Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

В 06.03.2015 в 16:10, adywijaya сказал:
bladedancer is one of the characters in Warspear online, bd is a hero who has a high physical def despite not using a shield, bd is used to be very weak and I personally agree to balancing the powerful warlock and shaman too overpowered (past time).

but it used to be, now conditions have different, dev gone too far, now bd is op, imagine bd physiktwo could exceed 1k damage the normal hit, if a tanker is only natural to have this much damage?

then see all skill bd, ranging from the first skills "Rush", able to detect stealth rogue and a have high chance stunt and then,  shield skills even level 5 of necro shield is too weak to be compared with the level 4 bd shield, this is a shame, advanced to the third skill that sonic boom ,third dmg skill with sickening dmg if you do not have enough resilience, the skill to 4 counterstrike im spechless to this skill (tank with 4 dmg skill) , then dodge, bd now is perfect 'tanker' , great (ridiculous) damage ( flash strike + hamstring + counterstrike + sonic boom + 4% dmg)  + big defence (heavy armor + mentioned if bd was "tanker") + 2 deadly stunts (hamstring + rush) + much health power (i've seen a bd walking with 4,5k hp with "no shield") + dodge skill (parry ft dodge ? well said) . especially the less? I think no.

im not crying neither whining about bd nowadays , im just concerned , why does dev keep doing this situations with keep giving buff skill to bd in every update, compared mage, warlock ,necro , and barb which in every update getting "trash skill"

comparing to rogue ? yes rogue is killer who can take down enemy in less than 5 second (high amp rogues) , but you should realized that rogue have much weakness, rogue cant crit anymore with jump, rogue have 4 dmg skill (mericiless + poison + throwing + ricochet) but the effective skill is only jump and poison i think, idk others opinions, rogue using leather armor meaning rogue def will never more than bd (same amp), rogue pretty dead after stealth end up and all elf char have skill to break stealth except priest, so yeah comparing bd with rogue is silly stuff.

bd does not have a weakness, weakness bd is only one if it is not amped,

so what do you think? whether bd will forever op like this? or there will be a "little" balancing?

with respect to bd users, lets talk about this stuff.

comment with use your brains.

Здравствуете!

I use Google translator.

I have now been playing for the smashing of the blade, and as a representative of this class I can say one thing, smashing the blade slightly above average tank in one objective and worse of all as a tank in the crowd, it has only 3 skill for damage(making it a below average damage than other classes). Protection his not that high (average database protection 4000-5500 , and tanks with shields it reaches 6000-7500) . Skills have a long recharge . And in pvp he's still below average. So this class at this stage requires improvement rather than weakening.

Я вот уже долгое время играю за разящего клинка, и как представитель этого класса я могу сказать одно, разящий клинок чуть выше среднего танк в одну цель и хуже всех как танк в массовке, он имеет всего 3 навыка на дамаг(что делает его ниже среднего чем другие урон классы). Защита его не такая уж и высокая (средняя защита бд 4000-5500 , а у танков со щитами она достигает 6000-7500) . Навыки имеют долгую перезарядку . Да и в пвп он пока что ниже среднего. Так что этот класс на данном этапе требует улучшения а не ослабления.

• 3 months later...

I find it funny, the purpose in a game is teamwork not blindly look at 1v1 fights, all posts im reading here is all about "im crying because i cant beat a bd 1v1", i know alot of people who can beat bd 1v1, it depends on the situation and ur skills and how you act.

Right now i feel like all you guys thinking is that by nerfing a class can make you stand on 1 spot and just spam ur skills to kill it.

Also i want to warn you guys asking to nerf a class might actually destroy the game, it have to be careful done, its not that simple, and second its so many other good classes out there, they all have different purposes, learn ur class.

third, next time an class get an skill who can do some good purposes, example: Wizard?  will you end up doing the same, asking for nerf, it compleatly ruin the purpose of a game when you start ask for nerf for everything new who comes in.

Edited by MarreJoh

the funny thing is that most players who ask for nerf are +10

I think there is a rivalry in terms of power

and they will do anything they can to defeat  "that bastard I can not defeat"

even if they have to resort to asking nerf to the enemy class.

I know it sucks to face someone who in a few blows leaves you like  ointment,  I play with paladin:cat2:...

remember that all classes are strong in their own way:true_story1:

10 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Lmao this part🤣🤣

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2019 at 1:51 PM, Kaesarz said:

the funny thing is that most players who ask for nerf are +10

I think there is a rivalry in terms of power

I know it sucks to face someone who in a few blows leaves you like  ointment,  I play with paladin:cat2:...

remember that all classes are strong in their own way:true_story1:

I literally play a DeathKnight and I fought a BD and I could only do 305 damage and he was dealing 1k+ damage and we were the same level

The class is ruining game balance. Period.

3x resist. 

Rush 100% resist. 

Aoe stun. 

Hamstring. 

Sap

Insane damage capabilities. 

Highly tanky. 

Anyone who says otherwise is biased. I'm sorry but you can ask anyone who's been on the receiving end of this class. 

Anyone who beats this class despite all this is a very talented player with adequate amps, knowledge of the game and the skills to execute it. 

Beating a BD in 1 vs 1 doesn't matter in large scale wars where they can't be controlled or by the time they are controlled, they would've stunned, hammed and killed you. 

Don't take my word for it. Check the population of BDs in all servers yourself. 

Edited by TheCaster

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

The class is ruining game balance. Period.

3x resist. 

Rush 100% resist. 

Aoe stun. 

Hamstring. 

Sap

Insane damage capabilities. 

Highly tanky. 

Anyone who says otherwise is biased. I'm sorry but you can ask anyone who's been on the receiving end of this class. 

Anyone who beats this class despite all this is a very talented player with adequate amps, knowledge of the game and the skills to execute it. 

Beating a BD in 1 vs 1 doesn't matter in large scale wars where they can't be controlled or by the time they are controlled, they would've stunned, hammed and killed you. 

Don't take my word for it. Check the population of BDs in all servers yourself. 

What you're talking? It's so hard to have 9k def, 7k hp, 1.5k damage, hit 2k+ on basic attack and killing everything with just Hamstring and skill 1 😭😭😭😭

Bruh, i tested on a lv 1 BD, Hamstring total damage is more than 100% of the physical damage of BD, it's like 150, 160% idk, like wtf...

BD with 9.6k Physical Defense, 7.5k HP and 1.3k Damage

In my opinion, the BD defensive part is so high compared to its damage. Let's say, for example:

Mage: 

Damage = 60%

Defense = 30%

Control = 10%

Druid:

Damage = 10%

Defense (healing) = 50%

Control = 40%

BD:

Damage = 80%

Defense = 60%

Control = 10% 

While i'm using all of my damage skills (i'm a Warlock) to decrease 1k of the BD's HP, they use 2 skills and a basic attack and kill me 😄 i can't do nothing because i can only stun and they have 2 anti-stun skills 😄

Edited by Khrone

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

What you're talking? It's so hard to have 9k def, 7k hp, 1.5k damage, hit 2k+ on basic attack and killing everything with just Hamstring and skill 1 😭😭😭😭

Bruh, i tested on a lv 1 BD, Hamstring total damage is more than 100% of the physical damage of BD, it's like 150, 160% idk, like wtf...

BD with 9.6k Physical Defense, 7.5k HP and 1.3k Damage

In my opinion, the BD defensive part is so high compared to its damage. Let's say, for example:

Mage: 

Damage = 60%

Defense = 30%

Control = 10%

Druid:

Damage = 10%

Defense (healing) = 50%

Control = 40%

BD:

Damage = 80%

Defense = 60%

Control = 10% 

While i'm using all of my damage skills (i'm a Warlock) to decrease 1k of the BD's HP, they use 2 skills and a basic attack and kill me 😄 i can't do nothing because i can only stun and they have 2 anti-stun skills 😄

Yea the BD class is op. I do wish they wasn't.

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Yea trust me Caster. Power of Blades skill wouldn't be so bad with swords but with Axes it's op 

These BDs at raid boss wars or Flag wars are just completely unbalanced; Even in the pve department.
What justifies a class which deals so much damage to have x4 resists, x2 long stuns, and be so tanky? I just don't understand the logic in this. The whole warspear community knows how unbalanced this class is. I'm just a bit tired of writing about it since there seems to be no acknowledgement or response for the same. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of chieftains skills and hope the legion side gets something to even the odds

Edited by TheCaster

43 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of chieftains skills and hope the legion side gets something to even the odds

I don't want Chieftain to be as OP as BD, i just want BD to become a normal class like the others. 

It literally hits like... half of my HP 😄

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

I don't want Chieftain to be as OP as BD, i just want BD to become a normal class like the others. 

It literally hits like... half of my HP 😄

This is very true. For a DeathKnight with lvl 24 gear I can be fighting a BD with lvl 20 gear and half my HP is gone

• 3 months later...

woww bd was reported for too imba from 2015,but in this 6 years ,they only got buffed many times ,never nerfed,,lamoo. same as chief was reported for too weak,but they got nerfed ! devs always have a strange brain xd

On 2/8/2021 at 9:21 PM, Wongs said:

woww bd was reported for too imba from 2015,but in this 6 years ,they only got buffed many times ,never nerfed,,lamoo. same as chief was reported for too weak,but they got nerfed ! devs always have a strange brain xd

As a Bladedancer, I can understand your statement as I know personally myself how Bladedancer is buffed many times in the past updates. The fact that I am still playing my bladedancer and love to play also proves that fact. But, I would like to add a small correction to your opinion regarding the buffs. Our talented devs have analysed a lot of factors for which bladedancer is overpowered and also provided nerfs for bladedancer class regularly. What I actually did was simply accepted the fact about the nerf and found another ways like changing skill setups, getting non class expert skills or getting better amp and many other ways so I am able to win an arena fight or do a dungeon run in a decent manner. Therefore, I sincerely request you @Wongs to find better ways of how you can improve your class you play based on the past updates our devs provided.:advise:
I have seen many players who have worked on the classes they liked and are enjoying to their fullest because they found ways to play a better game. :wind:

7 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

作为一名剑术舞者,我能理解你的陈述,因为我个人知道在过去的更新中,剑术是如何被抛光的。我仍然在扮演我的剑术舞者并且热爱演奏的事实也证明了这一事实。但是,我想对你关于buffs的观点做一个小小的修正。我们才华横溢的开发人员分析了许多bladedancer被压制的因素,并定期为bladedancer课程提供nerfs。我实际上所做的只是接受了关于nerf的事实,并找到了另一种方式,例如改变技能设置,获得非一流的专家技能或获得更好的amp和许多其他方式,这样我就能赢得竞技场战斗或以一种体面的方式进行地牢运行。因此,我真诚地请求你@ Wongs根据我们的开发人员提供的过去更新,找到更好的方法来提高你的课程。:advise:
我见过许多玩家在他们喜欢的课程上工作,并且非常享受,因为他们找到了玩更好游戏的方法。:wind:

thx for ur telling🥰in fact i played almost all classes but i have more friends in mc side so i play mc in main.elf skills always much better ,always 1 skill have many important abilitirs ,such as bd's dash,aoe taunt,aoe stun,move speed,resis. Btw,what skills chief have?they look good for pve,the date of dmg looks pretty too ,just cuz they have aoe for mobs, they r noobs for any pvp battle. the resis skill now duration is 2/2/3/4s,remove 1/2/3/4 debuff ,whats that mean?u even cant close to enemies. And,chief have no any stuns,just have a root skill ,and range=3 haha,root=enemy can use any skill or pot they want  ,same control skill of templar,is range 5, keep few sec on floor ,keep stuns,tbh ,root skill is nothing ,if u have no skill to stop enemey's skill ,u will be always noob in pvp.other way ,chief all skills(except Non directional skills) is range 0,u even cant close to enemy ,dnt say wolf kills +50%move speed ,u shoud to know ,any control skills have atleat range 4.and ur resis skill just 2-3s lol and all classes excpet chief ,have not only 1 good control skills. i dnt want to said too much ,jist check forum ,u will notice how many ppl want buff choef ,or u can build a chief to have a try. thx again ,my forum friend xd

On 2/10/2021 at 7:22 AM, Wongs said:

thx for ur telling🥰in fact i played almost all classes but i have more friends in mc side so i play mc in main.elf skills always much better ,always 1 skill have many important abilitirs ,such as bd's dash,aoe taunt,aoe stun,move speed,resis. Btw,what skills chief have?they look good for pve,the date of dmg looks pretty too ,just cuz they have aoe for mobs, they r noobs for any pvp battle. the resis skill now duration is 2/2/3/4s,remove 1/2/3/4 debuff ,whats that mean?u even cant close to enemies. And,chief have no any stuns,just have a root skill ,and range=3 haha,root=enemy can use any skill or pot they want  ,same control skill of templar,is range 5, keep few sec on floor ,keep stuns,tbh ,root skill is nothing ,if u have no skill to stop enemey's skill ,u will be always noob in pvp.other way ,chief all skills(except Non directional skills) is range 0,u even cant close to enemy ,dnt say wolf kills +50%move speed ,u shoud to know ,any control skills have atleat range 4.and ur resis skill just 2-3s lol and all classes excpet chief ,have not only 1 good control skills. i dnt want to said too much ,jist check forum ,u will notice how many ppl want buff choef ,or u can build a chief to have a try. thx again ,my forum friend xd

I agree with you totally my friend. But it would be appropriate to post in the right class discussion regarding the other classes. I know myself how strong bladedancer became in the last updates regarding the rush dash resist and new resistance expert skill which have 100% chance of resisting any negative effect. What more?-- with so low cd time you can cycle rush and resist skill so easily which makes any negative effects from other classes  resist all the time. I believe that's why warlocks, charmers have been going towards extinction as well. I wish the developers also pay attention to the new chieftain class too so that many players can try to challenge the bladedancer class in a decent way.

Edited by Sai Chandra

17 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

I agree with you totally my friend. But it would be appropriate to post in the right class discussion regarding the other classes. I know myself how strong bladedancer became in the last updates regarding the rush dash resist and new resistance expert skill which have 100% chance of resisting any negative effect. What more?-- with so low cd time you can cycle rush and resist skill so easily which makes any negative effects from other classes  resist all the time. I believe that's why warlocks, charmers have been going towards extinction as well. I wish the developers also pay attention to the new chieftain class too so that many players can try to challenge the bladedancer class in a decent way.

thanks a lot for reply.i just want devs can see them.i feel that many reports r like that a stone fell in the sea.i mean always no any feedback from devs or admins,idc abt if it really carry out ,but i really wanna see their attitudes. forgive my noob english my friend ,thx

• 2 months later...

I'll just ask: Why is Hamstring a ranged skill?

It is a skill that roots the enemy and deals physical damage. Doesn't sound OP, right?

1st: It deals A LOT of damage. If you play as a class like Warlock that doesn't have any useful defensive skill, sometimes only Hamstring can make you lose half of your HP bar and there is nothing you can do about it despite dealing basic attacks and cry.

Like if it wasn't enough, it is an ranged skill (2 yards).

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREuaVDkJVZ0v7BwxHPNNC

It is acceptable for some melee classes to have ranged skills because you know, magic, but Hamstring is just "you cut this guy's leg muscle".

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I'll just ask: Why is Hamstring a ranged skill?

It is a skill that roots the enemy and deals physical damage. Doesn't sound OP, right?

1st: It deals A LOT of damage. If you play as a class like Warlock that doesn't have any useful defensive skill, sometimes only Hamstring can make you lose half of your HP bar and there is nothing you can do about it despite dealing basic attacks and cry.

Like if it wasn't enough, it is an ranged skill (2 yards).

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREuaVDkJVZ0v7BwxHPNNC

It is acceptable for some melee classes to have ranged skills because you know, magic, but Hamstring is just "you cut this guy's leg muscle".

Maybe don't come as come to a bd? idk, doesn't seem a big problem to me. There are tons of relics that will make bd's harmstring useless anyway

Edited by GalaxyRekt

• 1 year later...
On 5/6/2021 at 9:05 PM, triggeredAF said:

Maybe don't come as come to a bd? idk, doesn't seem a big problem to me. There are tons of relics that will make bd's harmstring useless anyway

I create this topic 7 years ago. And still relevant untill this very day, show how elf <bd> got favored so much. In each update its not only me complaining about the classes and I'm not the only one who saw this class need to be toned down. 

• 3 weeks later...