ACCOUNT HACKED

IrfanDon

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:  MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED MY ACCOUNT HAD 3 CHARS  Irfandona,Irfandonb,Irfandonc PLZZ KUZMITCH DO SOMEETHING HLP PLZZ IT WAS MY DAILY GAME AND SOMEBODY HACKED IT PLZZ I WANT IT BACK PLZZ HLP ME PLZZ IT WAS MY FAVOURATE GAME I USED TO PLAY IT ALL DAY AND NOW ITS GONE PLZZ KUZMITCH HLP ME PLZZ :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: 

PLZZ ITS A REQUEST PLZZ HLP

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:  MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED MY ACCOUNT HAD 3 CHARS  Irfandona,Irfandonb,Irfandonc PLZZ KUZMITCH DO SOMEETHING HLP PLZZ IT WAS MY DAILY GAME AND SOMEBODY HACKED IT PLZZ I WANT IT BACK PLZZ HLP ME PLZZ IT WAS MY FAVOURATE GAME I USED TO PLAY IT ALL DAY AND NOW ITS GONE PLZZ KUZMITCH HLP ME PLZZ :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: 

Its called scamming, smurf, support takes to long. Acc restore did got over 4 month  :bad:

ATTENTION! Some people try to stole others account like this. Saying that "person wo they wanna stole" useing his account and did stole that by real stealer.

I know its called scamming Sexctasy, however I can`t do anything to solve it. I am any how connected to the Aigrind company in any way, thus this is the only way I can help -> pointing to the support (unfortunatelly). However I hope they will be helpful and return the account to its true owner.

I know its called scamming Sexctasy, however I can`t do anything to solve it. I am any how connected to the Aigrind company in any way, thus this is the only way I can help -> pointing to the support (unfortunatelly). However I hope they will be helpful and return the account to its true owner.

Support is fast, if u have been made long contact with support team, like me :) i get answare in one hour or bit more  :blush:

Anyways my friend :) If u use support, and put all information like when u did last log in, and when u cant log in anymore. Then its only good, Every second small detail will help devs, cuz they will gonna check it i guess  :dirol:

I think they restore your account with your password, what u have been choosen in chat / or send to email new hard one, after update.

So just be cool, and wait, even if tis annoying. i know it is  :crazy: :crazy:  and u always do ->  :facepalm: 

the question is why give ur id ??  :fool:

i give to my reals true TRUE friends only  :facepalm:

"Some" wierd persons have id almost same as nickname in game :D so really ----> :facepalm:

And password is same as Nickname xD

• Developer

Dat hackers. In 99% of cases like that there are no hackers at all. Failed account trading or sharing and that's it.

In progress.

What Snorlax was trying to point out is that in most of the cases, there is no real hacking involved (the same way like DDoS is not really hacking, no matter from which perspective you look at it). It is only matter of individual players naivity (or stupidity in some obvious cases) that they are willing to share their login credentials with a total stranger that offers suspiciously good deal...

What Snorlax was trying to point out is that in most of the cases, there is no real hacking involved (the same way like DDoS is not really hacking, no matter from which perspective you look at it). It is only matter of individual players naivity (or stupidity in some obvious cases) that they are willing to share their login credentials with a total stranger that offers suspiciously good deal...

Thats the total true, dont give ur id to strange  guy  :facepalm:  and it is ur friend comprovate with time and every days of confiance first

I got my account back :good: :good:  bt it is BLOCKED!!!! :'( :'(

PLZZZ unbock it its my last request plzzz

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

I got my account back :good: :good:  bt it is BLOCKED!!!! :'( :'(

PLZZZ unbock it its my last request plzzz

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Use another round support, and after perfect answare by devs, u just... "have to wait long"  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

... Go play another game till ur acc rebanned, cuz it takes so long and its annoying. :P

@Smurfer: You say DDOS is not real hacking. But your actually a bit wrong. In some casses it can cause server overload and this might be dangerous. So don't forget that black hat hackers goals are to damage any system.

@Smurfer: You say DDOS is not real hacking. But your actually a bit wrong. In some casses it can cause server overload and this might be dangerous. So don't forget that black hat hackers goals are to damage any system.

Almost out of topic O:-) O:-) O:-) , but ur right :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I know some players who hack, and still play, like teleport hack, and noclip hack. I have writen names to paper. -.-

So, if anyone know where to get hack, then pm me, i will gonna use it, cuz poor players need to something to pwn rich players (a)

Rich players and kids have Money, so we have hacks, then they maybe know what we feel every day, and they come to cry to forum. :D so then is forum full of 0.M.G people. ^-^