A few things on my mind <3

KingCree

Let me start by saying I enjoy playing this game, and I have met many people I generally love talk to/ playing with. But the lvl of unfairness is driven me crazy.

1. Arena is grade A++ bull shit, cuz frist pay to win which is "ehh" to me, but to be able to dual or have memebers in your guild lose to u just so u can win... are u really winning? If that's the case change the name from "arena" to "dual-guild-fights" I found my self at the stage where I wanna win something just to feel like a did something in ws other than help people buy shit and blah blah I just find it unfair that only frist place wins a unique item what about all the others that tried there best (not using dual log). I'm not throwing anyone under the bus I'm just saying..

2. When I frist joined ws and made a forum account. I found mods to be very disrespectful and rude. I was new to the forum bearly knew how to work it and I had questions.. but to assume and humiliate people because they didn't know? Mods are picked out very well... but one did apologize to me. (much love to that guy can't remember his forum name.)

3. war is poorly made. I feel like gm just put some shit together and said "here kids something new" why allow players to RESPAWN at the town under attack? In mostly all control point type games you RESPAWN at the next base after the one under attack OR duckin put a time limit when they can RESPAWN.

I spend my fair share or money on this name. I honestly just wanna know what going. THANKS FOR READING:)

SORRY about any misspellings and/or typos ;)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/8156-new-rules-of-moderation-in-section-suggestions/

Read that please before making a new topic in this section...

1. Ehe yes, if u want to be the best, u must waste much much many, f2p but p2w.

2. Nobody are perfect. So ofc u will find out some mods who are rude/disrespectful on some occassions. Also my hand is always open for every newbies (to forum/to game). I (beside those mods) always ready to answer each questions.

3. Ws never held any official war before, so the current wars are still needing some feedbacks from the players. Devs are making it better.

Thanks for giving your opinions about this game!

#ILoveThisGameToo xD

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

Wow you my new favorite forum person. Thanks for reading :) I broke like every rule xD like a boss

Edited by Critcree

Wow you my new favorite forum person. Thanks for reading :) I broke like every rule xD like a boss

U r wc anyway :) good that have realized ur mistakes =D!

U r wc anyway :) good that have realized ur mistakes =D!

I don't think many people come to forum to read rules about forum. Maybe being a little strict. Or I should shut up and keep moving :D

I don't think many people come to forum to read rules about forum. Maybe being a little strict. Or I should shut up and keep moving :D

yeah, not many ppls who really follow the rules, and most of them didnt even get any punishments lol, only some little violations tho.

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

what i gather from this post is; youre upset about the lvl 24 2v2 bracket, because you thought you had a chance to win it....and you dont. The arena system is crap for sure, Its really not even fun. 

Edited by absalom

what i gather from this post is; youre upset about the lvl 24 2v2 bracket, because you thought you had a chance to win it....and you dont. The arena system is crap for sure, Its really not even fun.

yeah basically, my frist time trying to chase rank in arena and got a big slap to the face but Im well over it had time to think about it but thanks for the response

when I try searching for threads I have questions about I never find it so I'm sorry for reposting.

u can always win the winner party of those ppl who use dual log & u fk their tactic, this is not a big problem.

but it's a problem all together. BTW I love your game style and I decided when I go mc I'll be a sham :)

but it's a problem all together. BTW I love your game style and I decided when I go mc I'll be a sham :)

Welcome to Mc clan hope u shine out :drinks:

1. dont think devs will bother changing it. as long as they still get revenue, its as good as it is.

2. just dont care/ you get used to it i guess.

3. war was suggested by someone looooooooooongggg ago, not sure of the name but practically everyone loved the sugestion. thinking of it now. in US-Sapphire its just stalemate after stalemate after stalemate. kinda boring. the rewards arnt really something people would really fight for so that probably why. but yeah, it needs a rework i guess.