[2015.03.08] Happy International Women’s Day!

r0land

warspear.online.4.8.original.jpg

Dear Ladies!

Today we are celebrating our favorite Holiday – International Women’s Day. We would like to thank all the women who share the wondrous joys of living in Arinar with us. Each piece of this world is beautiful in it's own way and everyone has their favorite part. Some prefer the severe rocks of Godgorrat, some enjoy the green meadows of Langasard or the gloomy thick forests of Ayvondil. But everyone agrees that no corner of Arinar can compare in beauty with our magnificent women!

In honor of this Holiday you will be receiving double the amount of Guild Points for completing dungeons. You also get 60% off on Barber Sets, Hair Color and Surprise Chests!

Have a nice day and good luck!
AIGRIND

Edited by r0land

I tried buying mcoins through my phone but its not sending me the code to buy them even when I press resend it doesn't work what is going on?

Each piece of this world is beautiful in it's own way and everyone has their favorite part. Some prefer the severe rocks of Godgorrat, some enjoy the green meadows of Langasard or the gloomy thick forests of Ayvondil. But everyone agrees that no corner of Arinar can compare in beauty with our magnificent women!

Wew, daaamn roland, who knew u were such a smooth talking casanova ^_^ .