3.0 server poll

WARLUNATIC

Vote for what server u think would best suit being populated  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for what server u think would best suit being populated

• EMERALD
    • SAPPHIRE
    • VN

As the 3.0 update will be bringing us new factions with new classes and many will be creating these new toons, me and many others have been thinking it would be a great idea to unite our international players into one server. As devs have givin no notice of merging the english servers its best we take action into our own hands.

I created this topic as a POLL to decide what server should be best for our communities to come together to make One SEMI populated server and the other to fall into the NOOB catagory.

an example of this action takin from players can be seen in Diablo 2, there are 2 US servers- EAST and WEST, the word has been spread and everyone knows US-west is a forgotten server while US-east server is fairly populated.

this poll is made for SAPPHIRE, EMERALD and VN players to have your say in what server you think would be best for our PRO server

PLEASE RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES OPINION  :give_rose:

voted emerald as our mc comunity is really great

we have fairley balanced mc - fb ratio

our mc players STILL do lab runs, we always have sombody there to help. theres always sombody destroying elf.

so for those of you who want to join forsaken this server is the one for you

lol better make mass exodus to vn server...

better admin/in game staff waitin there...more fun than our eu/us server*....... :cray:

all us and all eu move to new vn home...fair enuf for both eu n us player...how bout that idea? ;D

note*:dont forget bout many fun event that might happen there if theres lot ppls at that server :lol:

Which one?? US, EU, VN???

US - loves to kill annoying elves there

EU - would like to try the new challenges with forsaken-EU ppl

VN - loves the event..

;D really confusing..

I'll vote Emerald so that I'll be the only guy on Sapphire  ;D 

Sakray!  Aaaaaawwwwwoooooooo  8)

If they let forsaken mc trade then no one will move.  Too easy to gear up when youre already established.  If inter faction trade I'll be the first deathknight with BG axe  :lol:

lol better make mass exodus to vn server...

better admin/in game staff waitin there...more fun than our eu/us server*....... :cray:

all us and all eu move to new vn home...fair enuf for both eu n us player...how bout that idea? ;D

note*:dont forget bout many fun event that might happen there if theres lot ppls at that server :lol:

@Warlunatic

This is good idea about the VN server.

Please add VN as one of the choice and please add who will be in the server.

I will choose VN or just stay in EU with my long ears

Waiting your feedback then I will vote

i think emerald...sure its not sapphire...hmm maybe vn but we need a lot of ppl which i dont think happeneing...

so deathknight emerarld

cmon nobody is gonna move from original server coz of the alliance  :facepalm: maybe only elf choosing forsaken side might  best thing would be do 1 character in each server as you can understand both sides better and also if you populate on 1 side only farming would become crowded also !

No one want start again in other server and waste moreeee money,the solution fusion saphire emerald and add west and east for remember who is from eu and who from saphire.

the newbies can choose east-west in the same server and not a big problem  ::)

well, VN mods aren't official, they are just normal players who take care of their server.

some of them aren't online anymore maybe they quit who knows?

well if we pick VN then all people will have to agree  :wacko:  WHY CAN'T DEVS JUST MERGE SERVERS  :facepalm: Or atleast make Vn us eu on easy mode where mobs have less hp and damage  :bad:

I like the EU Server. Made good allies here. However, quite frankly why do you want to merge the servers anyway? I mean if everyone ends up playing on one server, then the daily quests would become a tad bit difficult. I like the way the game is going on right now. Just my opinion though...

Voted Emerald as it`s the hood i`ve grown up in..  :friends: but still think that it desperately needs in game mods or at least players/partners that will be often online and would have direct contact to support in case scammers or just plain idiots spam the trade chat, etc..

Voted Emerald as it`s the hood i`ve grown up in..  :friends: but still think that it desperately needs in game mods or at least players/partners that will be often online and would have direct contact to support in case scammers or just plain idiots spam the trade chat, etc..

it have. devs are named in red now, they enter on RU, saw astarta weeks ago, saw unlive months ago when devs still had green names.

the problem is, THEY ARENT ACTIVE and they only enter RU... once a year  :pleasantry: , they enter on EU US or VN

*COME TO EMERALD PROMO*

From 1 week after 3.0 realease i will personaly start a fortnightly "hide and seek" style event

with 3000mc prize for the winner

Well..ill choose US server, theres a quite a lot plyers from Bruneians,Malaysians and Indonesians which means i can hunt in perfect time coz the time zone of this country is just same. I like playing MC on EU,but they always hunting at midnight coz people are from different country and different time zone...  :facepalm:  well see later.. :drinks:

Why can't you gys make 1 character in each server so that mc & forsaken rule both domains >:D if there is war in sapphire ppl from emerald can join in same way in emerald ppl from sapphire can join in why stick to one when you can enjoy best of both worlds  ;D

EU forsaken totaly... Too bad we need to create new characters :'(

its all part of the fun  ;D

remember if your in EU then every 2 weeks you or maybe one of your friends might win the 3k miracle coin prize i will be giving away

also am serious about pvp tournaments, as soon as i can get a decent fair battle blueprint figured out ill start putting more of the word out

US sapphire has more friendly guys...i started in both at same time....EU ppl seem to be cold/selfish or something like that...i could realize that they dont like helping if they dont have a benefit(not all but 95%,thats my opinion...please)  Forgive my poor English

• 4 weeks later...

its all part of the fun  ;D

remember if your in EU then every 2 weeks you or maybe one of your friends might win the 3k miracle coin prize i will be giving away

also am serious about pvp tournaments, as soon as i can get a decent fair battle blueprint figured out ill start putting more of the word out

no offense to u but the tournaments will probably be won by the rich... Making them just richer.....

:facepalm: this is useless... lots player from US server not active at forum.. you can see US is more succesfull(overpopulated) than EU especially on ELF side, eventhough there is 3.0 update..they will play Forsaken on US server too perhaps.. Since Forsaken class is more cruel and good.. Im adraid all of them creat new charachter (Forsaken)...then Forsaken/Mountain Clan will be populated  :yahoo:

Sory for my english

:facepalm: this is useless... lots player from US server not active at forum.. you can see US is more succesfull(overpopulated) than EU especially on ELF side, eventhough there is 3.0 update..they will play Forsaken on US server too perhaps.. Since Forsaken class is more cruel and good.. Im adraid all of them creat new charachter (Forsaken)...then Forsaken/Mountain Clan will be populated  :yahoo:

Sory for my english

EU is more successful, multiply your elf by 2 subtract the mc

EU is overpopulated by MC and Elves

Well screw this anyway, Merge servers already  :facepalm:

WHY WONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND! Sapphire_US and Emerald_EU are HOSTED in different countries! if they where to merge sapphire into EU server, that means more Ping/Lag for The people whom live in America and australia etc.I live in australia and EU has bad lag for me, but US is just right. All i'm saying is that, you cannot simply merge 2 servers into 1 which are hosted on different countries....

Unless they get a new host between the two countries then yes sure.

WHY WONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND! Sapphire_US and Emerald_EU are HOSTED in different countries! if they where to merge sapphire into EU server, that means more Ping/Lag for The people whom live in America and australia etc.I live in australia and EU has bad lag for me, but US is just right. All i'm saying is that, you cannot simply merge 2 servers into 1 which are hosted on different countries....

lol, I can play all servers with fast speed and crossing instant loading with WiFi, and the WiFi here in the Philippines is SLOW

Same with the shitty 3G here, my phone goes fast on all servers

this is not WOW....i think all servers here are hosted in russia and serers were created to divide russians and english i think...

maybe not....

i get same speed in all 5 servers...

they arent. trust me, i even used a ping tracker. I got more ping in EU server than i did in RU, unless if it was just a mistake. because why would they put US ( America) and EU ( Europe) at the end even though they both speak the same main language of english

they arent. trust me, i even used a ping tracker. I got more ping in EU server than i did in RU, unless if it was just a mistake. because why would they put US ( America) and EU ( Europe) at the end even though they both speak the same main language of english

I play at EU and I live in the other side of the world, and I don't have any lags or delay with normal WiFi, with wired I get same speed never got dc'd from game only when I'm downloading cuz it eats all the speed, more players in 1 server = mega lag like Topaz  Amber