[2015.03.04] Preview. Warspear Online 4.8. The honoring of the Spring King

Peter_Munk

How about fixing arena so you don't have to fight players in a higher bracket. My lvl20 always gets matched with lvl22 bracket.

This is disappointing:'( when will extermination skill be fixed????

I thought it wudv been done long ago. Every update I expect to see its fixex but nothing. My skill is on 4/4 but I wud swear 1/4 was better

This is disappointing:'( when will extermination skill be fixed????

I thought it wudv been done long ago. Every update I expect to see its fixex but nothing. My skill is on 4/4 but I wud swear 1/4 was better

we'll see, it's hard to say right now.

Can you please post what time when you do figure it out? Will it be mid day or tommorow morning i think tommorow morning would be amazing Around 8 Eastern time so i can wake up and update would just be there for me

Can you please post what time when you do figure it out? Will it be mid day or tommorow morning i think tommorow morning would be amazing Around 8 Eastern time so i can wake up and update would just be there for me

<_<  Interesting, and would you also like aigrind to personally serve you some breakfast in bed when u wake up?

This arena 15-16 sounds interesting now....bcuz we go full lv15 arena/bg gear.

well done!

Now they are useful for longer time.

Edited by Zeusthegod

I like the idea.... Just think it's a freaking lazy action to use old costumes as rewards  ;) .... if you guys dont have time to make new ones, make contests the ppls make it for free... *z* wtf at least 1x new costumes is a MUST

Roland , please try to make new low lvl arena items , that kind of items like 1 item of each lvl is not very cool , we need lvl 4 of all gears , lvl 5 of all gears and lvl 6 of all gear and maybe staff lvl 4 or 5 arena :)

Hmm... Seems good, but what are those "ingots"?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Lmao ingots are bars : Iron bar , Gold bar , Platinum bar etc , they have own price of selling at normal shops

I'm so glad teleport area is gone:D so happy. And,killer clown is so mine. Will we be able to get customs n chest as well as last time? And when is update.

Can someone show me,the emos again because the list doesn't show up on my phone. ;) ty

I.don't think we need to be reminded about the update each time we login, since we'll see it anyway after logging in

So Roland do u only talk to ppl u know or is it a off an on thing with u. Or,did u even get my message :[ I hVe some serious questions an hopein u can give,me some,straight up answers to. Ty

Due to community feedback we have removed the Arena location with random teleports. It seemed to be loved by no one. Oh well. And also we added four more interesting locations for you to enjoy.

WELL DONE

<_<  Interesting, and would you also like aigrind to personally serve you some breakfast in bed when u wake up?

yep and whats bad about that time works for everyone

the new update is good

separating the brackets, a good thing to do cus there's much difference in 15 and lvl 18

the removing of the portal map is good

keep up the good work

Thanx for removing those random teleport arena,, now also you must have known about high level players in lower level bracket in arena, which only waste our tics,

And it's quite frequent too,

Rest all are welcomed

Thank you

Well my last Char in Warspear is a lv 6 Necro , i was really happy till i saw rogues,bds with gay xmas lv 5 axes on +10 , they are op , they need 2 hits to kill me , im full +8 with great resil charm. fix it or pimp Necromancers up.

Or give us lv 4-6 armors(helm,armor) ...thats help a lot , with this gear i can hold the balance , incoming dmg/heal

Of course is it easY for me Just to kill all, but then it says Runner just because I'm keeping distance.

Between running away and meet minimum distance, there is a massive difference

Edited by dtigerr