[2015.03.05] Winners and results of Arena season.

r0land

and now he get 2x ring :!:! from 2v2 and 3v3 its madness

That's why I stopped playing. This play has changed so much that is not the game I knew). Everything has changed from good to worse.

Developers and Aigring staff know about this and they do nothing against people who have weapons or equipments are not for use at their levels, example: Legioner. He's lvl 6 using lvl 10 weapons. 

some new rule?

This answer sounds and it seems absurd, as an administrator will respond that way... and how an admin will respond that way? It's logical, exchanging and trading accounts is illegal, perhaps do you do not know the rules?.

In the rules says: "to buy/sale/trade account or character may (and in most cases – will) cause temporal or permanent full denial of game access"

In the rules and policies of use, exchaning and buying accounts is illegal, and even, the game tells you every day as 100 times, 24 hours a day, into INFO.

Here I can see the lack of professionalism on your part (and it shows), now I understand why the people exchanging and buying accounts are not banned. I've seen players full +10 doing this.

Fortunately I left the game, a player MC user less (a player and "mc" user less), anyway,my friends are gone, me too.
Edited by WSUserForever

Wew im sry i didnt get the meaning of this sentence dear,

There is actually a rule which forbids Account/chars buying? Cause im confused about it

yeah, but you said no one cares about this rule anymore, how is this?

yeah, but you said no one cares about this rule anymore, how is this?

maybe because there is no punishment against bought/sold chars? Or idk some people get a ban , some doesnt... Idk where there should be a spark of fairness about this problem,

Players realize that if nothing will be done against it ,they will continue doing this

"hey i can just buy/sell/scam other peoples Account ? - hell yesh lets Do this!"

Nothing happens

If These Accounts get banned, people will start realize : "hey wtf why my acc got banned? Oh right its bought^^"

Just check alliance chat and you will understand what i mean

As sulla mentioned a good Example above

Sleepercel Damianz

maybe because there is no punishment against bought/sold chars? Or idk some people get a ban , some doesnt... Idk where there should be a spark of fairness about this problem,

Players realize that if nothing will be done against it ,they will continue doing this

"hey i can just buy/sell/scam other peoples Account ? - hell yesh lets Do this!"

Nothing happens

If These Accounts get banned, people will start realize : "hey wtf why my acc got banned? Oh right its bought^^"

Just check alliance chat and you will understand what i mean

As sulla mentioned a good Example above

Sleepercel Damianz

there's a lot of such examples, you're right, every day a lot of people get banned and punished.

Congrats to all winners, although some didnt do the real necessary sacrifice/effort.

I do hope all who violate the rules will be punished according to the EULA. How can the justice could be straightened if these basic actions werent done?

Edited by Lee Hye Rin

Any news about deleted chars problem fix?

Gl solving it -_- fast plz all ppl has their rewards except some xD unfair

You guys only put some msg in game not to break rules but those players who give you $ are cheating everyday every monment but they never ever get punished .... what a joke ... You guys better allow buying and selling char or sharing a account for all or you better kick those assholes out of the game ......

So roland since you just now said many are punished etc i show proof of an arena spammer spending cash to win and using Multi client and Buying accs to win will no action be taken? because its been a week hes not banned no word of it being looked at and you purposely deleted the topic or have me permission not to view it (:

If you spend money on the game, your account is automatically protected and you can break rules anytime. There are no EULA rules and I bet only ~1% of the players read them

So much drama about rules i guess devs doing their jobs @}- if u guys got some proves go make official reporting and send tick on the ws site,

I want my arena buff !!!!!!!!!

How about stopping ap earned from defeating the same opponent 5x in a row or something. At the moment - arena season isn't even worth it

Almost every player nowadays just dual logs and spams arena with their other characters.

I miss the good old days.

pls pls...fix and balance it..... Arena  is a private club where inside u find all kind of spammers...cheaters ... multiboxers....!!!

Roland u can see in EU emerald a lot off ppl selling trading and scaming ppl when you going to do something ?eula rell they would be banned but every days same ppl doing it plz resolve it

For all those who thinks using secondary accounts to boost arena points should stop, please support this topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42798-penalize-people-who-use-secondary-accounts-to-boost-arena-rank/

Edited by nabnecro

Sooooooo when will u fix the deleted chars problem ????? I wantmy reward + all days that u gave to others and didnt give to me !

For real fix that -_-

Character level 11-14:
1 Kuribooh (Druid) Level 14 Rating 109310

2 Garof (Bladedancer) Level 14 Rating 90566
3 Garoogirl (Druid) Level 14 Rating 78585
4 Akalin (Shaman) Level 14 Rating 74114
5 Crayzaxe (Rogue) Level 14 Rating 50737

no comment...

Guys, don't worry, we will solve this "deleted player" issue, just be patient :)

When will this be solved? Any news about it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please give the next arena rank reset info asap, so we are ready to get ranks :D

Edited by Xmasteer

It will end this month, devs said. Question: What will the players, who reached #1 in two categories, receive?

Devs When the arena season is going to end? Give info

Read this please!

Q: When arena season is finished?

Q: What kind of rewards will we get?

A: We're planning to organize 4 seasons per year, three months each, the recent rewards are still the same (aura + a ring), but we're planning some changes in the future, about them we will surely make an announcement.

For further informations, you may read this one :) Edited by Ivy Livi

Awww I just can't wait till season end tomorrow!

Congratz to Xxdeaathxx, Winner of 2*2, you are amazing bro!

And congratz to Skynete!! Winner of 3*3 and 5*5 I had lots of fun spamming arena with you and am proud to be part of your team!

Skynete

Xbluebirdx

Mrskrillex

Artezy

Swagthero