Quests Without EXP

Knighsou

Dear Devs,

I dont know if this topic was here before or not but you guys should think about this

There should be quests that wont give EXP but gold and GP.

These quest will be marked with white or red marks.... These will be the same quests like the blue ones at all the maps with same rewards but no EXP points.

This Will help those players who dont want to lvl up,

Edited by Knighsou

Dear Devs,

I dont know if this topic was here before or not but you guys should think about this

There should be quests that wont give EXP but gold and GP.

These quest will be marked with white or red marks.... These will be the same quests like the blue ones at all the maps with same rewards but no EXP points.

This Will help those players who dont want to lvl up,

Relic quest doesn't give EXP :unknw:

U wot?

Lol didnt know

Also great idea :)

I don't get his problem. He is looking for no-xp quests, while there are plenty of 'em in-game.

I don't get his problem. He is looking for no-xp quests, while there are plenty of 'em in-game.

Bro can you tell me how many no exp quest there in game? I play this game a lot too... there is not much for all i just suggest a secondary option for all quest that wont give xp but give the other rewards... 

So basically you want quests to help guild like ArenaSix (with only lvl 6 arena chars) to help level guild without leveling up their chars? I think it's not a bad idea maybe, but at same time... This is another one of those topics that doesnt seem very important to me I prefer devs focus their efforts on gameplay updates like castle sieges, etc.

Bro can you tell me how many no exp quest there in game? I play this game a lot too... there is not much for all i just suggest a secondary option for all quest that wont give xp but give the other rewards... 

A couple... The "kill x players of the xxth level of the legion/sentinels" and the relic quest.

What your saying doesnt make sense. If you are making a new character and you are still at lets say level 6 at the end of the arena season... YOU ARE AN ARENA CHARACTER. If you are following a normal progression of leveling then you wont be in any of the brackets long enough to care about the arena seasons. You should be at max level within at few months AT LEAST (only takes me a couple weeks)

• 2 weeks later...

Or, will be nice that leveling up would not be automaticaly. Just acumulate experience and when you want to level up to some level, you hit "level up" button, and chose your desired level. If you have enough experience,when you hit "apply", or "done", you get to that level.