't op, there are some good medium amped bds like sephirth, vessler, neeelaa etc.

Warlock overpower BD only if the BD never catch you. And avoiding a BD is easier said than done.

About the DK strenght agaisnt BD, it's a stupid rumor. DK sucks, and you won't find any use for them.

Wutttt?  :shok:  Dks aren't op?

Maybe you should try to pvp a good skilled Dk...*

Here is what is going to happen:

1) Dk uses "blow of silence".. Therefore, he silences you ofc.

2) 5 secs of silence and you are (Ofc) hitting with normal attacks (Which are very useful)

3) Silence is over. you be like "Yay! now it's my turn"

4) Dk says "Lol"

5) Dk stuns you with his "Exhalation of darkness" which he much use before silence effect is over in 1 sec, so he doesn't face any delay that allows you to cast your stuns.

6) 2-3 secs of full stun, and guess what... "Blow of silence" is back.*

7) Another 5 amazing seconds of silence upon you.

8 ) You will probably die if the Dk is high amped.

**He comes the turn of "good skilled Dk".... If a skilled Dk will fight you he uses the skill "Blow of silence" before he comes to pvp you in an amount of time that the cd of the skill will end before "Exhalation of darkness" stun effect ends.. And yes it happens.. It already happened to me.

Note: Even if Dd or Pala casts his stun (Hamstring or Fetters) Dk still can apply his silence on you since those stuns aren't full stuns and Dk can still attack.

Edited by gladiator

Wutttt? :shok: Dks aren't op?

Maybe you should try to pvp a good skilled Dk...*

Here is what is going to happen:

1) Dk uses "blow of silence".. Therefore, he silences you ofc.

2) 5 secs of silence and you are (Ofc) hitting with normal attacks (Which are very useful)

3) Silence is over. you be like "Yay! now it's my turn"

4) Dk says "Lol"

5) Dk stuns you with his "Exhalation of darkness" which he much use before silence effect is over in 1 sec, so he doesn't face any delay that allows you to cast your stuns.

6) 2-3 secs of full stun, and guess what... "Blow of silence" is back.*

7) Another 5 amazing seconds of silence upon you.

8 ) You will probably die if the Dk is high amped.

**He comes the turn of "good skilled Dk".... If a skilled Dk will fight you he uses the skill "Blow of silence" before he comes to pvp you in an amount of time that the cd of the skill will end before "Exhalation of darkness" stun effect ends.. And yes it happens.. It already happened to me.

Note: Even if Dd or Pala casts his stun (Hamstring or Fetters) Dk still can apply his silence on you since those stuns aren't full stuns and Dk can still attack.

Yes, they need to fix cool down of these skills.

Pretty funny.

I bet you guys never lvled a DK.

C'mon, look at their other skills, it's just a pity. You want to nerf the only viable skill they got, while you guys got enought damages skills to nuke any class ?

What were you saying to the DK when they used to be a trash class ?

"This game isn't mean for 1v1" and it was obviously hard to check if they were usefull for a 5v5 match.

DK class was one of the most deserted class with mage, while rogue ans BD are still the most numerous class of their faction.

If having at least one powerfull skill in their inventory, even op, can save this class, I'm ok with that.

Some class are op, and they don't realize it.

Class with cc request the maximum skill from a player.

Damages class (rogue/ranger/barbarian/BD) just need some high amp.

Dk was never a trash class lol

I know pallys who beat the beat bd and rogues who can do the same as can dks lol barbs have a high chance if they use brains dont be foolish about bds they need there skills vs any mc class

I'm an idiot?

And like rogue's and shamans's expert skills are so weak

Hahahahah shamans expert skill lightining shield is worse then any skill its op as is totem and rogues posion blade and stealth and hide is most op every class has good skills some better then others

yes bd expert skills are very gud now but still smart shaman/rogue/lock would win a bd when they face it alone.3x3 fights depends on smart team play not just spamming skills on 1 person not to mention u can only put 5 skill points on expert skills

Edited by Kings007