Hello Everyone

hanshi

So, I'm also quite new to this game. But now at 12lvl, as I played a lot.

Game is just great for me. Thanks all who helped with some boses. Boses seems unbeatable for beginner ;)

See you all.

Forsaken

Hanshi

POLAND guild

from Poland

Good luck :)

May you become strong for the harsh things that await you! Have fun ^^

I am sorry i cant help you... Because im on Sentinel, Chosen. I could have fun with you by killing you

jk. ;)

cya ingame :)

Hey,

Already met some elfs/chosens there, well they where 10 levels above me, and outnumbering me 5 to 1. No wonder I killed only 3 of them before my death. ;) haha kidding. My 2000hp was taken away in 3 strikes, I think it was faster then blink of an eye.

BTW. I saw someone had a second character named like him but with word "bag" or "container" added to the name. Seems that someone found a way to get the cheap pockets. I don't remember his name now.

@absalom The Guild well it's as you think. We have only 4 really active players, one scammer who always asks to level him up in a guild and the rest is like 0gp all the time. Yeah, I'm more looking for help outside than inside. 

Hey,

Already met some elfs/chosens there, well they where 10 levels above me, and outnumbering me 5 to 1. No wonder I killed only 3 of them before my death. ;) haha kidding. My 2000hp was taken away in 3 strikes, I think it was faster then blink of an eye.

BTW. I saw someone had a second character named like him but with word "bag" or "container" added to the name. Seems that someone found a way to get the cheap pockets. I don't remember his name now.

@absalom The Guild well it's as you think. We have only 4 really active players, one scammer who always asks to level him up in a guild and the rest is like 0gp all the time. Yeah, I'm more looking for help outside than inside. 

Welp, u got nuked ^^

Its pretty harsh and i hate it too when that happens. :/ especially on my low lvl chars :/

Some people have storage chars because 150 bag slots arent enough ^^ and every acc has 3(4) more or less free bags, so its quite enjoyable and cheap to have several storage chars. Me for example, i have 1 char who holds my tickets

I will tell you a secret  :ph34r:  that caster is my storage char.

Its fine to have a few storage chars :) bags are quite expensive or 150slots arent enough, and there are many guys with storage chars, so there is no real problem :)

Welp, u got nuked ^^

Its pretty harsh and i hate it too when that happens. :/ especially on my low lvl chars :/

Some people have storage chars because 150 bag slots arent enough ^^ and every acc has 3(4) more or less free bags, so its quite enjoyable and cheap to have several storage chars. Me for example, i have 1 char who holds my tickets

I will tell you a secret  :ph34r:  that caster is my storage char.

Its fine to have a few storage chars :) bags are quite expensive or 150slots arent enough, and there are many guys with storage chars, so there is no real problem :)

But how do you use it for storage when your other charracters can't even give/take anything from him?

:unknw:

I often offer something at dealer for 1g and buy from other acc as fast as possible.

Or i have a friend transferring it

This is a good way to lose an item, I dont suggest it. Best way is to make two accounts, and have your storage character on the other one so you can pass to yourself.

ikr :C

I lost 20 north runes and a 3+ lvl12 bow like this :C

Luckily the one who bought the bow gave me the item back ^^, best day ever.... maybe.

Absaloms idea is quite good if you have 2 devices